What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Ancient Alien Theory

1789101113»

Replies

  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2011
    This sparked a bit of interest for me...all the binary code...afterall it is suppose to be a mathematical way of communicating in a way that can be understood by humans and machines
    so i wrote down what was written and translated it

    I originally only did the second page shown which was about 5mins30

    i was very excited when it translated into "exploration of humanity" (well in fact it read "exploration og humanity"...so i can forgive a spelling error

    So i went back to the first imagine shown about 4mins30 BUT the ones and zeros are off...binary code works in divisions of 8...this was a complete mess and didnt make sense what so ever

    so without the complete pages i am going to say this is a fake...another reason is when comparing the handwriting of both pages they are similar but the zeros have a slightly different style from each other...also the second image shown appears to have had a little more time in writing it down and so i would assume they are done by different people

    after all, if aliens can use binary code to form english sentences then why not just pass on the info in english

    Post up the code you writ down from the video.

    Because you claim @ 4:30 & 5:30 you wrote down the binary code on the paper. Funny enough, nowhere in either time frame does it show the pages. From 4min-7min not one page from his notebook ever shows up on the screen, so how did you copy the code and observe the zeros?
  • toktaylortoktaylor Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    If one believes the Bible to be true, one believes in extraterrestrials. The Bible mentions a plethora of off-world beings, among them God himself, the Sons of God in Genesis Ch. 6 who before the Flood mated with earth women to sire the “giants” of old (“Nephilim” in Hebrew), and angels called cherubim and seraphim.

    Every major religion recounts tales of celestial beings coming from the sky, whether they are called valkyries, apsaras, devas or angels. Whether or not they wear spacesuits and fly around in spaceships, they all have extraterrestriality in common.
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it's just me, but I find such conclusions to be very shallow. It's kind of like me saying that I believe in God because God can raise people from the dead. It would be a miraculous thing to see, but it doesn't suggest much other that that He can; that God is just a miracle worker.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • toktaylortoktaylor Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but I find such conclusions to be very shallow. It's kind of like me saying that I believe in God because God can raise people from the dead. It would be a miraculous thing to see, but it doesn't suggest much other that that He can; that God is just a miracle worker.

    Most of the primary characters and episodes/events in the bible suggest this, the central event in the Old Testament is the Exodus; the Hebrew people were slaves in Egypt, so the Bible reports, and God sent an 'angel' to Moses and called him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. After various plagues came upon the Egyptians, the Israelites escaped, and for the next forty years 'the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night' Exodus 13:21. This strange aerial object looked cloudlike during the day and glowed in the dark, a description often associated with modern flying saucers.

    Jesus often claimed to have come from another world; he is reported to have had contact with beings from another world, such as during his Resurrection from the dead. He accepted the teaching of Moses, and claimed to be part of a whole plan which included the Old Testament religion. After Jesus had finished his ministry on earth, the Bible reports that he was taken off into space in something which might be a space vehicle. The disciples were gathered with Jesus on the Mount of Olives just outside Jerusalem, and when he finished speaking 'as they [the disciples] were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight (Acts 1:9).

    Ordinary white, fluffy cumulus clouds do not carry people off into space. In the space, age I believe that we are compelled to ask: Was this an ordinary cloud, or was this the way the Bible described some sort of space vehicle?

    This ascension 'cloud' is one example of many 'Unidentified Flying Objects' (UFOs) which are described in the Bible. There is no reason to expect Biblical people to call a flying saucer a flying saucer even if they saw one. But if they should have contact with a flying saucer, what would they call it? A 'cloud'? We do not really believe that flying saucers get up from our dinner tables and carry people about; I do not think that the Biblical people believed that ordinary clouds carry people about in space. What we have to do is to study the Biblical UFOs; we shall discover that just as UFO is a 'short' form for Unidentified Flying Object, so a 'cloud' is the Bible's 'short' form for some sort of space vehicle which seems to look and operate very much like modern flying saucers. But one has the right to ask, 'If there is such an obvious relation between the Bible and flying saucers,
    why has not this possibility received serious theological attention long before now?' Flying saucers have been reported for several years. Why has no careful theological study been made?
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    toktaylor wrote: »
    Most of the primary characters and episodes/events in the bible suggest this, the central event in the Old Testament is the Exodus; the Hebrew people were slaves in Egypt, so the Bible reports, and God sent an 'angel' to Moses and called him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. After various plagues came upon the Egyptians, the Israelites escaped, and for the next forty years 'the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night' Exodus 13:21. This strange aerial object looked cloudlike during the day and glowed in the dark, a description often associated with modern flying saucers.

    Jesus often claimed to have come from another world; he is reported to have had contact with beings from another world, such as during his Resurrection from the dead. He accepted the teaching of Moses, and claimed to be part of a whole plan which included the Old Testament religion. After Jesus had finished his ministry on earth, the Bible reports that he was taken off into space in something which might be a space vehicle. The disciples were gathered with Jesus on the Mount of Olives just outside Jerusalem, and when he finished speaking 'as they [the disciples] were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight (Acts 1:9).

    Ordinary white, fluffy cumulus clouds do not carry people off into space. In the space, age I believe that we are compelled to ask: Was this an ordinary cloud, or was this the way the Bible described some sort of space vehicle?

    This ascension 'cloud' is one example of many 'Unidentified Flying Objects' (UFOs) which are described in the Bible. There is no reason to expect Biblical people to call a flying saucer a flying saucer even if they saw one. But if they should have contact with a flying saucer, what would they call it? A 'cloud'? We do not really believe that flying saucers get up from our dinner tables and carry people about; I do not think that the Biblical people believed that ordinary clouds carry people about in space. What we have to do is to study the Biblical UFOs; we shall discover that just as UFO is a 'short' form for Unidentified Flying Object, so a 'cloud' is the Bible's 'short' form for some sort of space vehicle which seems to look and operate very much like modern flying saucers. But one has the right to ask, 'If there is such an obvious relation between the Bible and flying saucers,
    why has not this possibility received serious theological attention long before now?' Flying saucers have been reported for several years. Why has no careful theological study been made?

    It really easy to come to such a conclusion if it is based on an interest for the "out of this world" stuff. It's much like people trying to make science fit into the Bible...or making Jesus "black" or making it a Apocalyptic guide to what to expect in 2012. People are going to read the Bible looking for those things.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If you don't agree with this, why not? What holes are there? How is it not possible? If it's not possible, whats the proof it's not possible?
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    To me, it just seems like more bullshit.

    Typical, "I don't understand how something occurred, so I propose it must be the result of some fantastical being/force." reasoning.
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    they outchea now giving up reverse technology g but on some real shit you can't count the human mind out alot of knowledge was lost back then things were passed down from word of mouth
    every day simple mathematics and mechanical knowledge wasn't a known fact back then you can't compare what the average person knows today with those of yesterday and in that same
    breath take away engereers and farmers and the people that run shit from todays world and see what u come up with
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited August 2011
    I'm assuming you're talking about the TV series on National Geographic and Discovery channels. For someone to answer your question thoroughly that person would have to analyze every detail that the creators of that TV show came up with to come to the conclusion that Aliens visited ancient civilization. The creators of that show came up with their theories after reading and studying probably a very long list of text, artifacts and other evidence. And for someone to answer your question they would have to do the same.

    I think the basis of their theory is false because they assumed that people that lived in ancient civilizations were dumb. They assumed that they saw green monsterous Aliens instead of Angels. But I think that if people back in Ancient civilizations really saw little green or grey people it would have been recorded as such.
  • darkstarr8darkstarr8 Posts: 455
    edited August 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    To me, it just seems like more bullshit.

    Typical, "I don't understand how something occurred, so I propose it must be the result of some fantastical being/force." reasoning.[/QUOTE]

    This, and the bolded is quite literally how the "experts" on the show come to their conclusions, it is good for comedy though.
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    toomy wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're talking about the TV series on National Geographic and Discovery channels. For someone to answer your question thoroughly that person would have to analyze every detail that the creators of that TV show came up with to come to the conclusion that Aliens visited ancient civilization. The creators of that show came up with their theories after reading and studying probably a very long list of text, artifacts and other evidence. And for someone to answer your question they would have to do the same.

    I think the basis of their theory is false because they assumed that people that lived in ancient civilizations were dumb. They assumed that they saw green monsterous Aliens instead of Angels. But I think that if people back in Ancient civilizations really saw little green or grey people it would have been recorded as such.

    Season 1 & 2 were pretty well done, 3 is bad. Most of the theories are "reaching", but that's where you gotta kinda draw the line at times.

    Personally I think this is possible and plausible, I think that what were gods/angels/devil/demons were indeed some type of extra-terrestrial aliens. I don't think that we're talking about "green" men though, I feel that they are almost human like. Also, the theories do sometimes make out the ancient people to look stupid but they don't mean it in that way. Most of the theorists agree that they did build pyramids on their own and what not but it's how it was all done. How did they cut it so smooth, perfect, move it, etc... so far what we've tried, it really seems impossible. The theories they suggest seem to make sense, but then again you gotta kinda draw the line at where and how it would be possible and where is such evidence for what they claim. I think what they do suggest is better than taking in there actually is a god or angels.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If you don't agree with this, why not?
    Because as far as science says, there is no life close. In fact we're pretty much an invisible spec when you get far enough away. That means I would have to believe aliens came from their invisible spec to our invisible spec for what? To create humans? Stop by as gods? Rape our planet for gold?
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Because as far as science says, there is no life close. In fact we're pretty much an invisible spec when you get far enough away. That means I would have to believe aliens came from their invisible spec to our invisible spec for what? To create humans? Stop by as gods? Rape our planet for gold?

    Not to necessarily create human life but they propose to tweak it with their DNA to create us as we are today. Gold has many uses, so if they really did come here for it then cool, but personally I don't think so.

    We know there's no life close, but there are probable planets that might hold some type of life, question is is it intelligent. If there is intelligent life, they could be years ahead of us, if so they could have the technology to get to and from far distances with no problem.

    I think it's highly possible there's life and highly possible they have come to earth and helped advance mankind.

    As for the god question, if I went to an island that was inhabited by humans who knew nothing of what was outside their life and thought I was god I would gladly soak in the glory of being made the center of praise and idolization. They could've done the same.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Damn, crazy to see my posts over a year ago and what I believe now lol as a former believer I didn't want to even think this was slightly possible.
  • GrandDaddyPurpleGrandDaddyPurple Posts: 42
    edited August 2011
    1313806554407.jpg
    niggahs you be postin' in a conspiracy thread.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Youre talking to no one, the posts youre reading are over a year old and Chozen doesn't post here any more.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,588 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Youre talking to no one, the posts youre reading are over a year old and Chozen doesn't post here any more.
    yeah, we really should restart this with a new thread
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    judah7 wrote: »
    i mean if these beings are in space flying around how come they havent intervened to remove this devil red man off the planet or enslaved him?

    These beings would be the explanation to all of the Devine, gods angels devils demons etc
  • Jonas.diniJonas.dini Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That show is fun, but hardly believable
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    How is it hardly believable?

    Is it because it's suggesting life on other planets?
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If you don't agree with this, why not? What holes are there? How is it not possible? If it's not possible, whats the proof it's not possible?

    as a true skeptic... it would be dishonest to demand solid proof from deluded religious people and not the deluded space god people

    i do enjoy the show tho
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    As I dont want the "AAT" taking over the "Area 51" thread, we already have our own thread.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    as a true skeptic... it would be dishonest to demand solid proof from deluded religious people and not the deluded space god people

    i do enjoy the show tho

    Call it "anecdotal evidence", but there seems to be proof, physical at that, of ancient so called Gods but that point to them being aliens.
1789101113»
This discussion has been closed.