What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Heavy Rain = GOAT Game???

shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
Cott damn!!! im a couple years late but Heavy Rain for the PS3 has got to be the greatest game ever made

Anybody else cosign on this?

Comments

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i wouldnt say its the greatest game ever made, but its definitely one of the most original, well made of the last few years or so. i dont think a game has gotten an emotional response like that from me maybe since the ps1 metal gear solid/ff7 days.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That 🤬 had me on an emotional rollercoaster it was like acting in your favorite thriller it was a great game. But criminally slept on because it was so different and not enough people played it imo..
  • infamous118infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    very good underrated game. I'm glad I got it in my collection though. 🤬 is ill
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    That 🤬 had me on an emotional rollercoaster it was like acting in your favorite thriller it was a great game. But criminally slept on because it was so different and not enough people played it imo..

You a 🤬
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ^^lol.......
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    not the greatest ever, but definitely original and one of the best
  • shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    It was pretty good.

The characters were lame as 🤬 though. I didnt give a 🤬 if any of them died.

Voice acting and 🤬 movements sucked.

I cant tell if your serious of joking.. but u r joking right??
  • JUXcaptainHOOKJUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    far from the best ... let alone GOAT
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    never even played this

but san andreas > anything on the ps3 thus far

You dumb as hell,,

give it a shot
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    the only voice acting that i didnt like was the 🤬 /mom. everyone else was on point.
  • redhandedbanditredhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    great game kept me playing til the end
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    copped it just now cuz of the thread. dont it work wit move?
    edited August 2011

Yea it does

Better question.

Why are you dressed up as a woman in front of a mirror
    edited August 2011
    it probably needs a free download to make it move compatible, but yeah it works with move. heard its good with it too.
  • shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

tha kid TJ from the STS days lol

Yo give the game a shot man the first few scenes might drag a lil bit to get you used to the controls but once you get into the story you wont stop
    edited August 2011
    Yea it does

Better question.

Why are you dressed up as a woman in front of a mirror

lol lol lol
    edited August 2011
    lol transexualist jones
    edited August 2011
    aye playmaker..

You a 🤬
    edited August 2011
    shizza wrote: »
    tha kid TJ from the STS days lol

Yo give the game a shot man the first few scenes might drag a lil bit to get you used to the controls but once you get into the story you wont stop
    imma try,,🤬 start off boring,, im havin trouble using my move controller ,, chick in the game mad,, i didnt help setting up for the kids party,,lol
    edited August 2011
    it starts good after you get to the mall.
    edited August 2011
    ayo anybody wanna be an 🤬 and ruin the ending for terrorist lmao
    edited August 2011

lol......nah man, that's not cool
    edited August 2011

lol nah man thats 🤬 up i did it to myself looking at a comment section by mistake before i got the game
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    How can you ruin the ending? It's like 40 of 'em.
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    im browsing online n sum sites only have the move compatible edition, which is alot cheaper than the regular edition...can u still use a controller with the move compatible edition, or do i have to cop the other edition ?