What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 coming Sept. 6th

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    TimSanchez wrote: »
    Damn... Otto did all of that for a hit ........ and they wasted the Russians!

No 🤬 . That 🤬 Otto been the 🤬 realest.

That's how you kick off a 🤬 season!!!! Got damn I love this show!
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Damn... Otto did all of that for a hit ........ and they wasted the Russians!

Otto been a G you ain't know? And yeah they did them russians 🤬 . I wonder how that's gonna affect the US ATT and the Sherrif's process....and has anyone else noticed that Ronnie from The Sheild was one of the cops in the room with the US ATT? Thats 2 of the main characters from the sheild.
  • TimSanchez
    TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
    edited September 2011
    Drugs.... Cartels... Danny Trejo ..... Inner Conflict .... Shoot outs...
  • Michael_Malice
    edited September 2011

Hell, what else you want, lol. Sons about to 🤬 on a lot of shows this season. Real talk.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited September 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Otto been a G you ain't know? And yeah they did them russians 🤬 . I wonder how that's gonna affect the US ATT and the Sherrif's process....and has anyone else noticed that Ronnie from The Sheild was one of the cops in the room with the US ATT? Thats 2 of the main characters from the sheild.

I think Kurt Sutter said on Twitter there will be 3 or 4 Shield actors this season and to keep a look out.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011

Next season will probably be the final season if Jax gets those letters though...MAYBE a 6th if they draw this 🤬 out hella long. But I can tell this doesn't have much steam left in it...they're going to exhaust all possible story lines soon.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited September 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Next season will probably be the final season if Jax gets those letters though...MAYBE a 6th if they draw this 🤬 out hella long. But I can tell this doesn't have much steam left in it...they're going to exhaust all possible story lines soon.

Agreed. It's winding down but they gonna go out with a bang looks like it.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    This season already dope. 🤬 2 birds with 2 stones by killing the russians and the informant. US ATT gone be hot when they find that 🤬 out case aint got no legs now. And Clay tryin to get into the drug runnin now is not whats up. That aint what SAMCRO about he thinkin too much bout himself now trying to hold on to that power. Tara caught up cuz she wanna tell Jax bout them letters but even Piney told her not to say nothing. And I see in the previews Clay lose it and try and put his hands on Gemma.....I think she gone flip on him in the end. Jax wanna get out but with how Clay tryin to act I think he might end up takin that seat from Clay when its all said and done and runnin SAMCRO his self and the crew really gone be split in half.......man its just so much that can happen the season gone be raw....

The whole Jax/Clay club split up is gone if Clay steps down himself and Jax takes the club the members will stay he's proved himself as a certified member since the first split of the crew so I don't think they'll do that twice. But BEFORE Clay steps down though is when that's a possibility do to runnin drugs. But honestly the only person that Clay has to have his back like that is Tig the rest of the members are more into the club than the individual members if you remember what happened last time. Bobby is the senior member behind only Piney and even Bobby was lettin Clay and Jax know what that beef was doing to the club without taking sides. The only one that really took Clay's side was Tig...and Opie before he knew about Donna. 3 members would have no issue killing Clay. And I'm sure when the other members find out that Clay killed Donna, the mechanic's dad and probably John Teller Clay is done for.

But to be honest that theory you have would make a lot of sense but I just think Clay and Tig are probably going to end up dead. Jax Opie and Piney got they number.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    im watching the season premiere replay now, i been waiting for this.

and damn at jax cutting his hair, i almost didnt recognize him.
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Here's a new "Men of Mayhem" sign that my brother is working on for the set ... its not complete yet.

menofmayhem.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    yo who did otto 🤬 ???
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2011
    yo timsanchez will there be another season?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol. everyone kept droppin one liner jokes throughout the show.

[email protected] uncer.
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    yo who did otto 🤬 ???

Tara just keeps on getting thicker tho
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    and i'm surprised that there isn't a rat within samcro on some level
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2011
    matt- wrote: »

my 🤬 .....
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    yo who did otto 🤬 ???

the Russian who stabbed Jax in Prison ...... the Russians attacked him for what happened at the end of season 2 when SAMCRO gave them counterfeit cash for Jimmy O' Phalen.
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    yo timsanchez will there be another season?

there should be... but aside from the basic info, I've refused to find out any big spoilers from my brother.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Word....when the US ATT said they had someone on the inside I really thought he was talkin bout someone in the club.

I thought this too. But did you see Juice's face when they shot them russians up? He looked like he mighta had an issue with that...Maybe they're laying the ground work for Juice being a rat sooner or later?
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    Word....when the US ATT said they had someone on the inside I really thought he was talkin bout someone in the club.

For some reason my first thought was the fat prospect
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    matt- wrote: »
    my 🤬 .....

I didnt see one damn ass shot during episode 1. Where did u see she had gotten thicker?

or are yall just making conversation?
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    They showed her ass when Jax picked her up. And it showed her walking a couple times and she had the wobble wobble walk going on
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Good first episode. I don't really understand Jax's reaction though. I mean I can see him wanting to get away for his kids, but when he says the MC isn't about brotherhood anymore and just about fear and greed. I don't see that. I mean we see the seeds for that being laid with Clay, but it really doesn't make much sense to introduce those feelings from Jax so soon. Last we saw them all, they were a strong unit that faked dissension in the ranks to set up their big plan.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Ok i havent watched this show like that but.. who where those guys that they murked i was watchin but not so hard.. was it the dudes they were talking to at the club? I might actually watch this joint.. every show i watch ended.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011