What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 coming Sept. 6th

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Realistically it's gonna have to be one of the Sons if they want to consider it a real threat. It's going to have to be someone that has more of the inner information in real life that's the way the 🤬 happens I couldn't see them not trying that eventually. But everyone in the Sons ain't gone leave on good terms or just die realism is going to have to take part.

Though I was thinking Opie's wife or Juice for the best canidates.

i know she's seen some 🤬 and i could be overlooking some things,and did the whole party for the asians but it appears that Opie keeps her out of the loop. like he doesn't tell her 🤬 the way jax talks to tara
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    TimSanchez wrote: »
    My bro informed me that the show had to stop filming in the Sunland/Tujunga area of the San Fernando Valley because a real biker club called The Vagos were sending death threats to the show creator Kurt Sutter (who also plays Otto). The show uses real Hells Angels members like Happy and also has Hells Angels founding member Sonny Barger as a consultant and occassional guest character (Lenny the 🤬 ).

The Vagos don't want any Hells Angels on their turf so the show decided to do the wise thing and chose other locations to film scenes.

so they beefing?
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    Wow so the Sons got ran out of Their own town. They aren't 🤬 without Uncer
  • TimSanchez
    TimSanchez Members Posts: 162
    edited September 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    so they beefing?

Vagos and Hells Angels are .....

In the end, it's not worth it for a TV show to get involved. They mostly used the Sunland/Tujunga area for riding scenes. There are plenty of other locations to use.
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    They have friends in Lodi, so my guess is that they film there
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    matt- wrote: »
    They have friends in Lodi, so my guess is that they film there

Lodi is way the hell out there. Naw, they still film out in the Valley. The main set is in North Hollywood, CA.

Vagos just didn't want them in Sunland/Tujunga.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2011
    lmaoooooooooooooo
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Mom was gangsta as 🤬 ..

how she gonna just slap lutha vandross like that
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol Clay.........
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Lol I called Juice being a snitch...and wtf is up with Juice being black though...they couldn't think of something better than that? But uhh Piney might just be dying...if not cause of that hospital bed he was in clay might 🤬 him.

But yeaaaaaaaah looks like the club is gonna split...and it's not gonna be behind jax and clay beef...But I have a huge feeling the whole club is gonna turn on Clay by the end of the series it won't be a good ending for clay at all.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Anybody else hate that 🤬 cop who jacked up Juice? Its always these babyfaced 🤬 with mad insecurity issues acting like the Serpico and 🤬 .
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    man i spit out my fanta when she called her sons luther and vandross
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    Piney should've known better to try to go thru Gemma. You don't go use another man's wife against him. I think his end is coming tho. He is not healthy.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    man i spit out my fanta when she called her sons luther and vandross

Yeah no 🤬 right lol...Momma was a G tho I love old school women like that.
    TimSanchez wrote: »
    Piney should've known better to try to go thru Gemma. You don't go use another man's wife against him. I think his end is coming tho. He is not healthy.

Yeah he should've but at the same time Piney is at the end of his rope AND he was a REAL original member starting SAMCRO with John Teller BEFORE Clay so his love for the club runs deeper than Clay's period. He tried last resort and it backfired on him...He can't go to Jax any more cause Jax is on board now.
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Yeah no 🤬 right lol...Momma was a G tho I love old school women like that.

Yeah he should've but at the same time Piney is at the end of his rope AND he was a REAL original member starting SAMCRO with John Teller BEFORE Clay so his love for the club runs deeper than Clay's period. He tried last resort and it backfired on him...He can't go to Jax any more cause Jax is on board now.

I know all of that but still ....she almost got laid out. Anyway, don't think he'll be around long.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pride cometh before the fall, Clay. I see him making moves right now that will probably set himself for his inevitable downfall.

Anyone catch how Opie was talking with Jacks about talking over. Jacks has plans to leave and Opie is gonna be really upset. He's gonna feel mad used.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    Anybody else notice how Bobby looked at Clay after Clay gave his "word" to the indian dude that he wasn't cheating him?

Bobby knows Clay's word doesn't mean anything now because...right before that...Clay gave him his "word" that he was gonna back him to be president of the club after he steps down.

Gotta feeling that lying to the Indian is gonna be Clay's downfall.

Clay'll probably die just like that dude in the ground with the flesh-eating ants in the season finale.

Bobby gave him that look like he's gonna tell the other chapters bout wtf Clay is doing. he knows it's a hustle. That's why he still voted no. Plus Bobby thought this was all Jax doing with running the coke and not clay. He found out it really is the other way around.

I think Wayne also had a hand in killing Jax father. 🤬 was funny how clay and gemma layed the 🤬 Tara.

Shout out to whoever thought about the chic naming her sons Luther and Vandross. that 🤬 was classic
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    Word is gonna get out that Jax is leaving and the club and Jemma will will lose respect for Clay and Piney will get upset that Jax does not want to reform the club in his fathers vision and Tara will find out that Jemma and Clay and Unser were involved in the death of John Teller
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Word is gonna get out that Jax is leaving and the club and Jemma will will lose respect for Clay and Piney will get upset that Jax does not want to reform the club in his fathers vision and Tara will find out that Jemma and Clay and Unser were involved in the death of John Teller

Seems like Tara was already planning to leAve with or without Jax. funny thing is if she tells Jax about those letters he might want to stay and rebuild the club instead of just leaving.
  • rage
    edited September 2011
    Clay aint going nowhere and neither is Jax. Show is way to early in its run for something that drastic to happen. Its gonna be like the other SAMCRO seasons, when it looks like they are down and out...during the season finale the Reapers will get up to some trill 🤬 and be all good.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    rage wrote: »
    Clay aint going nowhere and neither is Jax. Show is way to early in its run for something that drastic to happen. Its gonna be like the other SAMCRO seasons, when it looks like they are down and out...during the season finale the Reapers will get up to some trill 🤬 and be all good.

I dont know about them patching it up so quick i think this inner club beef might kinda just linger in the background until the last season which will probably be the 6th season.
  • rage
    edited September 2011
    SAMTAZ bout to be up in this bish tonight.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2011
    rage wrote: »
    SAMTAZ bout to be up in this bish tonight.

who?.........
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    LOL .... you just know that a 🤬 storm is about to hit.

Good seeing another SOA chapter involved .... thought they were all going to go head up on each tonight. Looks like the DA is angling for Otto to turn snitch. That's 🤬 up sharing that info while he's in solitary.
  • TimSanchez
    edited September 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    who?.........

SAMTAZ is the Arizona chapter.