What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

looking to buy a 2001 lexus at aution..

john2009
john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Let Me Ride
howmuch do u think it will cost...

i want all black lexus 2001 4 door sedan...with good low mileage

Comments

  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    thats good to know.....by the way its auction
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    john2009 wrote: »
    howmuch do u think it will cost...

    i want all black lexus 2001 4 door sedan...with good low mileage

    What auction are u going too. If you are going to a dealer auction i can get the list for what past cars like the one u want went for in past auctions
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    thats good to know.....by the way its auction

    instead of corecting my spelling..u should be helping....
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    What auction are u going too. If you are going to a dealer auction i can get the list for what past cars like the one u want went for in past auctions

    i will like to go to a dealer auction
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    What auction are u going too. If you are going to a dealer auction i can get the list for what past cars like the one u want went for in past auctions

    i am still waiting
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Yo dude you might as well get something more up to date because you gonna up spending more fixing it up then paying it off
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    u can get a 2001 GS 300 for about 8k at an auction, probably less.
    The trick aint finding one for a low number, the trick finding a reputable auction that has decent cars.
    I would find a wholesaler and have him get it for you...
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    I got my car not at an auction but a dealership for a used lexus, I had to trade in my old lexus tho.. I got a 2004 SL 400, its nice all pearl white with 9,000 miles on it at for 7,000 and my trade in.



    Look at the blue book and you can find out the value of the car your purchasing.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I got my car not at an auction but a dealership for a used lexus, I had to trade in my old lexus tho.. I got a 2004 SL 400, its nice all pearl white with 9,000 miles on it at for 7,000 and my trade in.



    Look at the blue book and you can find out the value of the car your purchasing.

    Cot dayum you got a steal, or your other lex was worth like 5gs