What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

After seeing the Sony Xperia phone...

The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks GivenMembers Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
Wouldn't it be cool if they made it so you could run some version of the Android OS on the PS3? It would instantly make the PS3 a much more useful system. It would basically turn it from a game system that can also do a couple other things to the multimedia device Sony claimed it intended it to be.

Comments

• GenericGeneric Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    didn't the ps3 have that, install any os option? remember cats
    🤬 about sony removing that option in a update, a long
    time ago.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, the option is gone now, plus I don't think Android was one of the ones that could be easily integrated onto the system even when the option was there.
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I think yall are talking about Linux
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    yeah u could never put android on a ps3. google and sony have a good relationship though so who knows in the future.