What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pros & Cons: The Miz

northwest443northwest443 Posts: 589
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
balance-weight-scale.jpg
tumblr_liguq2qV0m1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

In your opinion, What are the "Good" and "Bad" qualities about this character?

PROS
5lsb5h.gif
-Some people look at The Miz and doubt his commitment, me personally I think that he is one of the few new comers that has made an impact.

-Charisma is through the roof.

-His interaction with the crowd during promos is “Monster”

-He is a great talker/notice i said great not good

-His wrestling skills have improved over the years

-All in all, believe it or not he has the “total package” - shades of “Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff”

-If he were to ever end up being a "Manager" I think he would be “Paul Heyman” Like. (Which says alot)

CONS
tumblr_lmg9ue7kVL1qh89pd.gif

- Not really sure here (????), I’m not a Miz “Mark” but i really don’t see much wrong with his character. This is one of those things where i feel that he is not utilized in the right way by WWE Creative.

-Right now i do like “The Awesome Truth” Concept putting The Miz with R-Truth, but i feel that The Miz needs to be in the WWE or World Heavyweight Title Picture.

Replies