What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who's The Most Powerful Mutant ?

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited October 2011 in Quite Comical
Omega-level mutants
An Omega-level mutant is one with the most powerful genetic potential of their mutant abilities. Some abilities depicted by mutants described as Omega-level include immortality, extreme manipulation of matter and energy, high psionic ability, strong telekinesis, and the potential to exist beyond the boundaries of the known physical universe.

Sooo who do yall think is the most powerful mutant in the entire Marvel Universe (or should be considered an Omega Level Mutant) ? I used to think it was Franklin Richards but apparently there are a bunch of mutants that are stronger than him....

Who u got ?

Comments

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    So far that I know of:
    Jean Grey, Vulcan, Rachel Summers, Iceman, Legion, Elixir, Nate Grey, Mister M, Quentin Quire and Franklin Richards.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    So far that I know of:
    Jean Grey, Vulcan, Rachel Summers, Iceman, Legion, Elixir, Nate Grey, Iceman, Mister M, Quentin Quire and Franklin Richards.

???????????
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ???????????

Yea my bad for doubling that up
  • CMacCMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    No diss but hasn't this thread been made before??? Shenco pretty much named em all.
  • DarkRaidenDarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jim Jaspers
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownMembers Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    No Sentry?
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    louis rich wrote: »
    No Sentry?
    He's not a mutant
  • b*brazeb*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    So far that I know of:
    Jean Grey, Vulcan, Rachel Summers, Iceman, Legion, Elixir, Nate Grey, Mister M, Quentin Quire and Franklin Richards.

i always thought he was lame. when he become a supermutant?
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    franklin richards isnt a mutant that im aware of. but he is the most powerful in marvel.

i think it goes to iceman mutantwise
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Wait. Now I'm confused. I thought that Reed and Sue's kid was a mutant. Most powerful in the Marvel Universe.

I'm amazed at how Iceman went from one of the lamest and underused characters to an omega level mutant over the years. I definitely need to read up on this.

Also, what's the deal with X-Man, Cable and this Hope Summers character? I know the 1st two are supposed to be dead now, but I keep hearing conflicting stories about Hope.

Guess Imma be giving eBay some more of my money as I cop more and more back issues of certain titles and such.
  • DarkRaidenDarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Franklin RIchards isn't even close to the most powerful in Marvel just saying.
  • a.manna.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    since his debut Franklin RIchards always was said to be one of ..... if not THEE most powerful of mutants.

He can warp reality on a cosmic scale

which why is far back as the early 80s' his old man Mister Fantastic placed mentals blocks on him so he could not his power fully.
  • jaxnjaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    since his debut Franklin RIchards always was said to be one of ..... if not THEE most powerful of mutants.

He can warp reality on a cosmic scale

which why is far back as the early 80s' his old man Mister Fantastic placed mentals blocks on him so he could not his power fully.
    you are correct sir. Franklin is a mutant with the ability to warp reality. His potential in power is Celestial level. He can have whatever power he chooses. The only thing holding him back is his mental blocks and if i'm not mistaken, even that has changed over the years after his depowerment. Currently Sue and Reed believe Franklin has burned out his powers reviving Galactus.
    edited September 2011
    Wait. Now I'm confused. I thought that Reed and Sue's kid was a mutant. Most powerful in the Marvel Universe.
    it's between Nate Grey, Franklin, Legion, Jean and now Hope as the most powerful mutants...oh Thanos too.
    I'm amazed at how Iceman went from one of the lamest and underused characters to an omega level mutant over the years. I definitely need to read up on this.
    Yep Iceman always got the short end of the stick, but when Emma Frost took over his body and began toying around, he realized he can do even more with his abilities. The Age of Apocalypse storyline also introduced a slightly different version of Iceman..he basically has the potential to be immortal. He's always possessed vast power..back in the day he had to wear a dampening belt to control his ability.
    Also, what's the deal with X-Man, Cable and this Hope Summers character? I know the 1st two are supposed to be dead now, but I keep hearing conflicting stories about Hope.
    Nate and Cable are both alive. Idk, maybe something happened to Cable lately? I know he supposed to have died protecting Hope, but I don't know if that's still in effect. Nate came back a couple of years ago. He's currently in hiatus..No one is sure on Hope yet. Some believed her to be Jean reincarnated, but I think it's something more than that. So far, she's exhibited all kinds of abilities, even showing glmpses of the Phoenix Force, which caused Emma to 🤬 bricks.
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Apocalypse is the first and the most powerful.
  • CallMeBloomCallMeBloom Members Posts: 41
    edited September 2011
    I would think it'd have to be Legion. Each of his personalities contain a different ability, so if he actually was able to pull them all together, he really would be unstoppable. Nate Grey is pretty powerful too, changing realities, time traveling, plus all manner of other psychic abilities. There were others mentioned, but these two with their telepathic, telekinetic, and reality-altering abilities, can literally do anything. That's pretty powerful if you ask me. I really enjoyed the X-Man series when Nate was learning all his powers, if he was written right, he'd basically be the most powerful person in the Marvel U I think. His Tk easily can do more than those with superstrength or the like, telepathy will negate superspeed or invulnerability by basically being able to shut them down, or he could just change the plane of reality.... *Shrug*
    edited September 2011
    yep no doubt Legion and Nate are two of the most powerful mutants. Apoc lost that title when Cable was born. Franklin can do anything though. literally whatever he wants. whatever ability he chooses to have, he can. He created a pocket universe to save his family and friends..he's restored Galactus back to his form..dude is insanely powerful. so powerful that he had mental blocks placed on himself to prevent him from using his full abilities. The Celestials came to Franklin to join them.
  • OH-2-VAOH-2-VA Members Posts: 50
    edited September 2011
    dark phoenix, magneto & professor x are all extremly powerful, but i would have 2 say dark phoenix got those 2 beat
    edited September 2011
    Dark Phoenix is far more powerful than those two. The phoenix force is a cosmic entity that merged with Jean Grey
  • OH-2-VAOH-2-VA Members Posts: 50
    edited September 2011
    i jus said that
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNSNAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Didn't Know Jim Jaspers Was A Mutant...If So Im Going With Him....Anybody With Reality Warping Powers Is Damn Near Invincible...The Phoenix Force Is Not A Mutant But Her Host Jean Grey/Vulcan/Madelyn Pryor Is...So Thats Kinda Iffy
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    What about Apocalypse my 🤬 this 🤬 keeps coming back in numerous form.He even came bacl as archangel lol.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    nobody named scarlet witch?
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    David Richards aka Hyperstorm.
  • bignorm73bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Gambit............

Maybe Mace Windu..........

Commander Data...............