What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Supposely The New Nwo Gonna Be ...

ToWn_DrUnKToWn_DrUnK Posts: 1,018
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
– WWE.com has an article up predicting who the members of a hypothetical modern-day reincarnation of the New World Order group would be. The predictions, brought on by the return of Kevin Nash, are as followed: Michael Cole, Alberto Del Rio, HHH, John Laurinaitis, Mark Henry, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, and Zack Ryder.

not a bad look just can't have henry and big show wtf lol.....cole gonna be one hated dude lol im not sure how sick if be if replace triple h with punk.....like when hogan went bad with nwo but fans still loved him

Replies

• IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    They only need one big man, and I don't think Big Show and Henry may be able to work with each other so soon after that Extreme Rules match. Cody is better off on his own, but him beefing with Ted would be cool. Ted could be that confused kid that gets coerecd into joining the group by a higher figure who promises him big things, like John L. And Wdf, why Zack
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Sooooo more than likely they're thinking about reviving the NWO?
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    smh @ the WWE resurrecting the Filthy Animals
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • siqnih da rappersiqnih da rapper Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lmaooooooo i was thinkin that when r truth and the miz gon be the first to join after them and kevin nash jumped cm punk
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Dx>>>>nwo

----
    twitter: @mdizzle9000

lasig-1.jpg
  • ToWn_DrUnKToWn_DrUnK Posts: 1,018
    edited September 2011
    Dx>>>>nwo

----

hell nah NWO was sick when it was just a few members hogan came out with that belt like a guitar wooooooo
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    this should be interesting...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    I was thinking if this will start beef with TNA. Hogan has the NWO theme to his entrance too, sorta remixed a bit but nonetheless it is what you recognize as the NWO.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,486 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Hope they dont call it the nwo tho

AND WITH THAT SAID BE READY TO SEE SUPER CEN AND SUPER ORTON GET THEY ASS KICKED FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO AND THAN DESTORY THEM
  • northwest443northwest443 Posts: 589
    edited September 2011
    Hope they dont call it the nwo tho

I agree, Plus Having a big man in the group is a must. and right now Henry to me is not the best fit, Let him run wild alone with no chains. Big show he has been there and done that so I say no for him.

Mason Ryan, or Big Zeke yes. Those are the only 2 that I would want to see in that roll. and not really even Mason Ryan because I would rather see Ryan in a stable with

McIntyre, Barrett, Ryan & William Regal as Manager - The WWE's Version of a "Real" British Invasion.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ToWn_DrUnK wrote: »
    hell nah NWO was sick when it was just a few members hogan came out with that belt like a guitar wooooooo

How long did that last, tho?

After a couple of months, the nWo membership went into overdrive.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Dx>>>>nwo

----

FOUR HORSEMEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and any other stable in wrestling
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    miz n truth easily...

but if they gonna "put the band back together"

niggaz really needa find x-pac...i hope that nigga ain't flabby and sick now....

cuz that was one white boy who was bout the beef.. nigga ain't even have to be a major part of a story line.... he was just about beating the shit outta people....jumping off of whatever the fuck they told him to jump off of.....and embarassing niggaz with that gay as bronco buster...

edited September 2011
    WWE Facebook asks if fans would like to see the NWO back click "like". Over 8,000 likes so far in an hour. Seems like we will see the NWO.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Who would be the members tho....
    I'd do anything for the high..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_bwimg_0061_zps7f74bbfc.jpg

• SoutCitySoutCity Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    them bitches need to come up with some new ideas..
    edited September 2011
    Punk needs to be leader, he's the one brining back the NWO. he's the one who brought in Nash.

That'd be good for a storyline *shrugs*
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I know Im gonna get a bunch of slick comments but fuck it.......... Cena needs to turn heel (he's even mentioned how he's the new Hulk Hogan a couple of times during the Punk shit) and lead this "new NWO" I hope it isnt called that tho.