What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Brandy vs Monica: Which Singer Had Better Singles For Their First 2 Albums

Antwuan89
Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
I know I started a thread with who's better between Brandy and Monica. But I just want to know from you here who do you think had better singles just based off their first 2 albums.

Brandy:

Brandy-I Wanna Be Down, I Wanna Be Down (Remix), Baby, Best Friend, Brokenhearted.

Never Say Never-The Boy Is Mine, Top Of The World, Have You Ever?, Angel In Disguise, Almost Doesn't Count, U Don't Know Me (Like U Used To), Never Say Never.

Monica:

Miss Thang-Don't Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days), Before You Walk Out of My Life, Like This And Like That, Why I Love You So Much, Lets Straighten It Out.

The Boy Is Mine-The Boy is Mine, The First Night, Angel of Mine, Inside, Street Symphony, Right Here Waiting.

Yea so who do you think had better singles for their first 2 albums?

Brandy or Monica

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I always liked Monica better mane. That first one was just it for me....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    brandy had the better singles but monica had/has the better voice.
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Bump Thread
  • daboywonder2002
    daboywonder2002 Members Posts: 36
    edited November 2011
    brandy- uptempo jams.

monica- slow jams
  • Sickmindz
    Sickmindz Members Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    Two types of styles but if I had to pick one, it's Brady yo. But Monica had the best single though.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    It;s simple for me - Monica onher first album (which completely 🤬 on Brandy's wack ass debut), Brandy on her 2nd (Never say Never was one of the best R&B albums of 90's).
  • MonRoch
    MonRoch Members Posts: 73
    edited November 2011
    Every single that both released i LOVED!!!! they both had great singles from those albums. i like Monica, but i'm a big Brandy fan. i have all her albums, she is amazing! all her albums are great. even her unreleased music is amazing!

also, Brandy had like 3 our albums after Never Say Never LOL. did you guys know that? those albums are even better!!!!
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    only 🤬 and 🤬 ass 🤬 listen to these 🤬
  • MonRoch
    MonRoch Members Posts: 73
    edited November 2011
    DAMITT wrote: »
    only 🤬 and 🤬 ass 🤬 listen to these 🤬

I love both their music, and i'm female. i'm not a 🤬 you hear me! why do you guys call woman that? they make better music than Beyonce. :)
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    MonRoch wrote: »
    I love both their music, and i'm female. i'm not a 🤬 you hear me! why do you guys call woman that? they make better music than Beyonce. :)

🤬 that 🤬 too!