What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

is this what XBL is all about?

earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night!Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
500x_myson.jpg

they got young 🤬 on that 🤬 now? SMH!

lmao @ his gamertag being I am Blaaaaaack

Comments

• One SpliffOne Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lmao...

thats blazini tryna get his son unbanned
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...

thats blazini tryna get his son unbanned

laff.gifi'll bet he was playing with old white men too
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    strip uno....

interesting.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Strip Uno has been going around on XBL for a minute now. Females stay on that joint.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    focus wrote: »
    Strip Uno has been going around on XBL for a minute now. Females stay on that joint.

yet its young 🤬 like blazini jr exposing themselves and getting banned till the end of time. SMH.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    u 🤬 are so corny yall really want my attention with this unfunny mess. Yall startin to remind me of Primo and Boy Best with your obsessions. 🤬 prob savin my pics and 🤬 no Dizz. At least say something funny so I can respond accordingly.
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol...................