What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

IF u wanna know why Pac went from a ballerina to a thug then Check this out

Comments

• MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    a Ballerina yall 🤬 really 🤬 me..2Pac was a ballerina yall acting like that 🤬 was a secret the 🤬 himself said umpteen amount of times that he went to the Baltimore School Of Perfomring Arts where he was exposed to alot of things ballerina acting so on n so on but again wasnt he A 🤬 TEENAGER N DIDNT HIS MOMS ENROLLED HIM IN THAT SCHOOL YALL ACTING LIKE HE 2 WAS 20 N DECIDED THAT U KNOW WAT 🤬 COLLEGE IMA GO TO THE BALTIMORE SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS N B A BALLERINA
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    emceemurda wrote: »
    lol, jay-z would sell his mom to get famous!

🤬 he used to sell dope to her.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    and regardless of their characters...jay-z would STILL lyrically destroy pac.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    2pac is a legendary speaker, but why are some of ya'll bringing up Jay-Z out of nowhere? Tomp, your hate for Jay-Z needs a 5 week break, the hate is getting ridiculous now. It's not that serious, unless Jay took your baby mama backstage one day. Otherwise, take it easy, damn.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    and regardless of their characters...jay-z would STILL lyrically destroy pac.

Sigh......
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    I could tell by the posting style he confirmed it after I said the 1st time with this PM

oh okay i never noticed and i guess it all makes sense now.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    oh okay i never noticed and i guess it all makes sense now.

lol ye thats me. I don't use that account anymore

im the supergangsta
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    the funny thing is cats say he was set up how do we know he was set up...just because they had separate trials isn't suspicious because he had a lesser charge...and if the other parties had "snitched" it would have been public document or not admissible by court...and to those who said they got off clean how do we know they didn't plead guilty and cop a plea bargain...i don't think he was set up however i don't think he was guilty either i think the girl was probably got a train ran on her by them other dudes then she put all of them on blast Tupac was probably sleeping as he said...and I do believe he was on trial before he even stepped into court. I also like how he brought up the right to bear arms...but without paperwork nobody snitched
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    2pac is a legendary speaker, but why are some of ya'll bringing up Jay-Z out of nowhere? Tomp, your hate for Jay-Z needs a 5 week break, the hate is getting ridiculous now. It's not that serious, unless Jay took your baby mama backstage one day. Otherwise, take it easy, damn.

jay z is a 🤬 🤬 . he let a kid selling candy off the street get under his skin and make him uncomfortable. jay z would 🤬 tons of camel droppings if he was getting grilled by the media like that. pac held his own like a true soldier. jay z needs PR and bodyguards to speak for him. i bring up the camel because its a shame we once had 🤬 who were ready to go to war with the establishment but now we have 🤬 🤬 like Jay Z, Drake, Ludacris who have backbone strength compared to wet toilet paper. they let the white media throw dirt on them and they just put on a big 🤬 pie smile and chuck away. 🤬 jay z. wearing louie thongs dont make you a "grown man". jay z is 46 years old and just starting to figure out what it takes to be a man. pac only 23 and sounds like he's a veteran in the game/life.

dont u 🤬 compare a camel to a panther anymore. its no contest. jay z does not have 1/100ths of the courage pac had

🤬 jay z
    killuminati
    21 shots
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    🤬 was a wanna be thug he saw himself in juice and said thats a good look for me. he was no street 🤬 just a tutu wearing good kid. then he became a loud mouth snitch "biggie set me up" what a snitch
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    nynicca wrote: »
    its called DRY SNITCHING not snitching dry snitching. lets say you and robb a bank but only i get charged. then i give hints like, "where the other guy at" thats dry snitching. giving subliminal messages, clues, or signals to get someone else in trouble

🤬 🤬 with ur lame nyc ass...snitching is when u talk to thee police and snitch on a 🤬 to save ur ass

its a known fact pac never talked to the police when he got shot...that 🤬 refused to talk to the police, he got shot 5 times and went to prison the next damn day

pac was shootin cops,

dem 🤬 who shot pac was snitches, king tut was a police informant..jimmy henchman is another snitch..

if pac was a snitch, the police wud have outed him, they hated him with a passion...nobody protects a cop killer..

my 🤬 was black panther, his moms was given 3 life sentences and fought the case without a white lawyer and won...pacs mentality is the same...real solider 🤬

a 🤬 like biggy and jay wud just crumble like a lil 🤬 if they faced the same 🤬 pac did...jay is no street 🤬 , nas is no street 🤬 , biggy was a rich boy, his moms lived ina 20 bedroom house in the hood lmao and he never ate sardines for dinner, he was eating 4 course meals...🤬 was a mathematics genius

puffy pops was a millionaire 🤬 , this 🤬 went to havard...none of them 🤬 was badboys,

pac lived in the ghetto and went to a public school, the black panthers funded his education...pac was still in the hood, 🤬 use to come to school with holes in his snakers - ask jada....by 16 pac was outta Baltimore and in the streets of cali..🤬 went from harlem, to baltimoore to the bay..he been hood too hood unlike ur favorite nyc rapper

🤬 got the game twisted on snitchin....stop listening to the dipset, g unit 🤬 on the meaning of snitchin....snitchin if what u do behind closed doors to bring a 🤬 down and to save ur ass...

if u go on a record and say some 🤬 tried to have u killed and u finna 🤬 him, dats not snitchin, dats lettin 🤬 know that boy is a 🤬 and he a dead 🤬
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    🤬 🤬 with ur lame nyc ass...snitching is when u talk to thee police and snitch on a 🤬 to save ur ass

its a known fact pac never talked to the police when he got shot...that 🤬 refused to talk to the police, he got shot 5 times and went to prison the next damn day

pac was shootin cops,

dem 🤬 who shot pac was snitches, king tut was a police informant..jimmy henchman is another snitch..

if pac was a snitch, the police wud have outed him, they hated him with a passion...nobody protects a cop killer..

how you figure tut and henchmen were snitches where is the paper work
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010

pac was shootin cops,

my 🤬 was black panther, his moms was given 3 life sentences and fought the case without a white lawyer and won...pacs mentality is the same...real solider 🤬

a 🤬 like biggy and jay wud just crumble like a lil 🤬 if they faced the shame 🤬 pac did

🤬 got the game twisted on snitchin....stop listening to the dipset, g unit 🤬 on the meaning of snitchin....snitchin if what u do behind closed doors to bring a 🤬 down and to save ur ass...

if u go on a record and say some 🤬 tried to have u killed and u finna 🤬 him, dats not snitchin, dats lettin 🤬 know that boy is a 🤬 and he a dead 🤬

you talk to the media, you talk to the feds and police. just because i dont go to the police dont mean i aint a snitch.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    how you figure tut and henchmen were snitches where is the paper work

tut doin life in jail right now for stick ups...tut was down with jimmy, puff and badboy in 95 ..and he's the one who stuck pac up in 95

tut in jail fearing for his life, they moved him from prison to prison cuz them jail 🤬 are still mad at him for the 95 shootin...his ass been beatin many times in prison...he's even trying to help solve pac's murder with pacs pops and mutulu shakur.

"Johnson" says that in spite of that he is working with tupac’s father , Mutulu Shakur and Shakur’s private investigator Watani Tyehembia in their own investigation of the murder of Tupac shakur, Tyehembia confirms that Tut has cooperated"

King Tut isn’t surprised why many of Tupac’s fans are wary of his motives in helping to solve the murder of Tupac, “I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him”…”But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murder nor his assassination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!”

when pac was in rikers they was tellin him “Tut from Cypress shot u. Tut was in the street bragin heavy about shootin pac for jimmy. pac disrespected jimmy by not signing with him. Jimmy gave pac a gold watch, but pac aint wanna be down with jimmy, he even warned BIg not to 🤬 with them...if u watch the movie notorious they reference that...since pac decided he aint wanna be down with jimmy they decided to "discipline" him especially afte rtaking a gift and other 🤬 from him...dats wh they took all his jewels

jimmy, puff, big, tut was all upstairs when pac got 🤬 that night in the lobby

and whoever says pac was sniitchin...Jimmy Henchman Rossman even says he's never been questioned by police in regards to that shooting...no one was ever questioned cuz pac refused to talk to them. Police dont investigate unless u talk and sign the paper son....🤬 been listening to to much camron and got the meaning of snitchin 🤬 up...

Jimmy Rossman “In the past 14 years, I have not even been questioned by law enforcement with regard to the assault of Tupac Shakur, let alone brought up on charges"
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010

pac was shootin cops,

a 🤬 like biggy and jay wud just crumble like a lil 🤬 if they faced the same 🤬 pac did...jay is no street 🤬 , nas is no street 🤬 , biggy was a rich boy, his moms lived ina 20 bedroom house in the hood lmao and he never ate sardines for dinner, he was eating 4 course meals...🤬 was a mathematics genius

puffy pops was a millionaire 🤬 , this 🤬 went to havard...none of them 🤬 was badboys,

pac lived in the ghetto and went to a public school, the black panthers funded his education...pac was still in the hood, 🤬 use to come to school with holes in his snakers - ask jada....by 16 pac was outta Baltimore and in the streets of cali..🤬 went from harlem, to baltimoore to the bay..he been hood too hood unlike ur favorite nyc rapper

you still aint explian how tut and henchman were snitches...cuz from what i hear henchman far from a snitch his hood card certified
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    you talk to the media, you talk to the feds and police. just because i dont go to the police dont mean i aint a snitch.

🤬 u dumb 🤬 ....so all them 🤬 in ricker who was tellin pac tut got u shot was also snitches right?

if talking to the media is the same as going to the police den why has jimmy never been questioned?

u dont no the even no the meaning of snitching..

if pac was trying to save his ass from a bid and he snitched on tut den dat wud be snitchin...if pac had told the police that tut shot him, den that wud be snitchin....

pac went on a song and told tut and jimmy that he knows wats goin on...he never said tut shot him, he never said jimmy shot him,,, he always said them boys set him up.....however he let them boys know that he knows what they did.....now look at tut in jail getting his ass 🤬 for sticking up the realest rapper to ever grace the mic....tut paying for it everyday... them street, jail house 🤬 worship pac....someone like tut life is in constant danger...if jimmy or puff ever got locked up they'd be dead str8 up..

if ur nyc ass ever go to jail and u disrespect pac in there, some 🤬 will beat ur ass real quick...u see how powerful pac still is even after death...🤬 can type on a forum but in the street ur card will be pulled real quick
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    tut doin life in jail right now for stick ups...tut was down with jimmy, puff and badboy in 95 ..and he's the one who stuck pac up in 95

tut in jail fearing for his life, they moved him from prison to prison cuz them jail 🤬 are still mad at him for the 95 shootin...his ass been beatin many times in prison...he's even trying to help solve pac's murder with pacs pops and mutulu shakur.

"Johnson" says that in spite of that he is working with tupac’s father , Mutulu Shakur and Shakur’s private investigator Watani Tyehembia in their own investigation of the murder of Tupac shakur, Tyehembia confirms that Tut has cooperated"

King Tut isn’t surprised why many of Tupac’s fans are wary of his motives in helping to solve the murder of Tupac, “I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him”…”But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murder nor his assassination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!”

when pac was in rikers they was tellin him “Tut from Cypress shot u. Tut was in the street bragin heavy about shootin pac for jimmy. pac disrespected jimmy by not signing with him. Jimmy gave pac a gold watch, but pac aint wanna be down with jimmy, he even warned BIg not to 🤬 with them...if u watch the movie notorious they reference that...since pac decided he aint wanna be down with jimmy they decided to "discipline" him especially afte rtaking a gift and other 🤬 from him...dats wh they took all his jewels

jimmy, puff, big, tut was all upstairs when pac got 🤬 that night in the lobby

and whoever says pac was sniitchin...Jimmy Henchman Rossman even says he's never been questioned by police in regards to that shooting...no one was ever questioned cuz pac refused to talk to them. Police dont investigate unless u talk and sign the paper son....🤬 been listening to to much camron and got the meaning of snitchin 🤬 up...

Jimmy Rossman “In the past 14 years, I have not even been questioned by law enforcement with regard to the assault of Tupac Shakur, let alone brought up on charges"

its called dry snitching son. Look up dry snitching and there will be a picture of pac. you do know what dry snitching is rite? its a little different from snitching.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    you still aint explian how tut and henchman were snitches...cuz from what i hear henchman far from a snitch his hood card certified

hench is a snitch...dat boy never been questioned by police for pac shootin to this day...he working for the feds, he got them in his pocket....and we all know hench rolled with hatian jack who was def a snitch and the paperwork there to prove it...

them boys including puff is a snitch....look how he did shyne...these boys wud do anything to save their ss

nyc been soft as 🤬
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    its called dry snitching son. Look up dry snitching and there will be a picture of pac. you do know what dry snitching is rite? its a little different from snitching.

🤬 outta here with that dry snitchin 🤬 ... u either a snitch or u aint

🤬 like u make me laugh, u aint even know what snitchin means....dry snitchin lmao,,next u'd be telling me its "wet snitchin" stop dat 🤬 boy, leave it alone

🤬 need to stop listening to camron....
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    hench is a snitch...dat boy never been questioned by police for pac shootin to this day...he working for the feds, he got them in his pocket....and we all know hench rolled with hatian jack who was def a snitch and the paperwork there to prove it...

them boys including puff is a snitch....look how he did shyne...these boys wud do anything to save their ss

nyc been soft as 🤬
    they cant question you with no evidence dumb 🤬 show me some documents that show that haitian jack was a snitch if not you telling ducktales homie
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Lol some people hates Pac and some loves him..... Hate it or love it.. He shoot the cops.. if you hate 2Pac you love the cops
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    they cant question you with no evidence dumb 🤬 show me some documents that show that haitian jack was a snitch if not you telling ducktales homie

so puffy and shyne supposed to both get sent upstate... they weren't co'ds for a reason you dont hear shyne badmouthing puff im sure his family was taken care of just 🤬 ass 🤬 hating on puff
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Lol some people hates Pac and some loves him..... Hate it or love it.. He shoot the cops.. if you hate 2Pac you love the cops

what type of logic is that i dont hate pac but he aint perfect like you all make him out to be
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    what type of logic is that i dont hate pac but he aint perfect like you all make him out to be

Like 50 cent said, I want them to love me like they love Tupac
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010

🤬 u fruit cake

u pac hater smake me laugh

hatian jack is a certified snitch....who was working for the feds....

pac was in rickers, and hatian snitched on 🤬 in there...

when pac got shot he aint no who shot him....he knew he'd been setup dats why he stuck a finger up while he was been taken away on the stretcher...when he was locked down dats when REAL 🤬 came to him on some real 🤬 and let him know what the deal was with tut, jimmy, hatian and puff

use google go look that 🤬 up son....puff is 100% snitch just like all them boys who was with badboy at the time..

i agree they cant question u without evidence....so pac goin on a record and dissin dem isnt snitchin....cuz they aint question him...dats my point u dumb 🤬

pac cud have easily said to the police jimmy had me shot and one of them 🤬 maybe puff wud have crumbled like a 🤬 ...but pac kept his mouth shut and did his time , came out and said if he ever so jimmy or tut he'd wax that ass...and i'm 100% sure pac wud have shot at them boys given the chance and mentally unstable 🤬 he was...

tut now in prison trying to save his own ass by saying he aint shoot pac....and trying to help pacs dad and a private investigator...tut basically saying it was jimmy..but he saying he wasnt part of it,,,