What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

IF u wanna know why Pac went from a ballerina to a thug then Check this out

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    so puffy and shyne supposed to both get sent upstate... they weren't co'ds for a reason you dont hear shyne badmouthing puff im sure his family was taken care of just 🤬 ass 🤬 hating on puff

where u been at fool?

shyne been saying puff a 🤬 and a lying snake while he was in prison..go search youtube. u'll hear him say it

puff screwed shyne over, we all know dat...he snitched on his boy and had his own lawyers trick shyne to signing 🤬 ...

puff aint ever look out for shyne...

shyne still dissin puff on his new songs....
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    [email protected] 🤬 defending Puff over Shyne

the 🤬 ,,

Puff aka carlton banks. havard goin ass 🤬 gave his boy up to the feds, pointed the finger and said "yeah he shot them, i saw it"..he went to court and said that
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    🤬 outta here with that dry snitchin 🤬 ... u either a snitch or u aint

🤬 like u make me laugh, u aint even know what snitchin means....dry snitchin lmao,,next u'd be telling me its "wet snitchin" stop dat 🤬 boy, leave it alone

🤬 need to stop listening to camron....

you must be a white boy becaus no street 🤬 would be like duh was dry snitching
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i dont believe words 🤬 show me the paperwork...if henchman and tut were snitches where is the paperwork....and puff gave shyne all his publishing rights and released him from the bad boy contract cuz he took the fall...show me one place where shyne bad mouths puffy
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    i dont believe words 🤬 show me the paperwork...if henchman and tut were snitches where is the paperwork....and puff gave shyne all his publishing rights and released him from the bad boy contract cuz he took the fall...show me one place where shyne bad mouths puffy

🤬 is publishing rights when ur doing a 9 bid

puff a snake, he 🤬 that boy over....

puff taking a 25% cut for every song is wrote and featured on...dat boy ate shyne alive like every other badboy artist

u over here defending a real life snitch like diddy?

if pac was looking at time, he wud never snitch on suge and suge wud never do the same...dats loyalty

puff screwed shyne over, he aint have to talk,,, but he did....puff a preppy ass 🤬 we all know dat...he was never built for street 🤬 ....

shyne been said puff 🤬 him over..

shyne dissin puff...puff was lookin at probation and shyne was lookin at 25 and he still screwed his boy..watch the video and 🤬 🤬

🤬 compares puff Judas lmaooo..judas is the biggest snitch of all times
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    im a cop killer, thug life aka REAL OG LEADER
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    redhandedbandit please dont try and come up with some 🤬 trying to defend puff now,,,,

shyne been on record and compared that boy to judas
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    redhandedbandit please dont try and come up with some 🤬 trying to defend puff now,,,,

shyne been on record and compared that boy to judas

iight you right about that see you provided evidence to back up your claim so...show me how you know that tut snd henchmen are federali's
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    50 cent is a snitch because he record converstaions with his members and put it out lol
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    50 cent is a snitch because he record converstaions with his members and put it out lol

nah he a snitch cause he told the feds listen to the lyrics
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    nah he a snitch cause he told the feds listen to the lyrics

tupac is a snitch because when he 🤬 biggie wife he promised faith that it wouldnt come out lol
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    iight you right about that see you provided evidence to back up your claim so...show me how you know that tut snd henchmen are federali's

man i been read that 🤬 like 7 years ago in interviews....i dont bookmark....

various sources i came to the conclusion from reading tuts interview in king mag, watching jimmy's interview video and reading his account of things in various magazines...even reading hatian jacks interview on some site...theres so much 🤬 out there u just have to read....from friends of tut , friends of jimmy....
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    man i been read that 🤬 like 7 years ago in interviews....i dont bookmark....

various sources i came to the conclusion from reading tuts interview in king mag, watching jimmy's interview video and reading his account of things in various magazines...even reading hatian jacks interview on some site...theres so much 🤬 out there u just have to read....from friends of tut , friends of jimmy....

so you read an interview where henchman said he himself was a fed informant
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    so you read an interview where henchman said he himself was a fed informant

tut pointed the finger at hench said police aint never interview him for a reason....lot of "lies and cover ups" in his own words

tut has always denied having to do anything with it, he says he was guilty by association with hench and puff

pac never met tut, the only reason he mentions his name on that song "gun shots to tut", is because while in rikers dudes told him it was a dude named tut who shot him up...pac was lettin dem boys no on against all odds dat he aint no dumb 🤬 he knew what went down...
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    and what 🤬 forget to remember is the reason why pac was shot is because he refused to record songs for free...

pac aint give a 🤬 about jimmy being the biggest 🤬 on the block...he still told that 🤬 to go 🤬 himself in not so many words and he also warned big not to 🤬 with him....

big and puff wasnt street 🤬 it was through jimmy that they grew some 🤬
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ...... So where's the ballerina part?

Hearing Tupac talk is like hearing Malcolm X rap.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    ...... So where's the ballerina part?

Hearing Tupac talk is like hearing Malcolm X rap.

Read between the lines you 🤬
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    and what 🤬 forget to remember is the reason why pac was shot is because he refused to record songs for free...

pac aint give a 🤬 about jimmy being the biggest 🤬 on the block...he still told that 🤬 to go 🤬 himself in not so many words and he also warned big not to 🤬 with him....

word, Tupac did everything, he was a crazy dude. he didnt care if you was there with 10 goons
  • MaliciousJynx25
    MaliciousJynx25 Members Posts: 127
    edited April 2010

lol dude im a pac fan and all but in every single thread of pac you ride his 🤬 hard man, pac was great but the way u speak about him is on some messiah real thug 🤬 like figure.... calm down son
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2010
    LOL so thesynthesis is to 2pac what Dretox is to Eminem and what RapMastermind is to Biggie.

The Reason does not chage much from day to day lol
  • MaliciousJynx25
    edited April 2010
    LOL so thesynthesis is to 2pac what Dretox is to Eminem and what RapMastermind is to Biggie.

The Reason does not chage much from day to day lol

lol dude is stuck on pac lol, even said biggie wasnt a street 🤬 but if i recall biggie did a 10 month bid and sold 🤬 before he even got a record deal, and pac didnt have a police record until he got famous so.............
    but for the record pac was a better artist
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2010
    lol dude is stuck on pac lol, even said biggie wasnt a street 🤬 but if i recall biggie did a 10 month bid and sold 🤬 before he even got a record deal, and pac didnt have a police record until he got famous so.............
    but for the record pac was a better artist

All I think of when I hear about a rapper doing time for whatever crime is that they were not good at it which is why they got caught and went to rapping lol
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    All I think of when I hear about a rapper doing time for whatever crime is that they were not good at it which is why they got caught and went to rapping lol

basically my 🤬

just cuz a 🤬 dont get caught for a crime dont mean he aint doing dirt, it just means he's been lucky or smart not to get caught
  • Huesos Loco
    Huesos Loco Members Posts: 109
    edited April 2010
    1:12

"it was her who sodomized me" - pac

his ways never stops
  • MaliciousJynx25
    edited April 2010

yea but thats not what i was tryin to put across, the reason why i said it was because homeboy said that big and puff wasnt street 🤬 , its clear puff wasnt but big was putting work in the streets before he got a record deal. If your from the streets you know that when your selling drugs or whatever your always gonna get caught no matter what. Theres no drug dealer that hasnt been caught because eventually they will