What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

geechee slim
geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesisMembers Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why do you think that is?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Hasty generalization. I'm african american and I've smoked weed only a handful of times, but I am a former coke addict. Most of the people I did it with were african-american too. It's not about race, its about accessibility of the drug.
  • Doug Funny
    Doug Funny Members Posts: 109
    edited January 2010
    Idk any blacks that use xtc
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited January 2010
    Threadstarter, are you black, white or "other"???
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'm guessing because white people have jobs and worry about losing them with a random while black people generally dont care either way. Plus a lot of blacks know crackheads in they hood so they aint 🤬 wit coke. And that 🤬 🤬 we hear is worse than 🤬 so Fu*k that!
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    white people like to get as high as possible. they inhale gas fumes, sniff glue, pop pills, snort coke, 🤬 ,lsd, 🤬 , shoot heroin. Whatever is available, they down.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Sorry to "generalize," but it's just an observation I've made. White guys can pull out a bag of coke and be accepted. You got some smack and you're the coolest kid on the block. Black guys are looked down on for nose candy, like an outcast of society. I guess black folks are too "cool," and the trees keep us mellow.
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    white people like to get as high as possible. they inhale gas fumes, sniff glue, pop pills, snort coke, 🤬 ,lsd, 🤬 , shoot heroin. Whatever is available, they down.
    They start early in elementary with the Elmers glue. Then its paint in a bag. Then its sniffing markers.
    edeeesq wrote: »
    Threadstarter, are you black, white or "other"???
    Black
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    seeing how popular beans (ecstasy) have become within the urban community, i wonder if theyll still be comfortable using it if they actually knew of its history and who would do alot of it in the 80's
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Funny, I always saw X as a white ppl drug...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Never seen a black person drop E to be honest, it's always the white people who consume as much drugs in as many ways that is physically possible from my experience. Ketamine, coke, poppers, heroin, acid, salvia, mephedrone, 2C-E, 'legal highs', etc. White people love getting 🤬
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited January 2010
    Doug Funny wrote: »
    Idk any blacks that use xtc
    What? E is big here. Everyone does it, and if you don't you're a 🤬 .
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I see more n more blk ppl using x. Gucci Mane is partially to blame imo.
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2010
    muffdizzle wrote: »
    What? E is big here. Everyone does it, and if you don't you're a 🤬 .

LMAO. the irony of this statement
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I know it has been years later since the Horrific Incident but damn how evil can whites be?
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Funny, I always saw X as a white ppl drug...
    this. plus the fact that saying "🤬 is for white folks" also seems a little inaccurate.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Damn where da 🤬 yall from? This is the worst stereotype I've heard in a awhile....
  • KiLLeR_OGee_JuSTiN
    KiLLeR_OGee_JuSTiN Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    geechee slim is a 🤬 idiot n*gger because XTC is all the drugs he named combined....
  • KiLLeR_OGee_JuSTiN
    KiLLeR_OGee_JuSTiN Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    i mean really, with all the opportunity and advances...rappers are still getting shot, blacks are still wearing "street clothes" to job interviews. encouraging selling drugs, accepting below standard treatment.

i just feel we should be able to make these select few AWARE of their separation from educated blacks that want better...i'm white btw.

so can we? starting calling "Gucci Mane" type blacks N*GGERS? please? chris rock says he hate N*GGERS too
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Says killer ogee justin.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    geechee slim is a 🤬 idiot n*gger because XTC is all the drugs he named combined....

Would you 🤬 you useless piece of 🤬 .
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited January 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    this. plus the fact that saying "🤬 is for white folks" also seems a little inaccurate.

Real talk...I've always wondered how this 🤬 felt.

But I'm scared to try it :sadcam:
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2010
    Well seeing how in the year 2010 u can check off the word "🤬 " as an answer to a question about race on the US Census, i would say yea because we're pretty much heading in that direction anyway
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    whiteboy...........
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    is ******s filterd or somethin

yup

niggers

niggers
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Your name is Killer Ogee Justin.... :| No.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    white people drugs are the best .