What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Imagine: TNA vs WWE 2k12 ...

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
What matchups would you love to see?
Beer Money vs DX
ODB vs Beth Phoenix
Jeff Hardy vs Cena
Samoa Joe vs CM Punk
Edge vs Bobby Roode
James Storm vs Steve Austin
Orton vs AJ Styles
Mr 🤬 vs the Rock
Sting vs Taker...
Abyss vs kane
Daniel Bryan vs Austin Aries
Rtruth vs Bully Ray
Sheamus vs Matt Morgan

add on...

Comments

  • Ishi
    Ishi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Jeff hardy v AJ Styles v CM Punk v John morrison v Evan bourne v Joe in a ultimate X match....

    Buying and recording that ppv asap

    If only if only..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Jeff hardy v AJ Styles v CM Punk v John morrison v Evan bourne v Joe in a ultimate X match....

    Buying and recording that ppv asap

    If only if only..

    John Morrison vs Kazarian i na TLC match.. one on one.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    AJ Styles vs John Morrison in a ladder match

    Kurt Angle vs CM Punk

    Motor City Machine Guns vs Air Boom

    The Miz vs Mr. Anderson

    Sting vs Taker of course...

    Matt Morgan vs Sheamus would be good as well

    Samoa Joe vs Orton
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    AJ Styles vs John Morrison in a ladder match

    Kurt Angle vs CM Punk

    Motor City Machine Guns vs Air Boom

    The Miz vs Mr. Anderson


    Sting vs Taker of course...

    Matt Morgan vs Sheamus would be good as well

    Samoa Joe vs Orton
    I'm feeling those...
  • Ishi
    Ishi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    John Morrison vs Kazarian i na TLC match.. one on one.

    🤬 would be dope throw in AJ in there make it a three way ultimate X match in a steel cage..... if that's even possible
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    🤬 would be dope throw in AJ in there make it a three way ultimate X match in a steel cage..... if that's even possible

    Mos Def and Have Orton vs Crimson instead Cage match.

    We need a WWE 12 group just to make these matches...
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    JTG vs The Pope?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    What matchups would you love to see?
    Beer Money vs DX
    ODB vs Beth Phoenix
    Jeff Hardy vs Cena
    Samoa Joe vs CM Punk
    Edge vs Bobby Roode
    James Storm vs Steve Austin
    Orton vs AJ Styles
    Mr 🤬 vs the Rock
    Sting vs Taker...
    Abyss vs kane
    Daniel Bryan vs Austin Aries
    Rtruth vs Bully Ray
    Sheamus vs Matt Morgan

    add on...

    If the Acolytes were still around, they'd really fit facing Beer Money. I know it says 2012 but I think that would've been dope.


    From Immortal:

    Abyss vs Mark Henry
    Bully Ray vs Sheamus
    Gunner vs Dolph Ziggler
    Jeff Jarrett vs The Miz
    Scott Stiner vs Ezekiel Jackson
    Kurt Angle vs John Cena


    From the Knockouts/Divas:

    Mickie James vs Kelly Kelly
    ODB vs Beth Phenoix
    Winter & Angelina Love vs Bella Twins
    Velvet Sky vs Natalya
    Tara vs Tamina

    Other matches:

    Sting vs Taker, it's wanted like crazy (I also want to say Samoa Joe vs Taker)
    Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk - I would say ladder or maybe TLC but I think they're past that age where they can put on a good show without risking so much injury.
    Crimson vs Orton, already said but when I seen the title that was the first match I thought of
    AJ Styles vs Evan Bourne
    Eric Young vs Zack Ryder
    Austin Aries vs Tyson Kidd (or Kid Kash vs Tyson Kidd)
    RVD vs Kofi
    Matt Morgan vs Mason Ryan
    Brian Kendrick vs John Morrison
    Mexican America vs Otunga/McGuillicutty


    *shrugs*