What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Halo Reach Multiplayer beta

VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming

for u halo fans

Comments

• NAWLEDGE_REIGNSNAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »

for u halo fans

Are There Any Left?
  • infamous118infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    by the third one i got tired of halo.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Hell if I know. I think the majority of ppl on here are PS3 users but I've seen the XB dudes around.

I still can't fathom what was so big about Halo. I guess it being a FPS exclusive only for XB is what made it. rather than the gameplay online or whatever.
  • zoomzoomp5zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    nice. thanks for the update. friggin JETPACKS!?
    edited April 2010
    awww shiiiet only 2 weeks? sunofa... that assasination joint is hot too, reminds me of gears.
    edited April 2010
    🤬 all that jet pack 🤬 .

yeah, i see people being real annoying with that 🤬 . never know, might be a good thing.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Im not a Halo fan but im gonna 🤬 with it.
  • zoomgpzoomgp Members Posts: 60
    edited April 2010
    looking forward to it
    edited April 2010

looks like fun. weapons seem pretty fun. cant wait for 3 MAY. anyone else participating in the BETA?
  • ItzGravitationItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    as average as Halo 3 was
    Halo fell off big time
    edited May 2010
    hey guys i forgot to mention that after dusting my 360 for some RED DEAD i noticed i had a day left to play the damn BETA. i downloaded and played for a few due to the anticipation of RED DEAD. my first impression of this game is a HUGE thumbs down. i know its a beta but HAW MAN! the visuals are disgusting, 🤬 looks worse than Halo 3!
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    hey guys i forgot to mention that after dusting my 360 for some RED DEAD i noticed i had a day left to play the damn BETA. i downloaded and played for a few due to the anticipation of RED DEAD. my first impression of this game is a HUGE thumbs down. i know its a beta but HAW MAN! the visuals are disgusting, 🤬 looks worse than Halo 3!

damn, you were late? Dang. Machinima been posting up videos like crazy on youtube about Halo. Game play like crazy. I seen it and I don't think it's much of a difference than 3. I will say though, that Juggarnaut game mode did look pretty dope.
  • EmandWeezy=GoatsEmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited May 2010
    It sucked. Halo 3 is better.Imo. But Cod>halo so it isnt worth buying in the fall, Black Ops FTW.
  • The JackalThe Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    It sucked. Halo 3 is better.Imo. But Cod>halo so it isnt worth buying in the fall, Black Ops FTW.

Battlefield bad company2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CoD
  • EmandWeezy=GoatsEmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited May 2010
    The Jackal wrote: »
    Battlefield bad company2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CoD

Games good but i cant get into it.