What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

XBOX Help

Chillin&PostinChillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
this exclusive license has killed football gaming... im switching over

im about to get an old xbox and a cpy of NFL 2k5

how can i get updated rosters???

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • ex-soldierex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Damn bruh - you still on this - Believe me I feel ya pain on this one but it's been 6 years.
    Here is a link to some good info on what your looking for though.

http://2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol this dude really wanted an updated roster for 2k5?

i always thought that they should use this engine to bring back the mutant league footbal games.

then i remembered EA owns that too.
  • Chillin&PostinChillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    thanx Russ and soldier. i cant take this anymore.
    i jus got news that not only will Backbreaker feature that dumb camera but there wont be file sharing/injuries/fatigue/hot routes

how do you not have hot routes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 phuccing years to get this game right and no hot routes atleast. and one stinkin camera angle. c'mon son. i bet the top down view is easier to program than that bootleg 3rd person camera
    edited April 2010
    lol this dude really wanted an updated roster for 2k5?

i always thought that they should use this engine to bring back the mutant league footbal games.

then i remembered EA owns that too.

you didnt know there is a dedicated community of fans who have all types of editing systems for this game. i used to laff at them too cuz i was like "get over it. move on"

BUT NOW I SEE

i have no choice if i want a football game with a franchise that actually works but to go back and play a 6 year old game. this is sad
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i honestly havent played a football game since 2k1 or 2k2 on dreamcast. them 🤬 was fun as hell. sega.net was the pioneer of online console gaming.
    edited April 2010
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    i honestly havent played a football game since 2k1 or 2k2 on dreamcast. them 🤬 was fun as hell. sega.net was the pioneer of online console gaming.

word to powerstone

but back then most americans werent even feelin it
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Get Fifa or PES.

lol lol lol

...............wait for it
    edited April 2010
    Get Fifa or PES.

hilarious

i threw my controller tryna play a FIFA

i guess its jus the ignorant american in me that doesnt care to understand soccer

there are so many button presses so many things
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol, NFL confuses the 🤬 outta me too.

yep, same here.