What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

"360 is the console of choice for homosexual men"

KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
What are your thoughts on the reputation the xbox 360 has gained for being the console of choice for homosexual males aged 16-32?

It's clear that since the Ps3 Slim came out that PlayStation is dominating the HD market, but a recent poll has shown that 360 is still the more popular system with homosexual males.

Can anyone offer any insight as to why this may be? I think it's that neon green 🤬 that Xbox plasters all over its products. It attracts da faggyniggaz.

Comments

• VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Infamous, right?
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LMAOOO wait what? are you saying that there are more 360s per square mile in ATL than any other city in the world?
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol if this is really infamous were in for some good threads ... especially cuz a lot of the 🤬 he predicted has, well...been true.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Infamous, right?

same thing I'm thinking
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol if this is really infamous were in for some good threads ... especially cuz a lot of the 🤬 he predicted has, well...been true.
    good threads full of references about anally violating 360 users lol
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

lol...

uve got a point.
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Infamous, right?

right, i remember you, you that dumb 🤬 that forget how to spell your own name and need to read directions on how to get home from work everyday. Whattup?
  • zoomzoomp5zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    aaaahhhh jeez. this is going to be funny.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    awww 🤬 here we go again
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNSNAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I Heard The New Generation Of 360's Are Getting "The 🤬 Rings Of Death" ....So Much For Improving The Failure Rate..(n/h)
  • ItzGravitationItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    i own a 360
    PS3's are for losers
    America ftw
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    This has got to be my 🤬 Infamous!
    edited April 2010
    i own a 360

lmao good job proving the t/s right.
    edited April 2010
    lmao good job proving the t/s right.

i own more than that so it dont count
    i also own a Wii
    and 🤬 who own PS3's dont get 🤬
    i said it
    edited April 2010
    i also own a Wii
    i said it

SMH at this 🤬 acting like he never had the words "bisexual intellectual" under his name lolol
    edited April 2010
    SMH at this 🤬 acting like he never had the words "bisexual intellectual" under his name lolol

wtf are you talkin bout
    when was this???
    edited April 2010
    wtf are you talkin bout
    when was this???

whatever 🤬
    edited April 2010
    whatever 🤬

i think this is just a case of disco-munication
    lol
    edited April 2010
    right, i remember you, you that dumb 🤬 that forget how to spell your own name and need to read directions on how to get home from work everyday. Whattup?

LMFAO!

welcome back.
    edited April 2010
    i think this is just a case of disco-munication
    lol

sure it is
    edited April 2010
    i also own a Wii
    i said it

Really? Okay, lets break it down.

360's = mostly broke 🤬 . Why? Because you can easily mod your 🤬 , in other words, you don't have the bank account to pay for games. Which = NO 🤬 .

While a real cat who can afford the classier of the consoles = PS3, which = a dude who has money.

A dude who has money will easily = a guy can get 🤬 faster and more than anyone who owns an xbox.

Not to mention like 100% of the 360 users are between 10-26, fat, white, nerdy and sloppy as 🤬 .

A Wii on the side though, brings that chick home, then you can watch her ass while she's on that Wii Fit tryna get that ass fit.

I own, Wii and PS3 so if I needed to look for any "🤬 ", I'm fit in that department.

360 = NO 🤬 .
    edited April 2010
    Really? Okay, lets break it down.

360's = mostly broke 🤬 . Why? Because you can easily mod your 🤬 , in other words, you don't have the bank account to pay for games. Which = NO 🤬 .

While a real cat who can afford the classier of the consoles = PS3, which = a dude who has money.

A dude who has money will easily = a guy can get 🤬 faster and more than anyone who owns an xbox.

Not to mention like 100% of the 360 users are between 10-26, fat, white, nerdy and sloppy as 🤬 .

A Wii on the side though, brings that chick home, then you can watch her ass while she's on that Wii Fit tryna get that ass fit.

I own, Wii and PS3 so if I needed to look for any "🤬 ", I'm fit in that department.

360 = NO 🤬 .

This logic almost makes sense, lol. But lets be realistic here, if a chick was checking for you based just solely on what you had hooked up to the TV, I think it's gonna be Wii, cause I doubt the majority of women is checking for 🤬 of War or Gears of War.Wii Fit or Wii Sports is gonna get you in the guts faster than any of them 🤬 is if a chick was checking for you based on just that lol
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    [email protected] game consoles attracting 🤬 ....if you cant get it on your own then stick to the games
    edited April 2010
    Yo, I'm just basing it on Grav'z post lol

I don't believe ANY console will get you 🤬 .
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Its them fruity colored buttons on the 360 controller that attract them homos
This discussion has been closed.