What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Intelligence?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
zlp7o1.jpg

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible 🤬 into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."
Romans 1:22-23

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I dont think dude talks.. i think he refers to chapter and verse when replying or initiating convo..
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i dont think dude talks.. I think he refers to chapter and verse when replying or intiatng convo..

lol.

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    67adameve.jpg

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I dont think dude talks.. i think he refers to chapter and verse when replying or initiating convo..

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of 🤬 ." Matthew 4:4

"We ought to obey 🤬 rather than men." Acts 5:29
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    zlp7o1.jpg

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible 🤬 into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."
    Romans 1:22-23

lol Are you saying the theory of intelligence evolving and becoming more advanced is ridiculous? LOL When you were born, did you come out the 🤬 with a PHD is Quantum Physics? XD This thread shows how much intelligence you DONT have.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    lol Are you saying the theory of intelligence evolving and becoming more advanced is ridiculous? LOL When you were born, did you come out the 🤬 with a PHD is Quantum Physics? XD This thread shows how much intelligence you DONT have.

No. The cartoon is implying that people who "claim to be wise" by believing in evolution are fools. And 🤬 confirms the notion.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no 🤬 ."
    Psalm 14:1
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    No. The cartoon is implying that people who "claim to be wise" by believing in evolution are fools. And 🤬 confirms the notion.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no 🤬 ."
    Psalm 14:1

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of 🤬 ." Matthew 4:4

"We ought to obey 🤬 rather than men." Acts 5:29

Precisely.....
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

juif0y.jpg

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Precisely.....

Whos word are you living by today my friend?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    lol...............
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Whos word are you living by today my friend?

Living by my own choices and decisions.. with guidance from above ..;-)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Living by my own choices and decisions.. with guidance from above ..;-)

Who is your guidance from above?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    this 🤬 tryning to speak for 🤬 and 🤬
    how you know 🤬 didnt create evolution
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Who is your guidance from above?

The one.. the only, the all knowing.. merciful loving and tolerant he needs no introduction the super.. the man up stairs.. our father..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    this 🤬 tryning to speak for 🤬 and 🤬
    how you know 🤬 didnt create evolution

GENESIS CHAPTER 1.

You either believe it or you don't. 🤬 bless you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    The one.. the only, the all knowing.. merciful loving and tolerant he needs no introduction the super.. the man up stairs.. our father..

So you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    So you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

who else would i believe in?
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    heavenru what would you do if you found out a drug addict wrote the bible
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    GENESIS CHAPTER 1.

You either believe it or you don't. 🤬 bless you.

so you believe that for real
    lol
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    so what if aliens exist?

alien-jesus.jpg

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    who else would i believe in?

I don't know. But.............

2ev7rx1.jpg
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    praise Lucifer
    the true 🤬
    shame yall got it twisted like dreadloccs
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    heavenru what would you do if you found out a drug addict wrote the bible

I wouldn't do anything, because that is impossible.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of 🤬 , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2 Timothy 3:16

You either believe 🤬 or you don't. There is no indifference, grey area, or middle ground. 🤬 bless.