What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

More Foolishness in the bible

ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me." EX 22:29 -Those of you are the oldest and are christian, hate your parents, they didnt sacrifice you to 🤬 like he has asked! He want people to sacrifice their firstborn to him. It ashame that you will also suffer because 🤬 dont punish the offenders but the offenders children most of the time.

"Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning." LE 19:13 - 🤬 says we should be paid everyday for our work, those of you who are accepting bi-weekly checks and pray to Jesus are such sinners. You better be in the office first thing monday lettin them 🤬 know you need paid daily.

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." LE 19:19 - We shouldnt grow more than one type of crop on the same field, farmers who are growing carrots and lettuce together are doing devils work.

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." LE 19:27 - Come one 🤬 really!!! Damn we cant cut our hair or beards??? Lol all yall 🤬 being sinners

"Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad:
And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
For the LORD thy 🤬 walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee." DT 23:12-14
🤬 should never be allowed to see human excrement.... if he can see everything including the future how the hell can we stop him from seeing us? He is tricking us he wants his mansion to himself so he makes impossible to avoid laws that will send us to hell.

Proverbs 26:4 and 26:5 - First 🤬 says you dont answer a fool, if you do you are then also a fool, then right after he tells us we must answer a fool or he will think he's wise. Maybe 🤬 wants us to answer no matter what so either way both parties become fools and that way eventually the whole world is fooled. Which must of us have been... WOW this is honestly true. Gods, son whos dicsciples had followers as story writers and wrote these plans have shown on this one to have been written in truth. The truth that 🤬 does not pity the fool, fact is he set us all up to be one!

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." MT 5:22 - So dont get angry anger is a sin, 🤬 lost because he stayed sinning with his temper tantrums.

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." MT 23:9 - Yall see this? Make sure you call your biological pops or dad, he isnt your father and you cant call him that 🤬 copywrit that name.

AND LAST FOR NOW BUT NOT LEAST

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." MT 5:18-19
- So for every time I heard dont use the Old Testament anymore and that the things in it are now changed because of Jesus, you are wrong. 🤬 says you must also follow the OT until Heaven and Earth pass away. So if you think all the sacrificing, opression, and condoning slavery in the OT doesnt count as law for today you are wrong. Earth is still kickin and heaven is still there, otherwise you could have quit believing in 🤬 .



5+5=10, believe it
«1

Comments

  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    If the purpose of the Bible is just to provide a standard in which to live, then even the Christian will fall short. The law does more to show what we can't do than what we can do.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    "Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." LE 19:19[/B] - We shouldnt grow more than one type of crop on the same field, farmers who are growing carrots and lettuce together are doing devils work.


    Actually this is very sound advice. You destroy the soil when you engage in this type of farming. So much so that you can prevent future crops from growing and actually damage the soil. Certain crops require more moisture and nutrients. Matter of fact, there are certain seasons that you should not plant in. Look into the science of crop rotation.

    Step your agronomy knowledge up, 🤬 . lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Actually this is very sound advice. You destroy the soil when you engage in this type of farming. So much so that you can prevent future crops from growing and actually damage the soil. Certain crops require more moisture and nutrients. Matter of fact, there are certain seasons that you should not plant in. Look into the science of crop rotation.

    Step your agronomy knowledge up, 🤬 . lol

    @ the bolded, you act like nobody with a brain knows this. If someone doesnt know this, they should be institutionalized.

    Yea it is though, crops gone freely of other crops are provin to be better in nutrients and tend to grow alot betterand fuller.

    Lol Im just pointing 🤬 out that happens in the bible thats frowned upon yet these so called christians still are doing it. The bible, Quran, etc... all these books are very good from a moral stand point, they each read we should do things that will help us. I never said the bible was all bad, just there is some very bad 🤬 in it and stuff to me that i think is complete 🤬 .

    I can see where I didnt explain it that way considering I called it foolishness in the bible, maybe I should of just made it says "Christians, why arent you following the book"
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    alissowack wrote: »
    If the purpose of the Bible is just to provide a standard in which to live, then even the Christian will fall short. The law does more to show what we can't do than what we can do.

    The bible is a good moral book, it teaches us right and wrong in good most of the time. Slavery, racism, opression of women etc... are all telling you how to live yet we know they are wrong. Thats why the bible should be a pick and choose, someone should read it then choose what they know is right. If you followed the book like it is intended to be, then christians are really doing alot wrong in gods eyes.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    @ the bolded, you act like nobody with a brain knows this. If someone doesnt know this, they should be institutionalized.

    Yea it is though, crops gone freely of other crops are provin to be better in nutrients and tend to grow alot betterand fuller.

    Lol Im just pointing 🤬 out that happens in the bible thats frowned upon yet these so called christians still are doing it. The bible, Quran, etc... all these books are very good from a moral stand point, they each read we should do things that will help us. I never said the bible was all bad, just there is some very bad 🤬 in it and stuff to me that i think is complete 🤬 .

    I can see where I didnt explain it that way considering I called it foolishness in the bible, maybe I should of just made it says "Christians, why arent you following the book"


    I think you should treat Christians like you want white people to be treated. You know the all white people aren't_____________________ rote answer you give. I mean fair is fair.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

    "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads" LE 19:27

    Is this a violation?

    large-WayneBrady.jpg
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The bible is a good moral book, it teaches us right and wrong in good most of the time. Slavery, racism, opression of women etc... are all telling you how to live yet we know they are wrong. Thats why the bible should be a pick and choose, someone should read it then choose what they know is right. If you followed the book like it is intended to be, then christians are really doing alot wrong in gods eyes.

    What if it is not just a book of morals? Morals are nice and all but it doesn't guarantee success or prosperity. People are more likely to lie, cheat, and steal their way to success no matter how big or small the "sin" is. Even the common morals are not obeyed perfectly. Pick and choose? We be better off it seems to not to do so...given it is just a book of morals.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    I think you should treat Christians like you want white people to be treated. You know the all white people aren't_____________________ rote answer you give. I mean fair is fair.

    There are christians I dont have issue with, again white joke fail

    sarcastic_joker.gif



    And yea Brady violates it, everyone at some point has trimmed their beard or hair so we all are sinners in gods eyes
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    alissowack wrote: »
    What if it is not just a book of morals? Morals are nice and all but it doesn't guarantee success or prosperity. People are more likely to lie, cheat, and steal their way to success no matter how big or small the "sin" is. Even the common morals are not obeyed perfectly. Pick and choose? We be better off it seems to not to do so...given it is just a book of morals.

    So people cant disobey the good thing to do if it is? If your case is correct than the bible should be gone all together, imo thats all it is, a book to preach morals and trying to make you follow them through putting the fear of a powerful diety in someone.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    There are christians I dont have issue with, again white joke fail

    sarcastic_joker.gif



    And yea Brady violates it, everyone at some point has trimmed their beard or hair so we all are sinners in gods eyes


    Not Rastas.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Not Rastas.

    Okay you got that one, the Marleys are gonna have heaven smoked up.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    So people cant disobey the good thing to do if it is? If your case is correct than the bible should be gone all together, imo thats all it is, a book to preach morals and trying to make you follow them through putting the fear of a powerful diety in someone.

    What does this say for those who know what is right and wrong and they do what is wrong anyway whether with intent or accident? What does it say to those who practice good morals and they are not "rewarded" for it...or even use their morality as a means to judge?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    alissowack wrote: »
    What does this say for those who know what is right and wrong and they do what is wrong anyway whether with intent or accident? What does it say to those who practice good morals and they are not "rewarded" for it?

    That people are going to think how they want either way so religion was a waste of time through history and science was haulted 1000 years for nothing.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    That people are going to think how they want either way so religion was a waste of time through history and science was haulted 1000 years for nothing.

    Then what can really be done about the evil and suffering in the world?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    alissowack wrote: »
    Then what can really be done about the evil and suffering in the world?

    Nothing, Getting rid of religion would solve some of it, the getting rid of religion would also effect our ability to do more scentific studies. It wouldnt attribute to ending it but it will help to lower it, nothing will ever end suffering someone will always suffer. But getting rid of religion and once people learn to stop being racist and that other people arent as bad as they think it will take a significant dip.
  • chuckyw2010
    chuckyw2010 Members Posts: 5
    edited April 2010
    Man, i don't understand the hate. Why put energy into something you don't want to be involved in. It's like why would you go to a 🤬 rally when you are not/or don't care what people do in their private lives. See everyone beleives in something. Maybe a 🤬 or just in humanity. But lets be real here. Everything works in unison. We need plants and plants need us(Carbon dioxide-Oxygen). Math shows if the Earth was off it's axis a degree....Humankind ceases to be.

    Look if you don't beleive in a deity then cool. But I think should be free of attacks from someone who doesn't care what is in a religious book. Just do you. I say it like this. At the end we will see....If you will have to answer to a higher power or just go to nothing.

    Americans are rude and are always throwing their thoughts at everyone. Man go fix problems in your life, community and state. Why sit on your butt to complain to people about what they should or shouldn't beleive.You are blessed to be in a country to spew you thoughts. Some places torture people to beleive the state lead religon. Hey, I sorry you got mad when you had to go to church when you just wanted to sleep in. And I know you were 🤬 not attending school and getting presents during Christmas. Man I am just sorry for you as a person.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Man, i don't understand the hate. Why put energy into something you don't want to be involved in. It's like why would you go to a 🤬 rally when you are not/or don't care what people do in their private lives. See everyone beleives in something. Maybe a 🤬 or just in humanity. But lets be real here. Everything works in unison. We need plants and plants need us(Carbon dioxide-Oxygen). Math shows if the Earth was off it's axis a degree....Humankind ceases to be.

    Look if you don't beleive in a deity then cool. But I think should be free of attacks from someone who doesn't care what is in a religious book. Just do you. I say it like this. At the end we will see....If you will have to answer to a higher power or just go to nothing.
    Americans are rude and are always throwing their thoughts at everyone. Man go fix problems in your life, community and state. Why sit on your butt to complain to people about what they should or shouldn't beleive.You are blessed to be in a country to spew you thoughts. Some places torture people to beleive the state lead religon. Hey, I sorry you got mad when you had to go to church when you just wanted to sleep in. And I know you were 🤬 not attending school and getting presents during Christmas. Man I am just sorry for you as a person.

    WTF are you talking about? I was born into a christian/muslim home, I was christian until I was 14. Shoudlnt say 🤬 until you know the person first son.
    Yea you are right most of us are rude, throw our thoughts at everyone, and would rather complain than fix it. I am not one of them, If I have an issue i deal with it, I dont ask for help from anyone including 🤬 . Whats wrong with speaking your mind btw?

    I say 🤬 about it because I believe it is detrmiental to society, which I am part of society and believe in the good of mankind and am tired of seeing innocent people dying over the 🤬 . Im tired of seeing people complain about slavery yet follow a book that condones it, im tired of seeing women complain about not bein treated equal but follow a book that repeatedly says they arent.

    @The 1st bolded you religious 🤬 need to do the same, yall are the poster children of trying to force your views on everyone. Athiest and Agnostics arent hurting society, we arent starting wars, we arent killing people in the name of 🤬 , we are looking for ways to fix what man has done to the earth not praying to 🤬 to make it go away.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    @The 1st bolded you religious 🤬 need to do the same, yall are the poster children of trying to force your views on everyone. Athiest and Agnostics arent hurting society, we arent starting wars, we arent killing people in the name of 🤬 , we are looking for ways to fix what man has done to the earth not praying to 🤬 to make it go away.

    So the hundreds of millions killed by Atheist in China, Russia, and Eastern Europe through wars don't count? No you don't 🤬 people in the name of 🤬 . You 🤬 them in the name of communism, socialism, 🤬 , common causes, advancement of society.

    Do you even think marginally before you post? This is why Malcolm X chided the black community about picking athletes and entertainers as leaders, because most of them are dumber than a bag of pork rinds.

    You should apply for Larry King's job, when he goes.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    So the hundreds of millions killed by Atheist in China, Russia, and Eastern Europe through wars don't count? No you don't 🤬 people in the name of 🤬 . You 🤬 them in the name of communism, socialism, 🤬 , common causes, advancement of society.

    Do you even think marginally before you post? This is why Malcolm X chided the black community about picking athletes and entertainers as leaders, because most of them are dumber than a bag of pork rinds.

    You should apply for Larry King's job, when he goes.

    Please name me these athiest who have started wars and killed their citizens that your speaking about.

    Again just because it isnt your view doesnt mean its ignorance anyone could argue anything and bring up valid points, its just mine seem ignorant to you because you want to find a way around it.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Please name me these athiest who have started wars and killed their citizens that your speaking about.

    Again just because it isnt your view doesnt mean its ignorance anyone could argue anything and bring up valid points, its just mine seem ignorant to you because you want to find a way around it.

    Wow. Your kidding right? You can't be that uninformed.

    My brother is a lawyer and he told me never ask a question you don't know the answer to. You should consider that piece of advice.

    Stalin
    Lenin
    Mao tse Tung
    POL 🤬
    Many African Leaders and Dictators in the 50's to the present.
    Many South American Leaders same time span.
    The Jacobins of France
    Many, Many others.

    See what you fail to realize atheist and agnostics can be religious nuts and zealots too. You don't have to believe in 🤬 to be religious.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Oh 🤬 no not Wayne brady! I can't be in hell with him! 🤬 ! I gotta make it to heaven now.

    LOL. Sometimes your funny. Even for a corny 🤬 .
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    There is a difference between the mass killings by those people however. Their political stances/beliefs were usually the motivation. It wasn't simply, I'm an atheist and I need to 🤬 those who aren't with me. For example, Stalin's Great Purge was motivated by his communist beliefs. Stalin didn't want religion because he thought it would mess up his "perfect communist society." It's kind of tough to find atheists who will 🤬 just for atheism. That doesn't make much sense. Since religion is absent, there is usually another belief system that is responsible. That's just my take on it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Wow. Your kidding right? You can't be that uninformed.

    My brother is a lawyer and he told me never ask a question you don't know the answer to. You should consider that piece of advice.

    Stalin - Far from racist, some say he was a closet athiest, and by some i mean very few, he was religious plain and simple, an athiest isnt going to reverse a ban on churches, which Stalin did
    Lenin - Was Orthodox, was Baptized after he was suceeded by Stalin.
    Mao tse Tung - As far as I know he didnt have belied if a diety and wasnt part of a diety based religion
    POL 🤬 - Pol 🤬 was Buddhist, so your right on him.
    Many African Leaders and Dictators in the 50's to the present. - Africans have their beliefs in certain gods outside of the main religions
    Many South American Leaders same time span. - Again most have had deity beliefs
    The Jacobins of France - As Janklow pointed out to me a while back this wasnt religious, this was based on political views
    Many, Many others.

    See what you fail to realize atheist and agnostics can be religious nuts and zealots too. You don't have to believe in 🤬 to be religious.

    The amount of athiest who commit mass killings are far less than diety based religion. Buddhist for example dont have a diety, yet Pol 🤬 believed heaven wanted him to guide Cambodia into what it should have been.

    None the less your right their are religions outside of Deity ones who do at times commit these things, and again Ive always said religion is detrimental to people, that would include the other religions outside of Diety controlled ones.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    There is a difference between the mass killings by those people however. Their political stances/beliefs were usually the motivation. It wasn't simply, I'm an atheist and I need to 🤬 those who aren't with me. For example, Stalin's Great Purge was motivated by his communist beliefs. Stalin didn't want religion because he thought it would mess up his "perfect communist society." It's kind of tough to find atheists who will 🤬 just for atheism. That doesn't make much sense. Since religion is absent, there is usually another belief system that is responsible. That's just my take on it.

    Their political stance notwithstanding, they still killed people on the basis of their religious beliefs. Many Christians and Russian Jews were killed because they were just that. The Jacobins made special provisions to persecute Christians. So all they did was put a spin on it.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The amount of athiest who commit mass killings are far less than diety based religion. Buddhist for example dont have a diety, yet Pol 🤬 believed heaven wanted him to guide Cambodia into what it should have been.

    None the less your right their are religions outside of Deity ones who do at times commit these things, and again Ive always said religion is detrimental to people, that would include the other religions outside of Diety controlled ones.

    Athiest run a strong second.
Sign In or Register to comment.