What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

144 more days left in prison!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to 🤬 by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:7-8


In the movie Contagion the daughter kept saying that she would be in prison for 144 more days because she couldn't get the vaccine, due to here birthday not being drawn for the vaccine lottery. The symbolism of the number 9 is all over this movie. And rightfully so. From the release date which was 9/9, to the total number of letters in the movie title, to the bus number in the movie which was 153, to the repeated reference of 144 more days left in prison.


The 9 o'clock hour is almost here and behold, 🤬 is giving us repeated warnings! Even in secular Hollywood 🤬 still gets his message across. The pestilence is coming and behold we have 144 more days left in prison! Because when 10 comes, Jesus Christ will be ruling and there will be peace on earth! Amen!

Comments

  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    your point being? jesus comes back in 144 days? 9 days? i mean seriously, explain? in words, not that cryptic "those who have ears, blah-zay skippy..."
  • drDARPA
    drDARPA Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    "When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to 🤬 by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:7-8


    In the movie Contagion the daughter kept saying that she would be in prison for 144 more days because she couldn't get the vaccine, due to here birthday not being drawn for the vaccine lottery. The symbolism of the number 9 is all over this movie. And rightfully so. From the release date which was 9/9, to the total number of letters in the movie title, to the bus number in the movie which was 153, to the repeated reference of 144 more days left in prison.


    The 9 o'clock hour is almost here and behold, 🤬 is giving us repeated warnings! Even in secular Hollywood 🤬 still gets his message across. The pestilence is coming and behold we have 144 more days left in prison! Because when 10 comes, Jesus Christ will be ruling and there will be peace on earth! Amen!

    I remember reading this verse 25 books earlier than the verse you quoted:

    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36

    Why not just always be ready?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    your point being? jesus comes back in 144 days? 9 days? i mean seriously, explain? in words, not that cryptic "those who have ears, blah-zay skippy..."

    Symbolism my friend. Research what symbolism is and you will have a solid foundation about what is happening in the secular world.

    Here is a BRIEF rundown about the biblical significance of the number 9.

    http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/9.html

    The Number Nine
    The number nine is a most remarkable number in many respects. It is held in great reverence by all who study the occult sciences; and in mathematical science it possesses properties and powers which are found in no other number.*
    * Among others may be mentioned (1) that the sum of the digits which form its multiples are themselves always a multiple of nine; e.g., 2 x 9 = 18 (and 1+8=9); 3 x 9 = 27 (and 2+7=9); 4 x 9 = 36 (and 3+6=9); 5 x 9 = 45 (and 4+5=9), etc., etc.; and so with the larger numbers: 52843 x 9 = 475587 (and 4+7+5+5+8+7=36, and 3+6=9). (2) The sum of its multiples through the nine digits = 405, or 9 times 45.
    It is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.
    It is akin to the number six, six being the sum of its factors (3x3=9, and 3+3=6), and is thus significant of the end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, the number of finality or judgment.
    The Number of Finality or Judgment

    The number of finality or judgment is committed unto Jesus as "the Son of man" (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the completeness, the end and issue of all things as to man—the judgment of man and all his works.
    It is a factor of 666, which is 9 times 74.
    The gematria of the word "Dan," which means a judge, is 54 (9x6).
    "th orgh mou" (tee orgee mou), my wrath, = 999 (Hebrews 3:11).









    Pray to the 🤬 of Heaven for understanding my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    drDARPA wrote: »
    I remember reading this verse 25 books earlier than the verse you quoted:

    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36

    Why not just always be ready?

    We are always to be ready my friend. That's why I am posting this information. It's all symbolic. The number 9 is repeated OVER and OVER and OVER again in the movie Contagion. If you see the movie or have seen it you will notice it.

    The only point I was making was that JUDGMENT is coming and that the number 9 signifies it! The writing is on the wall, even outside of the scritpures. Why? Because 🤬 is on the throne and everything works according to His plan.

    So no there aren't a LITERAL "144 days left in prison", but 1+4+4=9!

    So yes there are "144 days left in prison", that is until the breaker comes forth! Hallelujah!


    "The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them." Micah 2:13
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    gonna bump this thread in 145 days
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    gonna bump this thread in 145 days

    Clearly the premise of the thread flew over your head as well. Which of course is no surprise. SMH.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    "Then said I, Ah Lord 🤬 ! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?" Ezekiel 20:49
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    how is your child that you had out of wedlock doing?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Since when are all these #'s in the bible symbolic/subliminal?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    how is your child that you had out of wedlock doing?

    drdsmw.jpg


    Outstanding as always! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Since when are all these #'s in the bible symbolic/subliminal?

    Since 🤬 created the heaven and the earth in 6 days and on the 7th he rested.


    There is nothing wrong with expanding your knowledge Vibe. Maybe looking into Biblical numerology will interest you. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    1.Do you thing 🤬 cares about numbers? 2. When was the number system created?

    1. Read about biblical numerology and you tell me if 🤬 cares about numbers.

    2. Genesis 1:1
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Symbolism my friend. Research what symbolism is and you will have a solid foundation about what is happening in the secular world.

    Here is a BRIEF rundown about the biblical significance of the number 9.

    http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/9.html

    The Number Nine
    The number nine is a most remarkable number in many respects. It is held in great reverence by all who study the occult sciences; and in mathematical science it possesses properties and powers which are found in no other number.*
    * Among others may be mentioned (1) that the sum of the digits which form its multiples are themselves always a multiple of nine; e.g., 2 x 9 = 18 (and 1+8=9); 3 x 9 = 27 (and 2+7=9); 4 x 9 = 36 (and 3+6=9); 5 x 9 = 45 (and 4+5=9), etc., etc.; and so with the larger numbers: 52843 x 9 = 475587 (and 4+7+5+5+8+7=36, and 3+6=9). (2) The sum of its multiples through the nine digits = 405, or 9 times 45.
    It is the last of the digits, and thus marks the end; and is significant of the conclusion of a matter.
    It is akin to the number six, six being the sum of its factors (3x3=9, and 3+3=6), and is thus significant of the end of man, and the summation of all man's works. Nine is, therefore, the number of finality or judgment.
    The Number of Finality or Judgment

    The number of finality or judgment is committed unto Jesus as "the Son of man" (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the completeness, the end and issue of all things as to man—the judgment of man and all his works.
    It is a factor of 666, which is 9 times 74.
    The gematria of the word "Dan," which means a judge, is 54 (9x6).
    "th orgh mou" (tee orgee mou), my wrath, = 999 (Hebrews 3:11).









    Pray to the 🤬 of Heaven for understanding my friend. Amen.

    i know what symbolism is.

    so what was the point you were making? you just felt like sharing what that site says about the number 9? what new information did you discover or want to disseminate here?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    i know what symbolism is.

    so what was the point you were making? you just felt like sharing what that site says about the number 9? what new information did you discover or want to disseminate here?

    a) The movie CONTAGION is prophetic media

    b) The number 9 plays a significant role throughout the movie. (subliminally)

    c) The number 9 signifies the judgment of 🤬

    d) The pestilence is coming


    "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
    " Proverbs 27:12

    Prudent?

    or

    Simple?


    Which one are you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Patient Zero in the movie CONTAGION was played by Gwyneth Paltrow and her birthdate just happens to be 9/27/1972.


    I guess it's just all coincidence though:rolleyes: