What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

orlando jordan drugs and "takes advantage" of rob terry

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
thats where they about to go with the whole orlando jordan angle according to people backstage at tna ... if they go thru with that 🤬 ... im done

Comments

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LMAO, you crackin me up right now, lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yo why the 🤬 do these 🤬 writers, bookers, promoters really think fans wanna see some 🤬 🤬 . yo tna is doin nxt ratings. these guys are 🤬 the dumps
  • igotcha
    igotcha Members Posts: 15
    edited May 2010
    WTF? I'll forever stop watching tna if they do this 🤬 .
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i cant believe that rob terry would be down fo some 🤬 like this
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    nah b, I gotta pull a card on that one, if I was Big Rob. I mean, the Goldust kissing Ahmed Johnson skit was enough "man on man" action wrestling will ever need. We don't need a full on "taking advantage of" angle. TNA already got praise from GLAAD for bringing Orlando out the closet on air, but they'll take it all back if TNA goes through with such an angle, because it'll make 🤬 look like they drug and take advantage of people.

TNA better leave that one alone.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    I cant believe yall replied to this seriously...