What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I believe homosexuality is a sin why wont 🤬 get rid of it?

waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I dont feel comfortable around 🤬 or lesbians its just I dont believe people was born 🤬 I think its a curse like from Satan he is using people to go agaisnt the Bible.The Bible says its a sin to like the same sex its wrong so why doesn't 🤬 get rid of them and Satan at all once because this is becoming a nasty trend.Homosexuality is being pushed upon heterosexuals to accept them and I will never.two men cant reproduce thats a fact that its wrong and infertility doesn't count.
«1

Comments

  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Because people are born 🤬 . Stop with all the "oh where's the "scientific" proof", because when we give you scientific proof as to why there's no divine 🤬 and how all things in the bible are pretty much explainable in a natural sense you shoot it down. BUT NOW you want science lol

    You're born 🤬 , period. Ask any 🤬 , they'll tell you. I believed you couldn't be born 🤬 as well, and guess what I was a believer in "🤬 ". Of course as a believer you don't want to believe such a thing, then you see the flaw in the whole shabang. As a believer I didn't want to see anything any other way, 🤬 that's natural. After a while I didn't want to admit Moses was talking to a volcano and not 🤬 . After a while I felt stupid and didn't want to even admit my belief was stupid and wrong. But I did. Fear, fear of hell. Hell is one hell of a subject they make sure to preach, smh...

    Another reason why 🤬 won't get rid of it, he doesn't exist.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Because people are born 🤬 . Stop with all the "oh where's the "scientific" proof", because when we give you scientific proof as to why there's no divine 🤬 and how all things in the bible are pretty much explainable in a natural sense you shoot it down. BUT NOW you want science lol

    You're born 🤬 , period. Ask any 🤬 , they'll tell you. I believed you couldn't be born 🤬 as well, and guess what I was a believer in "🤬 ". Of course as a believer you don't want to believe such a thing, then you see the flaw in the whole shabang. As a believer I didn't want to see anything any other way, 🤬 that's natural. After a while I didn't want to admit Moses was talking to a volcano and not 🤬 . After a while I felt stupid and didn't want to even admit my belief was stupid and wrong. But I did. Fear, fear of hell. Hell is one hell of a subject they make sure to preach, smh...

    Another reason why 🤬 won't get rid of it, he doesn't exist.

    wow, that was a hissy fit.....what happen you prayed to Jesus and ask for a bike and you didnt get it. well that's because a man name jesus aint never walked this earth you praying to a pagan idol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    wow, that was a hissy fit.....what happen you prayed to Jesus and ask for a bike and you didnt get it. well that's because a man name jesus aint never walked this earth you praying to a pagan idol

    Hissy fit? LOL

    Don't worry about me, I'm the devil...
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    wow, that was a hissy fit.....what happen you prayed to Jesus and ask for a bike and you didnt get it. well that's because a man name jesus aint never walked this earth you praying to a pagan idol

    jus ignore vibe...

    the bible was'nt givn to him to understand


    Pslam 14:1<A Psalm of David.>> The fool hath said in his heart, There is no 🤬 . They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
    2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek 🤬 .
    3They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, brain research shows that 🤬 were born 🤬 . Sorry, believers
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »

    Pslam 14:1<A Psalm of David.>> The fool hath said in his heart, There is no 🤬 . They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

    False generalization and assumption = foolish. Ironic
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Yeah word on the streets is there IS a 🤬 gene
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    if 🤬 made 🤬 as well as breeders, and he is supposedly omni-present(sees-all)......does 🤬 like to watch?!?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    False generalization and assumption = foolish. Ironic

    yea but you're a 🤬 , so obviously u'd say that.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Lmao all these lion avatars are throwing me off.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    yea but you're a 🤬 , so obviously u'd say that.

    another false assumption. Congratulations 🤬
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Lmao all these lion avatars are throwing me off.

    im sayin tho!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Because people are born 🤬 . Stop with all the "oh where's the "scientific" proof", because when we give you scientific proof as to why there's no divine 🤬 and how all things in the bible are pretty much explainable in a natural sense you shoot it down. BUT NOW you want science lol

    You're born 🤬 , period. Ask any 🤬 , they'll tell you. I believed you couldn't be born 🤬 as well, and guess what I was a believer in "🤬 ". Of course as a believer you don't want to believe such a thing, then you see the flaw in the whole shabang. As a believer I didn't want to see anything any other way, 🤬 that's natural. After a while I didn't want to admit Moses was talking to a volcano and not 🤬 . After a while I felt stupid and didn't want to even admit my belief was stupid and wrong. But I did. Fear, fear of hell. Hell is one hell of a subject they make sure to preach, smh...

    Another reason why 🤬 won't get rid of it, he doesn't exist.

    Minus your last sentence, I agree with you (I'm borderline agnostic). I was Christian than realized just how stupid the Bible is. Any book that talks of talking fires and supports slavery can kiss my ass. If 🤬 is truly real, he definitely made 🤬 who they are. LOL at religious freaks denying 🤬 's own creations.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    gns wrote: »
    if 🤬 made 🤬 as well as breeders, and he is supposedly omni-present(sees-all)......does 🤬 like to watch?!?

    🤬 watches everything according to the religious. He watched slavery and didn't do 🤬 . Watches rapes and diseases and wars and doesnt do 🤬 either. 🤬 is the biggest spectator in the world.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Lmao all these lion avatars are throwing me off.

    The Lion represent The Tribe, but i see you have no problem represent everything else under the son, those shoe's you rock? you represent the brand, those shirts and draws you rock, you represent the brand and your ass is not getting paid one red cent, in matter of fact you pay them to represent them.

    I represent the Tribe of Yudah aka Judah
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    🤬 watches everything according to the religious. He watched slavery and didn't do 🤬 . Watches rapes and diseases and wars and doesnt do 🤬 either. 🤬 is the biggest spectator in the world.

    joel 3: 6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. 7Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: 8And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.


    deutroonmy 28: 68And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.


    baruch 4: 6 Ye were sold to the nations, not for [your] destruction: but because ye moved 🤬 to wrath, ye were delivered unto the enemies.


    ^^ lol...he siad we wud go into slavery in slave ships...if our ancestors had listened then maybe he would have 'SPECTATED' and did nothing.

    it was a punishment...one which is almost over...
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    The Lion represent The Tribe, but i see you have no problem represent everything else under the son, those shoe's you rock? you represent the brand, those shirts and draws you rock, you represent the brand and your ass is not getting paid one red cent, in matter of fact you pay them to represent them.

    I represent the Tribe of Yudah aka Judah

    Don't speak like you know me and make assumptions about what I wear or represent, especially since you made that comment from a phone or computer. Represent what you represent, but don't try to bring down another person especially when you don't know what they are about. That's it. No arguing.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I've seen kids show 🤬 tendencies at young ages. One of my friends from my hood has little cousin that was obviously 🤬 growing up. He's still in denial though or at least he doesn't mention it because he fears of how certain people will react. That 🤬 feel awkward talking to him though like, this 🤬 got 🤬 tendencies and that 🤬 is strange regardless how many times i seen it.

    I don't see how an Atheist can be agnostic. I think the potential for nothing (or the lack of cohesion of energy) being involved in the creation of something is far more likely. Things at it's base level such as the elements that contribute to our function don't have nearly the level of function and interactivity when compared to the more structured organisms like us. Humans have an insanely complex level of interactivity between elements and molecules which creates our consciousness. Why all the weird big guy in the sky 🤬 when we see already how we formed just with the relation of things around us. We started small and did it big just like most try to do in various levels of life. Or at least we try to get in where we fit in.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Don't speak like you know me and make assumptions about what I wear or represent, especially since you made that comment from a phone or computer. Represent what you represent, but don't try to bring down another person especially when you don't know what they are about. That's it. No arguing.

    None was taking, your said your peace and i said mines, for all i know you can be rocking a sack cloth
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lmao...that was an emotional response by chilly.


    maybe hes a homosexual.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...that was an emotional response by chilly.


    maybe hes a homosexual.

    Funny.....
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    None was taking, your said your peace and i said mines, for all i know you can be rocking a sack cloth

    Cool. Thanks.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Well, what about adultery? Sure homosexuality does ruffle up some feathers, but no one has considered how wrong adultery is. At one point in time, that was on the hush, but now it's the norm.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    Well, what about adultery? Sure homosexuality does ruffle up some feathers, but no one has considered how wrong adultery is. At one point in time, that was on the hush, but now it's the norm.

    Doesn't count....


    ..well at least in reality and especially on forums like this. Pass up on some 🤬 and you're a 🤬 or 🤬 . It's not looked down on at all, 🤬 the majority of people on here laugh at the ones who are married because they gotta stick with "one 🤬 all the time".

    People don't give a 🤬 about 🤬 like that. Why should they? Remember it's cool to be a player, it gets you places in life and works good for your rep with the dudes.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...that was an emotional response by chilly.


    maybe hes a homosexual.

    lol everyone who seems to be "mad" or doesnt agree with someone is automatically "🤬 " or a "cracka". I think it's about time people on forums step their game up and say something new for once.