What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nash or Kidd? (Millz is not allowed, we already know who u goin 4)

D.D.S.
D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
simple question, which pg is better?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    I gotta go with Kidd but not by much. Neither play defense, Nash can shoot better, they both pass the same to me, Kidd can rebound. Its a hard choice but I gotta go with Kidd, he can produce in any system Nash is a quick pace system guy.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Jason Kidd is better,

His defense at this age is still pretty good, and that's what gives him the advantage and can somebody tell me what Nash does better than Kidd?
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    I gotta go with Kidd but not by much. Neither play defense, Nash can shoot better, they both pass the same to me, Kidd can rebound. Its a hard choice but I gotta go with Kidd, he can produce in any system Nash is a quick pace system guy.

i guess u aint watch kidd in his nets and suns days, huh??
    LMAO
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Jason Kidd is better,

His defense at this age is still pretty good, and that's what gives him the advantage and can somebody tell me what Nash does better than Kidd?[/QUOTE]

*waits on millz to come dickride*
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Jason Kidd.. he just cant shoot like Nash.. but he has gotten his team to the promise land
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    thread been done 1000 times now b
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Oh and for those that dont know Jason Kidd is 4th all time best 3 point shooting %.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Is this even a question... J-Kidd /Thread
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    thread been done 1000 times now b

and ur point is?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    i guess u aint watch kidd in his nets and suns days, huh??
    LMAO

IMO Kidd aint a great defender, even on the suns and nets i didnt think he was
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Oh and for those that dont know Jason Kidd is 4th all time best 3 point shooting %.

Jkidd is better.. but he cant shoot like nash.. thats not even debateable..
  • D.D.S.
    edited April 2010
    IMO Kidd aint a great defender, even on the suns and nets i didnt think he was

9 all-defensive teams call ups say different.......
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    9 all-defensive teams call ups say different.......

My opinion didnt get him those others people did.

All he did to me was play passing lanes and grabbing alot of rebounds for a pg because of that he got into the all defensive teams, to me defense is much more than playing the lanes and getting steals. One on one his man burned him and he relied on help defense then played the lane on a kick out. If you cant shut your man down 1-1 most of the time u aint great of defense.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010

Hes 34.9% for his career, Lebron will end up around there it dont make him a good 3 pt shooter, and until dallas he didnt even come close to 40% except one time.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010

🤬 he aint 4th in 3pt %, hes 4th in 3pt makes....his percentage is like 33% or 34%
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2010
    🤬 he aint 4th in 3pt %, hes 4th in 3pt makes....his percentage is like 33% or 34%

Oh my bad.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010

True.. True.. dont let the facts get in the way lol
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    This is Not even Close ... J.Kidd ...
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Worst Lie Ever Told...Do ya Research son, Dude was a Horrible Outside shooter for most of his Career, He's 4th on like 3 pointers Made , but his Percentage is Garbage....

But Still Overall Kidd > Nash
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Lock this thread up....unless 2 posters gonna go at it and debate we all know who is better.