What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Bungie Developer Signs With Activision...Sony & Microsoft React

themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
Microsoft, Sony React To Bungie Deal
Sony says this is a 'big win' for gamers worldwide.
by Jim Reilly
April 29, 2010 - For nearly a decade, Bungie has only been able to publish titles exclusively on Microsoft's Xbox 360 console. But today's 10-year publishing agreement between the Halo developer and mega-publisher Activision changes everything.

Bungie signing with Activision has clearly excited Sony, which has been salivating for years at the thought of having a Bungie-developed title on its Playstation 3 platform.

"The partnership between Bungie and Activision is a big win for gamers worldwide," a Sony spokesperson told IGN. "Combining Bungie's creativity with the incredible power of PlayStation 3 will add serious muscle to action gaming. We look forward to extending Bungie's 'next big action game universe' with PS3 users."

Meanwhile, Microsoft said that Bungie signing a long-term deal with Activision has no effect on its current relationship with the Kirkland-based studio as it prepares to launch Halo: Reach this fall.

"Our partnership with Bungie as a first-party developer for Xbox 360 remains unchanged, and right now we're deeply engaged with them on the development of Halo: Reach, which is poised to be the biggest game of 2010," a company spokesperson said in a statement given to IGN.

Nintendo has not issued a comment on this deal.

Bungie said in an interview with IGN earlier today any news of the studio's new project won't be revealed until at least 2011.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LOL MS just got they 🤬 took
  • The JackalThe Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The future for the ps3 looks brighter each day
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    LOL

If developers for Microsoft start moving over to Sony and do both, then xbox will be dead in a few years.
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    [email protected] Bungie.

Bungie getting up with Activision is like a rapper climbing up in Kat Stack's guts after reading her blog.

It's like the chick who got with Chris Brown AFTER Rihanna.
  • maximus prememaximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Bungie making deals with the devil. SMH.
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i dont care. the only game they can make is wack ass halo.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    what other games has bungie made besides Halo?.....because I don't find this exciting
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    what other games has bungie made besides Halo?.....because I don't find this exciting

Oni for the ps2
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Good for Bungie.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Oni for the ps2

thats it!!!???.....
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LOL

If developers for Microsoft start moving over to Sony and do both, then xbox will be dead in a few years.

shaq-face.jpg

• anduinanduin Members Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I promise you people that this isn't a big loss for MS, if theyre good at anything, it's throwing a 🤬 ton of money at developers. Theyve 🤬 blocked Sony so many times you could write a book about it. And besides, what are PS3 gamers really gaining here? Halo? BFD.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    anduin wrote: »
    I promise you people that this isn't a big loss for MS, if theyre good at anything, it's throwing a 🤬 ton of money at developers. Theyve 🤬 blocked Sony so many times you could write a book about it. And besides, what are PS3 gamers really gaining here? Halo? BFD.

Same thing I'm saying.