What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies: Whyd you pick the man you're with

American Loo VII 3D
American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
First off, congrats to the brother you picked. Most of you seem like you know how to treat a man.

But I'm sure he wasnt the only brother that tried to scoop you.

So whether you're married, dating or just having casual sex with your goodfella, what made you pick HIM?

....or did he choose you
«1

Comments

  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i think it's more of that he chose me. lol
    we were feeling each other but gawd he had so many chicks on him.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Young, dumb and full of 🤬 . Just like I like em.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    he buys me things.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Young, dumb and full of 🤬 . Just like I like em.

    are you serious. how young is this fella -- im guessing he's just a sex toy for you?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    he buys me things.

    smh at this mentality. and females actually think this way...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    he buys me things.

    so the only reason you chose this particular man over the others is because he buys you things. is that what you're saying
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    smh at this mentality. and females actually think this way...

    calm down, cowboy--i was kidding.
    even though he does buy me stuff--but i was with him loooooooooooong before i ever accepted a gift from him.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    so the only reason you chose this particular man over the others is because he buys you things. is that what you're saying

    no.

    k, i'll be serious for a moment.

    i chose him because we just had this undeniable chemistry between us....he makes me laugh, he listens, he's thoughtful, caring....and he has that x-factor about him.
    sure, a lot of men can do those things...but no one can do it like him. =~)*
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    no.

    k, i'll be serious for a moment.

    i chose him because we just had this undeniable chemistry between us....he makes me laugh, he listens, he's thoughtful, caring....and he has that x-factor about him.
    sure, a lot of men can do those things...but no one can do it like him. =~)*

    hmm....i'm interested in the "x-factor" can you explain that..

    does that mean he's mysterious or something..
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    hmm....i'm interested in the "x-factor" can you explain that..

    does that mean he's mysterious or something..

    lol, it's like he has something about him that i can't quite figure out what it is--but i know i like it.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    no.

    k, i'll be serious for a moment.

    i chose him because we just had this undeniable chemistry between us....he makes me laugh, he listens, he's thoughtful, caring....and he has that x-factor about him.
    sure, a lot of men can do those things...but no one can do it like him. =~)*


    i hope he aint ugly
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i hope he aint ugly

    lol, why do you say that?
    he's not ugly.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    lol, why do you say that?
    he's not ugly.

    cos u listed all the qualties most people look for in a partner, except looks....so i thought...maybe...


    i was jus playin
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Should I make a spinoff?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    Should I make a spinoff?

    chea....bawss...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    cos u listed all the qualties most people look for in a partner, except looks....so i thought...maybe...


    i was jus playin

    lol. you silly.
    chop up that paper
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    lol. you silly.
    chop up that paper

    lmao...


    :cool:
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    no.

    k, i'll be serious for a moment.

    i chose him because we just had this undeniable chemistry between us....he makes me laugh, he listens, he's thoughtful, caring....and he has that x-factor about him.
    sure, a lot of men can do those things...but no one can do it like him. =~)*

    so its it like sure, someone can make you laugh more, another can listen better, another can be more thoughtful, but it's not likely to find those qualities in the same person?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    so its it like sure, someone can make you laugh more, another can listen better, another can be more thoughtful, but it's not likely to find those qualities in the same person?

    he can do all of them....never slacks on one.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    are you serious. how young is this fella -- im guessing he's just a sex toy for you?

    lmao nah i was joking. im single!
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    First off, congrats to the brother you picked. Most of you seem like you know how to treat a man.

    But I'm sure he wasnt the only brother that tried to scoop you.

    So whether you're married, dating or just having casual sex with your goodfella, what made you pick HIM?

    ....or did he choose you

    He liked me first & pursued me, but then I liked him back. Guess I always did, was just too shy and unsure, but I liked him and got in a relationship with him because he's not like the typical man we have nowadays. He has goals, he's trying to make something of himself, he works hard, he's ambitious to an extent, he's very smart. He is really sweet and thoughtful, and the good thing about that is he's genuine about it. He literally spoils me, but in our relationship we spoil each other, it's give and take, a team kinda thing. He doesn't just care about sex like most men do, he respects women, he respects me, and is a respectable person. He accepts me for who I am even with the things I gotta work through within myself. He never gives up, he's loyal, too. He would make a great husband and father, even while having the issues that he still has himself, it doesn't override the wonderful man he is. We got something special, that's why being in the tough life situation I am in right now, I stay and try and work through it because I know he's special and what we have is a good thing.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    the guy I'm dating now can make me laugh until my sides hurt


    And he's really easy to talk to

    oh and he has kind eyes
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    smh

    hes got a knot in his shorts and his wallet
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    🤬 this thread.

    I'm single.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I'm not with anybody.