What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Many Of You Ninjas Really Think Ross > Biggie?

Pusskaveli
Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
edited November 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I know some of yall be shock posting but you have some who actually believe that. If you believe that come explain why
«1

Comments

  • Ier30
    Ier30 Members Posts: 311
    edited September 2011
    no he is not never will be and this the dumbest 🤬 i ever heard
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    um honestly u have a handful.....dont kno how they came to that conclusion tho
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    9 times out of 10 id rather listen to a rozay song than a piggie song.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    9 times out of 10 id rather listen to a rozay song than a piggie song.
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Cuz he's alive and is still making songs.
    all this and no 🤬 Lyrics come out of Ross's Sogs but in all honesty I do not have either in my top 40...
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    will never cosign that statement, y'all on one..
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    all this and no 🤬 Lyrics come out of Ross's Sogs but in all honesty I do not have either in my top 40...

    How you goin say in all honesty then tell a bold face lie.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Hustlin
    Blow
    Pots and Pans
    I'm Bad
    Push It
    Maybach Music 1-3
    The Boss
    Luxury Tax
    Here I Am
    Billionaire
    This Is The Life
    Mafia Music 1&2
    Gunplay
    Magnificent
    Usual Suspects
    Valley of Death
    Rich Off 🤬
    In Cold Blood
    Yacht Club
    BMF
    MC Hammer
    300 Soldiers
    Knife Fight
    Money Maker
    Super High
    I'm Not A Star
    Freemason
    Tears of Joy
    Live Fast Die Young
    Aston Martin Music
    All The Money in the World
    Sweet Life
    9 Piece
    Black Mans Dream
    Ashes to Ashes
    Even Deeper
    Made Men
    Perfectionist
    Audio 🤬
    Paid tha Cost
    Grab Ya Beltloop
    The Transporter
    Cigar Music


    shaq.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    How you goin say in all honesty then tell a bold face lie.

    LOL

    smh @ some of the ppl that do tho
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    Hustlin
    Blow
    Pots and Pans
    I'm Bad
    Push It
    Maybach Music 1-3
    The Boss
    Luxury Tax
    Here I Am
    Billionaire
    This Is The Life
    Mafia Music 1&2
    Gunplay
    Magnificent
    Usual Suspects
    Valley of Death
    Rich Off 🤬
    In Cold Blood
    Yacht Club
    BMF
    MC Hammer
    300 Soldiers
    Knife Fight
    Money Maker
    Super High
    I'm Not A Star
    Freemason
    Tears of Joy
    Live Fast Die Young
    Aston Martin Music
    All The Money in the World
    Sweet Life
    9 Piece
    Black Mans Dream
    Ashes to Ashes
    Even Deeper
    Made Men
    Perfectionist
    Audio 🤬
    Paid tha Cost
    Grab Ya Beltloop
    The Transporter
    Cigar Music


    shaq.gif

    Im not sure what youre trying to accomplish by dropping his discography, your point?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    How you goin say in all honesty then tell a bold face lie.
    I get it you are a newer alias but I will bump proof of my point and maybe then you can show us your top 40...
  • EsoEseB88
    EsoEseB88 Members Posts: 38
    edited September 2011
    Ross as in Rick? not even close...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    At rapping? Hell no

    Catalogue? Maybe after GFID
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    me .
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Im not sure what youre trying to accomplish by dropping his discography, your point?

    My point is that you don't even know that many biggie songs. You are a drone
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    I get it you are a newer alias but I will bump proof of my point and maybe then you can show us your top 40...

    Not at all new, but am interested in your proof
    My point is that you don't even know that many biggie songs. You are a drone

    Im a drone? Because I Stated a Fact? Right
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Im not sure what youre trying to accomplish by dropping his discography, your point?

    ROFL @ BIG SHAQ DIESEL!

    it proves ross has made 100 songs that are the same 🤬 song
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Not at all new, but am interested in your proof



    Im a drone? Because I Stated a Fact? Right
    3 things 1 the proof is on page 1 I created the thread long ago here I will even quote it, 2 if you are not new what was your previous alias and 3 you stated a opinion which is not a fact...
    Not in specific # Order although the 1st ones named I do listen to the most...

    Nas
    Ice Cube
    Scarface
    2pac
    RedMan
    Twista
    MethodMan
    Ludacris
    Ras Kass
    Lupe Fiasco
    Spice 1
    Chamilionaire
    Slick Rick
    Snoop
    Fatal Hussein
    Rakim
    Too Short
    Kurupt
    Bizzy Bone
    TrickDaddy
    Del the Funky
    Eric Sermon
    Mac Mall
    Fredro Star
    Yukmouth
    LL Cool J
    KRS
    Treach
    Bun B
    Sticky Fingaz
    E40
    Ghostface
    Krazie Bone
    Big Boi
    Zro
    Yaki Kadafi
    Crooked I
    Ja Rule
    Raekwon
    Nipsey Hussle
    Juelz Santana
    Mac Dre

    Do I listen to others??? Yes I do but these are the most listened to Single Rappers Excluding Groups...

    I invite any real HipHop Heads tolist their Top 40...
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    🤬 rozay, snitch ass 🤬
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    3 things 1 the proof is on page 1 I created the thread long ago here I will even quote it, 2 if you are not new what was your previous alias and 3 you stated a opinion which is not a fact...

    Quote It

    ICame4Pussy Is No Alias

    Biggie>Ross = Fact
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    ROFL @ BIG SHAQ DIESEL!

    it proves ross has made 100 songs that are the same 🤬 song

    Basically
    ...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Hell yeah, Ross>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie. Nobody seein that 🤬 's artistry

    Only 🤬 in history that can paint mountains with such tranquility.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    I'm a fan of Ross's music but I wouldn't say he's bigger than Biggie...yet
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Quote It

    ICame4Pussy Is No Alias

    Biggie>Ross = Fact
    so what happened to your old account were you banned?

    and I will quote it one more time for ya...
    Not in specific # Order although the 1st ones named I do listen to the most...

    Nas
    Ice Cube
    Scarface
    2pac
    RedMan
    Twista
    MethodMan
    Ludacris
    Ras Kass
    Lupe Fiasco
    Spice 1
    Chamilionaire
    Slick Rick
    Snoop
    Fatal Hussein
    Rakim
    Too Short
    Kurupt
    Bizzy Bone
    TrickDaddy
    Del the Funky
    Eric Sermon
    Mac Mall
    Fredro Star
    Yukmouth
    LL Cool J
    KRS
    Treach
    Bun B
    Sticky Fingaz
    E40
    Ghostface
    Krazie Bone
    Big Boi
    Zro
    Yaki Kadafi
    Crooked I
    Ja Rule
    Raekwon
    Nipsey Hussle
    Juelz Santana
    Mac Dre

    Do I listen to others??? Yes I do but these are the most listened to Single Rappers Excluding Groups...

    I invite any real HipHop Heads tolist their Top 40...

    and your belief that Biggie is better then Ross is your personal opinion which myself and many others do not share...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    🤬 no ross dont even believe that 🤬 and why do he got a tatt of a 🤬 he never knew thats some groupie 🤬
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    Ja Rule, Juelz Santana, Trick Daddy? 🤬 it, Agree to Disagree