What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spinoff of Gangsta Sh^t's thread:Dudes taking pics of themselves..🤬 or not?

Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Growing Pains
That 🤬 is 🤬 as 🤬 b..aint no exucse for that unless you..

a.take a private pic sent to a woman.


b.You have no pics on your comp and you need one.So you turn your phone around and snap a pic and put it on twitter,facebook,message board,or whatnot,etc..

I barley like 🤬 taking pictures anyways,that 🤬 is 🤬 as 🤬 dudes that wanna take pics everywhere like a 🤬 woman.

I take pics with fam,freinds and 🤬 ..gtfoh with this nonsense.Myspace made it okay for 🤬 to do that 🤬 🤬 ..

p.S. dont say its for the girls cuz being on facebook shirtless dont make you invisible to your male freinds on facebook ..🤬 .I dont wanna see that 🤬 .
«1

Comments

  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    You know what's really 🤬 ?

    Touching a 🤬

    It doesn't matter if it's your own, it's a 🤬 regardless, when I take a 🤬 I just let it hang freely sometimes I miss the toilet and get 🤬 on me or my shoes, but hey! At least I'm not 🤬 !
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    nh @ esiam looking at a hanging 🤬
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    You know what's really 🤬 ?

    Touching a 🤬

    It doesn't matter if it's your own, it's a 🤬 regardless, when I take a 🤬 I just let it hang freely sometimes I miss the toilet and get 🤬 on me or my shoes, but hey! At least I'm not 🤬 !

    Lol I see what you did there....
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    You know what's really 🤬 ?

    Touching a 🤬

    It doesn't matter if it's your own, it's a 🤬 regardless, when I take a 🤬 I just let it hang freely sometimes I miss the toilet and get 🤬 on me or my shoes, but hey! At least I'm not 🤬 !

    That picture looks 🤬 IMO as well.No diss..
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ..smh same type of dudes that take pics lying down and then put it on their mssgn id so when they call my 🤬 phone 🤬 looking at your phone all eye-browed out like "wtf.."..I hate that 🤬 🤬 ...stop taking pics of yourself..
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    That picture looks 🤬 IMO as well.No diss..

    Well... you're gonna LOVE this, I took it myself so it makes sense don't it?
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I dont understand what would posses a dude to do that...unless the option I stated below..Women are women but a dude..bleh..
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    nh @ esiam looking at a hanging 🤬

    You know come to think of it, looking at ones 🤬 might just be 🤬 too, I gotta stop that asap, good lookin out!
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    I dont understand what would posses a dude to do that...unless the option I stated below..Women are women but a dude..bleh..

    Well technically it would fall into: "You have no pics on your comp and you need one" all the pics I had on were pretty old, this is like a month old, I needed something recent I felt.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Its not the same thing.You looking at your own 🤬 aint the same as posing and posting pics of yourself (and not real pics like bday pics,club pics,party pics,etc)on the 🤬 internet..thats for 🤬 .
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Its not the same thing.You looking at your own 🤬 aint the same as posing and posting pics of yourself (and not real pics like bday pics,club pics,party pics,etc)on the 🤬 internet..thats for 🤬 .

    Yeah I was just mocking the whole 🤬 -paranoia that goes on here, I do look at my own 🤬 and I do touch my own 🤬 , it was a joke buddy...
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    Well technically it would fall into: "You have no pics on your comp and you need one" all the pics I had on were pretty old, this is like a month old, I needed something recent I felt.

    U need to get something less 🤬 ..is what you need to get..Something with a woman in it prefferably.You dont even need to post your avi.Only time i put my pic here was a 🤬 asked for a pic and it got around and I just put it as my own avi.

    🤬 is 🤬 ,son.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    U need to get something less 🤬 ..is what you need to get..Something with a woman in it prefferably.You dont even need to post your avi.Only time i put my pic here was a 🤬 asked for a pic and it got around and I just put it as my own avi.

    🤬 is 🤬 ,son.

    Nah 🤬 is gangsta pops, I'm tellin ya, real gangsta. Puttin a pic up in an avi like that? It's g'd up like a muthafucka please believe...
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    Nah 🤬 is gangsta pops, I'm tellin ya, real gangsta. Puttin a pic up in an avi like that? It's g'd up like a muthafucka please believe...

    ^That 🤬 is 🤬 in america...makes you look emotional.You look like you read,and cry and draw and 🤬 like that...🤬 🤬 .
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I take a pic of myself everytime I pass a mirror and I send them to female fans who love them.

    ..I prefer that to googling Pics of another man and male-strangers that I never met and putting them in an Internet-avatar to represent myself because Im too ashamed of who I actually am.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    1. You must be REALLY be examining other 🤬 pics if it bothers you like that bruh. Any normal 🤬 would 🤬 scroll by that 🤬 without even thinkin about it PERIOD let alone make a damn thread about it.

    2. Delete ALL your male friends/ Adblock (problem solved)

    3. It be the 🤬 who are OVER homophobic and spend 95% of their day tryin NOT to be all things 🤬 that have the most tendancies.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ^That 🤬 is 🤬 in america...makes you look emotional.You look like you read,and cry and draw and 🤬 like that...🤬 🤬 .

    I was mockin you man, I don't care I post here for to 🤬 boredom and 🤬 , I wouldn't care less if you'd call me 🤬 mister superstraight man

    Reading is 🤬 ? I guess that's why you're such an idiot huh? LOL! No offense and No 🤬 , just to be on the safe side
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I take a pic of myself everytime I pass a mirror and I send them to female fans who love them.

    ..I prefer that to googling Pics of another man and male-strangers that I never met and putting them in an Internet-avatar to represent myself because Im too ashamed of who I actually am.

    I guess every man in the world is 🤬 then if they watch sports.How is posing like a 🤬 🤬 and snapping a pic of yourself by yourself NOT 🤬 ...????
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    1. You must be REALLY be examining other 🤬 pics if it bothers you like that bruh. Any normal 🤬 would 🤬 scroll by that 🤬 without even thinkin about it PERIOD let alone make a damn thread about it.

    2. Delete ALL your male friends/ Adblock (problem solved)

    3. It be the 🤬 who are OVER homophobic and spend 95% of their day tryin NOT to be all things 🤬 that have the most tendancies.

    ^NOT TRUE.Only women and 🤬 say that.

    Im talking bout in general especially on Facebook.🤬 ,dudes on here are worse they got pics of the girls they 🤬 off to and never seen in they whole life in they avis and pass it off like thats their broads...
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    H-Rap brown are you "G" or the old "G-Rap" the one who used to diss black chics?
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I take a pic of myself everytime I pass a mirror and I send them to female fans who love them.

    ..I prefer that to googling Pics of another man and male-strangers that I never met and putting them in an Internet-avatar to represent myself because Im too ashamed of who I actually am.

    Indeed, same reason I put it up, why should I put up a pic of someone famous or some random 🤬 makes no sense to me, no offense to those who do that but if you got a pic of yourself it's easier to get a feel for what that person is like I think
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    Indeed, same reason I put it up, why should I put up a pic of someone famous or some random 🤬 makes no sense to me, no offense to those who do that but if you got a pic of yourself it's easier to get a feel for what that person is like I think

    Cool,why it gotta be an upclose emotional peice or artwork...?Why cant it be you and your crew at the bar or you and your lady at a carshow or someshit like that...why it gotta be some 🤬 type pic..

    See what im saying?
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Cool,why it gotta be an upclose emotional peice or artwork...?Why cant it be you and your crew at the bar or you and your lady at a carshow or someshit like that...why it gotta be some 🤬 type pic..

    See what im saying?

    SMH.... Yeah i see..... tendancies.

    .....NEVER have i looked @ that dudes avi and the words "upclose emotional peice or "artwork" EVER crossed my mind. FOH.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Cool,why it gotta be an upclose emotional peice or artwork...?Why cant it be you and your crew at the bar or you and your lady at a carshow or someshit like that...why it gotta be some 🤬 type pic..

    See what im saying?

    It's a stupid question tbh... I'm not the only one with a pic that's focused on the face I went with this one cause I thought it'd make a good avatar since they are pretty small and it did... Why investigate so bad into what other people be doing? Is my picture giving you 🤬 thoughts is that what you're saying? Because I can't be blamed for YOUR emotions...
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Esiam wrote: »
    It's a stupid question tbh... I'm not the only one with a pic that's focused on the face I went with this one cause I thought it'd make a good avatar since they are pretty small and it did... Why investigate so bad into what other people be doing? Is my picture giving you 🤬 thoughts is that what you're saying? Because I can't be blamed for YOUR emotions...

    10hiz2r.jpg

    ......pretty much.