What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Challenge To Show How The Bible Has Been Corrupted Or "Rewritten"

blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So again we have this lame argument that the bible has been corrupted or rewritten. So I'd like to hear the arguments.

Replies

• bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    You cant prove a negative with a negative...You cant prove that it was corrupted, rewritten or mistranslated or that it wasnt.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    You cant prove a negative with a negative...You cant prove that it was corrupted, rewritten or mistranslated or that it wasnt.

Well that doesn't stop people from claiming it and completely disregarding the bible because of it. So obviously there must be some reason or proof that the bible was corrupted.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I don't believe the Bible should be disregarded, but there no shortage of books out there that discuss how the Bible has be misinterpreted, mistranslated, and misused over the centuries. The people that wrote those books have had access to original texts and other resources. The people on this forum haven't, so if you want a real answer to your challenge, you should read those books.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif