What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

John Cena embarasses himself on National TV

2»

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    sobek wrote: »
    Naw, he's not a regular. He just shows up every now and then. I'm just waitin to hear him clown Cena for the spit thing cuz I know Rock gonna say somthin about it, LOL

Rock is about to be a regular from what he said in that WWE magazine that just came out. He said it's about to be The People's Era and that's he back wrestling. That 🤬 going to be around a lot more. He aint got hardly no movies on deck for a while either except Fast Furious 6
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited October 2011
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Rock is about to be a regular from what he said in that WWE magazine that just came out. He said it's about to be The People's Era and that's he back wrestling. That 🤬 going to be around a lot more. He aint got hardly no movies on deck for a while either except Fast Furious 6

he got GI Joe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    🤬 need to make a shirt bet that would sell lmao
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    TrueGodHS wrote: »

TAHRIR%20CRYING.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1296468496326

Please let this be true!

Cuz if it is, 🤬 's about to get real again
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    dead at that pic
  • A.Roze
    A.Roze Members Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    lmao that is hilarious. looked like a baby uncontrolably spitting up
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    enough of the hate all people do is hate.It was funny as 🤬 but most ppl are sheep and don't have an opinion of their own with regards to the hating.It really 🤬 me off
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    a-grave247 wrote: »
    enough of the hate all people do is hate.It was funny as 🤬 but most ppl are sheep and don't have an opinion of their own with regards to the hating.It really 🤬 me off

John Cena stan post...
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    John Cena stan post...

john cena 🤬 riding HATER post...idiot
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    The millions and millions of the rocks fans