Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Replies

• simplyspeakingsimplyspeaking Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your horrible ! ! ! !

p.s. ^^^^^ i like that about you. ;)
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    one day, my friend Josie told me she didn't go to Sunday School. cause she had let my friend stephen come over and buss in her bootyhole.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that dirty little whore. SMH

Simply,

you sound jealous.............maybe I can help you out? :)
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,207
    edited October 2010
    your horrible ! ! ! !

p.s. ^^^^^ i like that about you. ;)

Im bout to be all in yo PM:)
  • edited October 2010
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    That she let her sister in law taste the juicebox ...like idk if thats slutty or just some jerry springer shit...

dat shit is sexy as hell

but this chick in college let the RA and his homeboy run a train on her and let both of em buss inside her.....then like 2 hours later she went a fucked her bf....bitch ended up pregnant but turns out neither of dem 3 niggas was the daddy cuz she fucked my homeboy earlier that mornin....i miss college
    edited October 2010
    dat shit is sexy as hell

but this chick in college let the RA and his homeboy run a train on her and let both of em buss inside her.....then like 2 hours later she went a fucked her bf....bitch ended up pregnant but turns out neither of dem 3 niggas was the daddy cuz she fucked my homeboy earlier that mornin....i miss college

Yo homeboy need to commit dat. she had the baby?
  • edited October 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Yo homeboy need to commit dat. she had the baby?

yea and dey still together...baby is like 6-8 months now

i tried to tell him not to wife cuz she let me smash while he was in the other room smashin sum chick and he told me to go head n smash if she let me....i strapped up doe (he tossed me the condom too)

bitch was a true skeez
    edited October 2010
    yea and dey still together...baby is like 6-8 months now

i tried to tell him not to wife cuz she let me smash while he was in the other room smashin sum chick and he told me to go head n smash if she let me....i strapped up doe (he tossed me the condom too)

bitch was a true skeez

Damn, Thats a tough ass break..........for him
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,290 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    bitch with lives with her baby father said she went to chill with and ex afew weeks ago let him beat it up and went back to her baby father...regular shit now days

bitches said she went down on her female cousin and a female friend..........regular shit
  • babafryobabafryo Posts: 668
    edited February 2011
    i cried twice during the movie Hardball
    they killed the lil nigga
    smh

cant lie, i did, once though smdh
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    bitch with lives with her baby father said she went to chill with and ex afew weeks ago let him beat it up and went back to her baby father...regular shit now days

Word. Had this bitch that I went to HS w/. Hadnt seen her in like 3 years but she found me on FB. Long story short she was 8 weeks preggo & living w/ her BD. Bitch let me beat raw, I busted mad nuts on the baby head, and she swallowed my kids...these hoes have no shame. Shits disguisting!!!
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    And ol' dude probably loves her to death.

t7jq6c.jpg

Probably. I went to HS w/ that nigga too, but we never had any interactions.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,290 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Word. Had this bitch that I went to HS w/. Hadnt seen her in like 3 years but she found me on FB. Long story short she was 8 weeks preggo & living w/ her BD. Bitch let me beat raw, I busted mad nuts on the baby head, and she swallowed my kids...these hoes have no shame. Shits disguisting!!!

broad who told me that tryna "chill" but idk bitch look iight to
  • truth spittertruth spitter Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    reading through this thread...*Pac voice* gotta nigga goin craaaaazzzzzzyyyy!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ex-girlfriend told me in high school that her sister use to hold her down and eat the puss. and she liked it.

wildest shit in this thread by far ...........
  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    This Italian/Puerto Rican chick I knew said she aint know her baby daddy name.

LOL/LMAO/SMH/SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!

She was dead ass too. Was a typical deadbeat bummy drug dealer & she only knew his street name.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    typical shit: gotten peed on, threesomes, trains,sucking multiple dicks at frat parties,etc. I know some sluts!
  • terbearterbear Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    when i worked at carls jr, "hardees" for you east coast niggas, i fingered this white girl when the lobby closed she was my coworker then i went back to making sandwhichs for drive thru ,didnt even think to wash my hands SMFH my bad to whoever came thru that drive thru lol
  • truth spittertruth spitter Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    terbear wrote: »
    when i worked at carls jr, "hardees" for you east coast niggas, i fingered this white girl when the lobby closed she was my coworker then i went back to making sandwhichs for drive thru ,didnt even think to wash my hands SMFH my bad to whoever came thru that drive thru lol

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    edited February 2011
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

never know you might have had you a famous star with more than just mayonnaise and special sauce...
    edited February 2011
    Kimi wrote: »
    So having one threesome means she's contaminated for life? You must be kidding, she's just honest about it, but PLENTY of Women have done that shit before, you would be surprised........

I dont agree fully with texican, he makes very valid points also from a guys point of view a girl that let 2 dudes smash at the same time isnt relationship material unless the dude has no standards.( no thats not a jab at her for getting a train ran on her)
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ex-girlfriend told me in high school that her sister use to hold her down and eat the puss. and she liked it.

Give the man the championship LMAO. You still keep in contact with her?
  • D-MarcoD-Marco Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    terbear wrote: »

*DEAD* im in tears ova here...rofl
  • #1 pick#1 pick Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    typical shit: gotten peed on, threesomes, trains,sucking multiple dicks at frat parties,etc. I know some sluts!

Ga Southern shit. I will never forget the nights we went to Southern, lol. june gone be mad that most of the girls who attend her alma mater whores. Man the soror chicks, lol. Yo, I never liked UGA hoes tho.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Got damn @ the incestuous tales in here. Eating her sisters/cousins pussy. Da fuck?
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    This Italian/Puerto Rican chick I knew said she aint know her baby daddy name.

LOL/LMAO/SMH/SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!

She was dead ass too. Was a typical deadbeat bummy drug dealer & she only knew his street name.
    LMMFAOoOoOoOoOoOOOooOooOoOOoo!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.