What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

For those who follow Elijah Muhammad.

ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So I just got done reading "A Message to the black man", those of you who follow him, what are your thoughts on the book and some of the things he says speakin about "🤬 's" past? How many of yall believe this? Ill throw up some excerpts on what Im talkin about.
"One 🤬 but Polytheistic – 25,000 years. Bible and Quran written by 24 scientists – one scientist was appointed to be 🤬 . p.108"
"The black race created the heavens and the earth and created themselves. p.42."
Andstep, is this why you believe man is 🤬 ?
"The black race gave birth to a 🤬 named Yakub. p.110. He lived only 150 years. p.116"
"Yakub, a black scientist, created the white race 6,000 years ago. p.9"
So they arent devils, just a black scientists 🤬 ups?
"6,000 years ago the black race gave birth to Allah, He is the mightiest 🤬 since creation born after Yakub. p.111."
"Orthodox Islam must bow to Black Islam (🤬 ’s choice) p.50. Arabs misunderstand the Holy Quran when they don’t accept me [Elijah Muhammad] as a prophet. p.250."
"Moses used dynamite with a fuse to 🤬 300 of his followers. p.120."
Lol @ this though, dynamine wasnt even founded until about 2500 years after the Moses story is said to have taken place.
"Jesus is not 🤬 . p.9, 140"
RUGOIN where you at?
"Black [Christian] preachers’ mouths are controlled by devils; there are a great hindrance to the truth of our people. p.18,47,84,89,96"
Page 90, Elijah Muhammad says the Bible is 2/3 pro-phecy. p.89. He says prophecies are a small percentage of the Bible.
"The mountains were created by bombs from spaceships circling the earth. p.90"
Wallace D. Fard is 🤬 [Allah]. p.1, 11, 27, 46, 52, 141, 155, 172, 237, 294.

Comments

  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    If your feet haven't touched burning sands and you haven't been raised from a dead level to a living perpendicular you wont be able to decode/decipher any allegorical or esoteric teachings.

    Take a pic of the book next to your inbox.



    Their is another book written by Elijah Muhammad that must be read in order to understand the deeper meaning of this one......google is your friend


    p.s. Calling And Step again?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Smh @ u always wanting pictures from other men. And yea I want to know if thats why step believes than man is 🤬 . Which books do you reccomend though, the only other one I've read is The 🤬 -Science of Black Power. Which one should I check to understand where his allegories are comin from?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Smh @ u always wanting pictures from other men. And yea I want to know if thats why step believes than man is 🤬 . Which books do you reccomend though, the only other one I've read is The 🤬 -Science of Black Power. Which one should I check to understand where his allegories are comin from?
    You misunderstood, I asked for a picture of the book, not one of you.

    The Black man is 🤬

    You just want to be rich right??

    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

    http://books.google.com/books?id=F8S8Zgb5rtYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+secrets+of+freemasonry+elijah+muhammad&source=bl&ots=bhmbj_4N8f&sig=QBYYnUi7MDqJGWs3bFnTgol9B-o&hl=en&ei=vTX4S6_-FZv2MOjk7K8F&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

    I am not your libraian nor am I your teacher. If you choose to humble yourself and bear gifts I will share my pearls of wisdom and send you in the proper direction, if not I understand.

    Be more specific what field of study? No offense but I think might need to back up and get rooted in Diop, Clark, Jochannen, Jmaes, and Williams.

    Culture degree comes first
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You misunderstood, I asked for a picture of the book, not one of you.

    The Black man is 🤬

    You just want to be rich right??

    Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

    http://books.google.com/books?id=F8S8Zgb5rtYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+secrets+of+freemasonry+elijah+muhammad&source=bl&ots=bhmbj_4N8f&sig=QBYYnUi7MDqJGWs3bFnTgol9B-o&hl=en&ei=vTX4S6_-FZv2MOjk7K8F&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

    I am not your libraian nor am I your teacher. If you choose to humble yourself and bear gifts I will share my pearls of wisdom and send you in the proper direction, if not I understand.

    Be more specific what field of study? No offense but I think might need to back up and get rooted in Diop, Clark, Jochannen, Jmaes, and Williams.

    Culture degree comes first

    Let me clear right quick then. I gotta leave after this so if you could PM some books on it so i aint gotta go through the threads later tonight. I want to know which books are good to understand what Elijah Muhammad based this off of. You said he wrote another book I need to read to get a better understanding of this one, which book is that? I dont read much so I dont know about alot of authors but Nasir Hakims, Religion who needs it? Came with a little pamphlet on it that had Muhammads book on it thats why I ordered it to. I just want somethin to read so I can better understand what hes talkin about from his point of view on what 🤬 really is and the history of what he believes.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    i wonder if there is a neo 🤬 bible. talking about how the white man is 🤬 and pretending to trace the linneage. thats obsession with your own race if ive ever seen it. a whole book full of romancing the black man.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i wonder if there is a neo 🤬 bible. talking about how the white man is 🤬 and pretending to trace the linneage. thats obsession with your own race if ive ever seen it. a whole book full of romancing the black man.

    There are many; written by Charles Darwin, Robert Chambers, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M. L. Moser, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark H. Haller, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sir Francis Galton, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas Huxley, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H. Klaatsch, and public school textbooks by [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]George William Hunter....pretending to trace the linneage back to Apes...thats obsessive psychopathic-racism If ive ever seen it A whole Eugenics movement romancing the white man.

    Neo-🤬 's also use the Christian Bible to say the white man is 🤬 and Black people are inferior.
    [/FONT]
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    There are many; written by Charles Darwin, Robert Chambers, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M. L. Moser, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark H. Haller, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sir Francis Galton, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas Huxley, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H. Klaatsch, and public school textbooks by [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]George William Hunter....pretending to trace the linneage back to Apes...thats obsessive psychopathic-racism If ive ever seen it A whole Eugenics movement romancing the white man.

    Neo-🤬 's also use the Christian Bible to say the white man is 🤬 and Black people are inferior.
    [/FONT]

    ah but the bible doesnt actually say that the white man is 🤬 (hell the bible is about jewish dudes who probably were arabs or black), and i havent heard of a "prophet" preaching it and wrighting a book about it. also, the scientists are trying to trace the origin of MANKIND. you cant see past the fact that they are white.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ah but the bible doesnt actually say that the white man is 🤬 (hell the bible is about jewish dudes who probably were arabs or black), and i havent heard of a "prophet" preaching it and wrighting a book about it. also, the scientists are trying to trace the origin of MANKIND. you cant see past the fact that they are white.

    Charles Darwin:

    At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes ... will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the 🤬 or Australian and the gorilla (Darwin 1887:156).

    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Robert Chambers in his classic Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation, concluded that Blacks were "at the foot of" the Mongol, the Yellow race between, and Caucasians at the top. Chambers himself taught that the "various races of mankind, are simply . . . stages in the development of the highest or Caucasian type. . ." and that the Blacks were the least developed, and the Caucasians were the highest, most evolved race[/FONT]


    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H. Klaatsch, a prominent German evolutionist, concluded that human races differ not only because of survival factors, but also for the reason that they evolved from different primates. The Blacks came from the gorillas, the Whites from the chimpanzees, and the Orientals from the orangutans, and it is for this reason that some races are superior. He concluded that "the gorilla and the Neanderthal man" have a close biological affinity to "a large number of the living African blacks . . .[/FONT]

    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M. L. Moser (The Case Against Integration, 1974) says, "... American Negroes that have made contributions to var[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ious fields, sports, science, etc., but ... It is only that 🤬 that has a mixture of white genes in his system that has risen to the level where he has produced on the level with the white race.[/FONT]

    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas Huxley wrote: "No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average 🤬 (sic) is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favor, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successively with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried on by thoughts and not by bites." (Lay Sermons, Addresses, and Reviews, 1871[/FONT]


    People can argue at length about 🤬 , but if the devil ever existed I would seriously doubt he could out-devil you and yourn.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I've read Message to the blackman a few times...I've been reading supreme wisdom vol.2 and Yakub the father of mankind lately...I have a few of his book although I dont agree with everything he says I agree with the messages and he drops a lot of wisdom and knowledge in his books...he does at times seem to be a little out there...but U cant discount the overall truths and message because of one thing u may not understand or agree with...
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    so do you see any similarities? and this 🤬 was written in the late 19th century. i seriously doubt anyone takes the whites are superior seriously, save for the white supremacists. so to work within your point, if these guys are just as important as Elijah Muhammed (which they must be because you brought them up as a rebuttal) and they are no longer being taken seriously (and they never say that WHITE MAN IS 🤬 ) by anyone who isnt a white supremacist, than anyone who takes the book Elijah Muhammed wrote seriously is a black surpemacist. if you dont follow that, then you must beleive that they are not as important so you shouldnt have brought them up. why isnt Elijah Muhammed a black surpemacist? oh yeah, because he speaks the truth....to who?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Andstep, is this why you believe man is 🤬 ?

    I don't believe man is 🤬 . I know man is 🤬 .


    No one has been able to prove otherwise. Man can think, will and bring into existence what it envisions. Man can harness the forces of nature and put it to service for himself. Man can alter his environment. Man has subjugated all living things when he learns to respect them. Man has no Superior in Intelligence.

    People have been looking for 🤬 and it is literally right under their noses.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    I don't believe man is 🤬 . I know man is 🤬 .


    No one has been able to prove otherwise. Man can think, will and bring into existence what it envisions. Man can harness the forces of nature and put it to service for himself. Man can alter his environment. Man has subjugated all living things when he learns to respect them. Man has no Superior in Intelligence.

    People have been looking for 🤬 and it is literally right under their noses.

    Yea I agree with you, just wonderin where you got started on it at.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    s(and they never say that WHITE MAN IS 🤬 ) why isnt Elijah Muhammed a black surpemacist? oh yeah, because he speaks the truth....to who?

    Actually, Elijah Muhammad in many of his writings I have read, said on many occasions that the White Man is a 🤬 . He further went on to say he is the 🤬 of this world. This is true. Nobody can't dispute this. Matter of fact, he said that white people were proof that 🤬 is a man. Think about it. From what I read, he even told his followers to study the white man because of his success in implementing certain principles.

    White people like yourself tend to get emotional when Black men like Garvey, Desalines, Elijah Muhammad speak straight words and don't bow at the altar of your whiteness. You rather be killed by praise than saved by criticism. Which is why your world is going out.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Actually, that is not true. Elijah Muhammad in many of his writings I have read, said on many occasions that the White Man is a 🤬 . He further went on to say he is the 🤬 of this world. This is true. Nobody can't dispute this. Matter of fact, he said that white people were proof that 🤬 is a man. Think about it. From what I read, he even told his followers to study the white man because of his success in implementing certain principles.

    White people like yourself tend to get emotional when Black men like Garvey, Desalines, Elijah Muhammad speak straight words and don't bow at the altar of your whiteness. You rather be killed by praise than saved by criticism. Which is why your world is going out.

    I aint deep in it like you, but didnt he say somethin like the only white ones who are devils are the ones who keep black males from seeking knowledge of himself and that those white people who are involved in Islam seriously will live very long and see the Here-after because they are also 🤬 where as any man black or white who does not accept islam will not?

    To me it never seemed like a black/white thing with him but rather wether or not you accepted Islam and followed it seriously.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    I've read Message to the blackman a few times...I've been reading supreme wisdom vol.2 and Yakub the father of mankind lately...I have a few of his book although I dont agree with everything he says I agree with the messages and he drops a lot of wisdom and knowledge in his books...he does at times seem to be a little out there...but U cant discount the overall truths and message because of one thing u may not understand or agree with...
    thats a few...

    Just let me know when you ready.

    Attachment not found.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I aint deep in it like you, but didnt he say somethin like the only white ones who are devils are the ones who keep black males from seeking knowledge of himself and that those white people who are involved in Islam seriously will live very long and see the Here-after because they are also 🤬 where as any man black or white who does not accept islam will not?

    To me it never seemed like a black/white thing with him but rather wether or not you accepted Islam and followed it seriously.

    Peep this. The only predominately white European nations with consistently positive birth rates are the ones with muslim majorities.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Peep this. The only predominately white European nations with consistently positive birth rates are the ones with muslim majorities.
    ^^^ this guy knows what you dont know so you might want to listen.......

    Attachment not found.