What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I have an extremely graphic question for the ladies

American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
Are there any here that are willing to be completely honest? (thats not the question, by the way)

Comments

• kat2180kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Ask the question and then I'll tell you if I want to be honest...
  • god mc2god mc2 Members Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    This should be interesting
  • American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Its two questions, actually:

1. If you ask a girl where she wants you to come, and she replies "Anywhere", she usually wants it in her mouth, right?

2. You females find some sort of pleasure from a guy bustin all over your body, don't you? Be honest.

*My experience tells me that Question 1 is certainly true, but maybe you can verify Question 2 for me.*
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    me likes graphics
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    there aren't any females on ti 🤬 yet. there is like two
    edited December 2009
    blazini wrote: »
    there aren't any females on ti 🤬 yet. there is like two

I only need two. One to confirm the other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    kat where u at boo boo.. dont be ducking now..
  • hautehaute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    1. No it means anywhere except my eyes or hair, surprise me :-)
    2. Getting came on is like putting frosting on a brownie, it's not necessary, but it's a great addition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    I like when the chick wants it all over her face and she rubs it in with my 🤬 .. idk maybe i'm just a nasty 🤬 ..
    edited December 2009
    haute wrote: »
    1. No it means anywhere except my eyes or hair, surprise me :-)
    2. Getting came on is like putting frosting on a brownie, it's not necessary, but it's a great addition

HAHAAHA! I KNEW IT! Y'ALL LOVE IT!

I had sex with this girl last night, she told me to come all over her body..man i sprayed that 🤬 . her reaction was like the most satisfying sigh i'd ever heard.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    not a lot of female responses... Haute sup girl
  • im2flyim2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Anywhere from the chest down is fine. Don't want that 🤬 on my face and definitely not in my hair. LOL
    edited December 2009
    im2fly wrote: »
    Anywhere from the chest down is fine. Don't want that 🤬 on my face and definitely not in my hair. LOL

But, as a female, do you genuinely enjoy the feeling of 🤬 being sprayed on your body?

It's okay if you do.
    edited December 2009
    But, as a female, do you genuinely enjoy the feeling of 🤬 being sprayed on your body?

It's okay if you do.

I aint gone lie.. I get a sense of satisfaction from it. Especially if its a lot... means I did a good job LOL
    edited December 2009
    I aint gone lie.. I get a sense of satisfaction from it. Especially if its a lot... means I did a good job LOL

I knew it.
    edited December 2009
    I knew it.

Just being honest....
    edited December 2009
    Just being honest....

I appreciate that. From now on, im shooting all over every chick.
    edited December 2009
    I appreciate that. From now on, im shooting all over every chick.

LOL... just remember not in the face or hair... unless she states other wise.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009

damn I could use some gifs right now... in the mean time *nods and cheeses at you*
    edited December 2009
    LOL... just remember not in the face or hair... unless she states other wise.

Every girl has a nasty side, and thats the side I love the most.

I also have a theory that no matter HOW nasty a girl gets with you, she is willing to get just a BIT nastier.

The trick is, getting her to that ultimate level of freak without totally turning her off. Its like walking a tightrope.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    uppin.....
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Its two questions, actually:

1. If you ask a girl where she wants you to come, and she replies "Anywhere", she usually wants it in her mouth, right?

2. You females find some sort of pleasure from a guy bustin all over your body, don't you? Be honest.

*My experience tells me that Question 1 is certainly true, but maybe you can verify Question 2 for me.*

1. no
    2. no
  • ccluvsauccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    1. I always figured it meant on her ass or something.

2. No.
  • Slap_Chop_VinceSlap_Chop_Vince Members Posts: 122
    edited April 2010
    i stay busting in condoms. the world ain't ready for a little version of me yet.
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    nut in the mouth ftw. thats the best feeling in the world and its pregnancy free