What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Maybach is Officially No More

tupacfan35tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Let Me Ride
Maybach is officially discontinued after 2013 and will be replaced by the MB 600 Pullman.

Comments

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Maybach is officially discontinued after 2013 and will be replaced by the MB 600 Pullman.

shut ur lame autistic ass up tupacstan
  • tupacfan35tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    shut ur lame autistic ass up tupacstan

I Have words for you.

GO 🤬 YOURSELF 🤬 !
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Ahh 🤬 i was just about to make this thread.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tamarawarren/2011/11/25/goodbye-maybach-says-mercedes-benz/

Gonna be interesting to see how Mercedes flips the 600 Pullman. Maybach may not have looked good aesthetically but it neither did the 600 Pullman. The maybach is now officially a collector's item.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACEBP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    600 Pullman Music Group
    edited November 2011
    600 Pullman Music Group

Rick Ross would love that.
  • Smo-King LocsSmo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Rick Ross would love that.

Rozay Apparently was Given the Heads Up
  • ragerage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Good, they were nothing but hopped up S Classes anyways.
  • ImSoRealImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited November 2011
    yeah I read that yesterday
  • truth spittertruth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Listen, if you’re going to rebadge the S class and charge 3x for it – you’ll fail every time. Even if they gutted it, threw in a bigger engine and wrapped everything in saffron infused truffle oil; it still looked like a $80,000 Mercedes.

The price point was completely off, and at the end of the day you couldn’t tell from 20 feet what kind of car it was. It’s like a mix between a Hyundai Sonata and a Mercedes, and unfortunately, the badge is about as inspiring as Mariah Carey in Glitter.

The real travesty isn’t that Maybach is going away, or that this long-standing brand didn’t get the foothold MB had hoped, no, it’s that there isn’t a single person out there that has managed to pronounce the name correctly (it’s My-Bock not may-back) and that falls squarely on the marketing execution.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nice copy and paste there spitter.
    Damn that 🤬 for mmg been saying the name wrong.
  • SoutCitySoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Listen, if you’re going to rebadge the S class and charge 3x for it – you’ll fail every time. Even if they gutted it, threw in a bigger engine and wrapped everything in saffron infused truffle oil; it still looked like a $80,000 Mercedes.

The price point was completely off, and at the end of the day you couldn’t tell from 20 feet what kind of car it was. It’s like a mix between a Hyundai Sonata and a Mercedes, and unfortunately, the badge is about as inspiring as Mariah Carey in Glitter.

The real travesty isn’t that Maybach is going away, or that this long-standing brand didn’t get the foothold MB had hoped, no, it’s that there isn’t a single person out there that has managed to pronounce the name correctly (it’s My-Bock not may-back) and that falls squarely on the marketing execution.

This 🤬 ain't got no shame..
  • truth spittertruth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    damn i aint no 🤬 read the comments
    edited November 2011
    Rozay Apparently was Given the Heads Up

Pure Heat.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    jay and ye murder maybach jk

watch out for jay to name drop and have one in his next video