What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ludacris>>>>>Andre 3000

dizzmatic89
dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
edited November 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Not really, but this fool Jek seems to think that I'm crazy for thinking Andre>Luda.

Personally, I think he's insane.

What do you think?
«13

Comments

  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i think you're wrong
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    BobOblah wrote: »
    i think you're wrong

    So luda is better?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    So luda is better?

    nah actually im not payin attention.

    I was disagreeing with the thread title.

    3k >>
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I personally enjoy Ludacris more than Andre 3000, party because 3 stacks rhymes go over my head. But still, I know this thread will end poorly
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    DF>DTP
    Dre>Luda
    Big Boi>Luda
    Cee Lo>Luda
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    DF>DTP
    Dre>Luda
    Big Boi>Luda
    Cee Lo>Luda

    Co-sign...
  • nononey
    nononey Members Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    It aint even a question who got the doper flow, Andre > luda.
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited November 2011
    Andre is better.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    both of them garbage and overrated to me. andre 3000 top 5 overrated in history. its just novelty because he spittin that nonsense aliens vs predator 🤬 . big boi been carrying that 🤬 since 94. big boi has always been the lyricist and foundation of outkast. 3000 sabotaged outkast with all that harry potter 🤬 . thats why i dont 🤬 with aquemini because 3000 ruined that album. big boi was trying to make a new age classic with stankonia but there go andre 3000 sprinkling his faggotness on the tracks givin the album no replay value. speakerboxxx>🤬 below. idlewild was garbage because dre wasnt trying no more. all that 🤬 do is rap about mee maw, his past, little ol boys like some creepy greyhound ridin pervert. best lyricist in atlanta history is jermane dupri hands down
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lol @ dizz gettin butthurt enough to make this thread because I said Luda got better Punchlines than Andre. What's the big deal he do got better similies and metaphors fool!! LOL


    But you know what, this passive aggressive 🤬 like this that you do because you can't agree to disagree tells me a lot about your character as a man. Good luck with your thread bruh, have a good one,


    Like making this gonna change my mind.Andre be on stage with wigs and man purses on. His flow good. Luda got better Punchlines
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    Lol @ dizz gettin butthurt enough to make this thread because I said Luda got better Punchlines than Andre. What's the big deal he do got better similies and metaphors fool!! LOL


    But you know what, this passive aggressive 🤬 like this that you do because you can't agree to disagree tells me a lot about your character as a man. Good luck with your thread bruh, have a good one,


    Like making this gonna change my mind.Andre be on stage with wigs and man purses on. His flow good. Luda got better Punchlines

    Lol...I don't give a 🤬 about your opinion, but you keep on trying to say "i'd be hard pressed to find someone to agree that Andre is better than Luda. The whole point of this thread is to show that, in fact, you are in the minority when it comes to your opinions.

    Now that you are getting 🤬 on you're trying to turn this around...smh
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    "Good luck finding somebody that will say Andre got better punchlines metaphors and multi syllable rhyme scheme than Luda" -Jek


    I guess I got lucky 🤬 .
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    But you really think a few people cosigns is gonna make me be like "oh 🤬 , all my opinions are wrong" I'm just going by what I see and hear. Nobody in the the hood really bumps the love below or whatever that was. I know more people that 🤬 wit Luda' s first few albums.


    Hey dizz find me a Andre Punchline that was witty or effective
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    But you really think a few people cosigns is gonna make me be like "oh 🤬 , all my opinions are wrong" I'm just going by what I see and hear. Nobody in the the hood really bumps the love below or whatever that was. I know more people that 🤬 wit Luda' s first few albums.


    Hey dizz find me a Andre Punchline that was witty or effective

    listen to Outkast first four albums

    /thread
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    listen to Outkast first four albums

    /thread

    for real tho lol. ludas my 🤬 and all but a comparison to 3 stacks is ridiculous. thats a...

    baseball-diving-catch.jpg
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    listen to Outkast first four albums

    /thread

    . . . . . . . .

    🤬 The Love Below, but still...

    The Love Below>>>>>Battle of the Sexes
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Not really, but this fool Jek seems to think that I'm crazy for thinking Andre>Luda.

    Personally, I think he's insane.

    What do you think?

    🤬 dat 🤬 jek
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    But you really think a few people cosigns is gonna make me be like "oh 🤬 , all my opinions are wrong" I'm just going by what I see and hear. Nobody in the the hood really bumps the love below or whatever that was. I know more people that 🤬 wit Luda' s first few albums.


    Hey dizz find me a Andre Punchline that was witty or effective

    Find a Andre line that was witty? This is like asking to show a time where Peyton Manning threw a touchdown pass
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    . . . . . . . .

    🤬 The Love Below, but still...

    The Love Below>>>>>Battle of the Sexes

    lets be fair tho, theater of the mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the love below
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Dizz I'm finna go chill with a female and go get some actual 🤬 instead of stating the obvious...that Luda better with punches, that doesn't necessarily mean he's a better rapper overall but I 🤬 with his style more. What's wrong with thinking Luda is a top 3 in the south? I think he's more clever with his words than Dre. I suggest you go get you some ass and stop actin butthurt when people don't agree with your 🤬 ass. Goodnight and good luck with your thread my nigguh
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    lets be fair tho, theater of the mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the love below


    I'll give you that
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    Dizz I'm finna go chill with a female and go get some actual 🤬 instead of stating the obvious...that Luda better with punches, that doesn't necessarily mean he's better but I think he's more clever with his words. I suggest you go get you some ass and stop actin butthurt when people don't agree with your 🤬 ass. Goodnight and good luck with your thread


    talk about butthurt.

    lmao @ the bolded
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Big Boi > Luda > 3000
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    imILL wrote: »
    Big Boi > Luda > 3000

    GOAT avi
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Andre 3000 > Big Boi > Everyone in Goodie Mob > Some other random rappers > Luda