What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spinny: Do you believe there's life after death?

death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I think so. I believe our time here is a cycle of different steps. With each cycle our conscious mind is up'd another level. I believe our hole purpose for being here is to gain knowledge of self and understanding before we go on to the supernatural phase.

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    no question

life is the purgatory
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i did an extensive report on this back in like 7th grade....it was heavy...

i'm convinced there is something, there is some sort of consciousness (atleast while the brain is still having activity..which can go on after the body is dead), but what exactly it is i have no idea....

but if i remember correctly.....

mind you this is like 15 years ago.....

almost every case where someone was brought back right on the verge of being braid dead... they all reported some sensation like falling down a well or tunnel
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    No. I especially don't believe in Heaven. The whole concept is illogical. You only get one life, live it to the fullest.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    I def do...almost scary sumtimes

yes.. when you think about how much we know verses how much we don't know the possibilities become endless.
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    No...

I'm not childish or narcissistic enough to believe that there is some wonderful place waiting for me when I die.

When you're alive, you live. When you die, you're dead.

All the other nonsense is just 🤬 concocted to keep you in line while you're here.
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited June 2010
    I think so. I believe our time here is a cycle of different steps. With each cycle our conscious mind is up'd another level. I believe our hole purpose for being here is to gain knowledge of self and understanding before we go on to the supernatural phase.

i totally agree, we are here for life experiances and when we die we just lose our physical body
  • junegemini
    junegemini With ya daddyMembers Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i believe we're going to heaven or hell

but for a long time, i just felt like 🤬 was over for a person, body just lay in the ground or whatever
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i did an extensive report on this back in like 7th grade....it was heavy...

i'm convinced there is something, there is some sort of consciousness (atleast while the brain is still having activity..which can go on after the body is dead), but what exactly it is i have no idea....

but if i remember correctly.....

mind you this is like 15 years ago.....

almost every case where someone was brought back right on the verge of being braid dead... they all reported some sensation like falling down a well or tunnel

Morgan-Freeman-car-crash-accident.jpg
  • The Prodigalson
    edited June 2010
    Let me ask this. When you are sleep and not in rem state are you aware of your existance?
    That pic get me everytime Loo.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    <<<child prodigy
  • Sensitive Grown Man
    Sensitive Grown Man Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    I like to believe so
    i really hope it is
    If it is i would like to see my grandmother again
    raised my since i was 4
    My mother was on drugs so she took me in and cared for me
    Showed me so much love
    My mother ended up dying after i tried to reconcile with her
    she told me she didn't want any part of me
    that i was a disappointment
    I would love to see them in heaven again
    I get teary eyed just thinking about it
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Let me ask this. When you are sleep and not in rem state are you aware of your existance?
    That pic get me everytime Loo.

To me sleeping is just a peep hole that looks into the past, present & future all at once. It's almost like we sleep so our self conscious mind can explore. The images our self conscious mind sees are projected through our dreams.. This is how you dream about places and things you never physically laid eyes on. Dreams are 3 dimensions of many dimensions.. It's like driving a car. The car will not operate with out the driver. When you go into your house after driving, the car itself isn't aware you were ever there to know that your gone. Same with us. It's like our self conscious mind parks us at night.. Who's to say your dream isn't an outer body experience? Again we wouldn't know because we weren't there to know that we were gone..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Nah, this ain't Yu Yu Hakusho.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, this ain't Yu Yu Hakusho.

lol at Jesus teaching 🤬 Rei Guns and spirit bombs.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    lol at Jesus teaching 🤬 Rei Guns and spirit bombs.
    LOL @ 🤬 getting their 🤬 whooped in the afterlife.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    nah.. heaven and hell is on earth...
    life is what u make it.. i was in hell.. now im in heaven.. sort of..
    but since the majority have been tricked into givin up or trading in their happiness in this life for the promise of an eternal one afterwards..
    sounds like some 🤬 to me.. glad im not a kid anymore cause back then i jus believed anything that was told to me!
    id be more inclined to do so if someone had died and came back and told me all about it.. vs. someone who's still livin like i am.. but thats jus me with my logical thinkin ass..
  • The Prodigalson
    edited June 2010
    BRB got a meeting with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Bout to make big moves.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Yes i do believe in dat
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    No, there isn't a Death at all. What you understand to be Death is just Life switching forms. It's simply nature saying we need this energy somewhere else now. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed my Nubian brothers and sisters.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    I agree, have you ever heard of astral projection?

Yes. Early doctors to this day try to write it off as a form of sleep paralysis.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    It's been said that energy never dies, it just shifts........and I think that's true about life after death.

I agree. The universe is energy.. We were created from energy. Every person, place or things is a form of energy. The universe as we see it is endless.. Energy is endless..
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    No, there isn't a Death at all. What you understand to be Death is just Life switching forms. It's simply nature saying we need this energy somewhere else now. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed my Nubian brothers and sisters.

I doubt it has anything to do with nature or Nubian brothas and sistas..
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    no .

Yo that 🤬 the bottom of your page is soo 🤬 sexy.