What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

why dont blacks have they own secret societies?

ineedpussy
ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
im not talkin bout the boule because they dont care for blacks. im talkin bout the kinds that try to control the world. i.e. it would be undercover but still control the everyday dealings of blacks in africa and the world moreover.

also not those black greeks either. they are boule too.
«1

Comments

  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    There is no secret society that control the world, it's just 🤬 who want to blame someone or something for their shortcomings in life. Secret society ain't stopping nobody from succeeding and achieving their best.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    How do you know there isnt one?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    How do you know there isnt one?


    Because there are these things call evidence (not speculation) and logic. Show me some hard evidence they exist or gtfoh with that nonse, you ever notice who always yell conspiracy theory, damn sure aint educated or successful people.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Cuz they secret...


    Cuckoomongacrackakillas
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Because there are these things call evidence (not speculation) and logic. Show me some hard evidence they exist or gtfoh with that nonse, you ever notice who always yell conspiracy theory, damn sure aint educated or successful people.

    wtf are you talkin bout. oh i get it now. you let those white 🤬 you 🤬 call you 🤬 and you feel you mad it. i get u us
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    They are secret, yet yall claim they (Illuminati) exists. That makes perfect 🤬 sense!
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Cuz they secret...


    Cuckoomongacrackakillas
    Basically.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Cuz they secret...


    Cuckoomongacrackakillas

    man im tryin to be serious. they got masons, skull and bones. if not to take over the world just to put "our" people on at "our" own businesses
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    They are secret, yet yall claim they (Illuminati) exists. That makes perfect 🤬 sense!
    This is why it is 🤬 .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    They are secret, yet yall claim they (Illuminati) exists. That makes perfect 🤬 sense!

    nobody said anything about illuminati. i said secret
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol he doesnt want to believe it because that would make him look extra stupid being a marine and all
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    wtf are you talkin bout. oh i get it now. you let those white 🤬 you 🤬 call you 🤬 and you feel you mad it. i get u us


    See what i am talking about about education, logic,etc. You can't defend your believes so you revert to insults and fallacies, further more proving my point that there is a correlation between education and people who are highly dogmatic.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This is why it is 🤬 .

    since everybody on here looks to you instead of google how can a brother like myself start something like a secrect society. aka something like free masons?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol he doesnt want to believe it because that would make him look extra stupid being a marine and all

    I'm not in the Marines 🤬 , i am in law school at the University of Miami. Try again!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Freemasons aren't secret society, damn near every community has a lodge (ive been in lodges for my frat rituals).
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    since everybody on here looks to you instead of google how can a brother like myself start something like a secrect society. aka something like free masons?
    First you need to become rich/powerful, then you contact other powerful people and see if they want to use join forces with you for a common goal.

    To keep it a secret, you'd have to 🤬 those that turn down the offer.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    See what i am talking about about education, logic,etc. You can't defend your believes so you revert to insults and fallacies, further more proving my point that there is a correlation between education and people who are highly dogmatic.

    again wtf are you talkin bout. you just said something about a correlation between education and highly dogmatic people which is bs. i can say the same about blacks who join the marines and uncle toms cant i?

    im just trying to find out why blacks aint got they own secret societies. and prove to everyone they dont exist. you need the proof not me.
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    There are black secret societies, my Dad was in one is in Liberia.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    First you need to become rich/powerful, then you contact other powerful people and see if they want to use join forces with you for a common goal.

    To keep it a secret, you'd have to 🤬 those that turn down the offer.

    now not on no saccastic 🤬 but are you being for real about the bolded? and what if you broke with little money. how can you contact people for a common goal?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    There are black secret societies, my Dad was in one is in Liberia.

    what was it and can i get his name and contact info
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Because there are these things call evidence (not speculation) and logic. Show me some hard evidence they exist or gtfoh with that nonse, you ever notice who always yell conspiracy theory, damn sure aint educated or successful people.



    lol. Thats why I said how do you know they dont exist? Because its a damn secret.


    But it would have to be black males cause a black female would have told somebody about the secret society already. lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    again wtf are you talkin bout. you just said something about a correlation between education and highly dogmatic people which is bs. i can say the same about blacks who join the marines and uncle toms cant i?

    im just trying to find out why blacks aint got they own secret societies. and prove to everyone they dont exist. you need the proof not me.



    You didn't understand anything i said did you. lol Smart dumb 🤬 i tell you, the burden of proof is on you to show something exist Shirlock. For the sheer fact that we can't definetly prove that one exist, further more strengthens my case.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm not in the Marines 🤬 , i am in law school at the University of Miami. Try again!

    then your name makes no sense....kind of like mine
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You didn't understand anything i said did you. lol Smart dumb 🤬 i tell you, the burden of proof is on you to show something exist Shirlock. For the sheer fact that we can't definetly prove that one exist, further more strengthens my case.

    my 🤬 you the one going around sayin they dont exist. i never said they did. i just threw out secret societies. so whos the dumb 🤬 now? you are. if you so hell bent that they dont exist give everyone proof why they dont exist. its sort of the 🤬 issue im might believe and you dont. so why dont you just give me proof so i can see your point of view?
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol. Thats why I said how do you know they dont exist? Because its a damn secret.


    But it would have to be black males cause a black female would have told somebody about the secret society already. lol

    lol. aint that the truth.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    But for some of yall who are interested in this 🤬 though, yall should study the origins of the true Illuminati 🤬 , not that nonsense 🤬 about the music industry either (those stupid Youtube videos). I wouldn't call it a secret society per see, because the whole goal is enlightment, but anyways study the Illuminati and it explains how the bible is allegorical, Atlantis, aliens, people of Atlantis building pyramids in Egypt, Central America,etc. Alot of cultures speak about the same stories, about sacred geometry and knowledge, the gods who came from the sky,etc.