What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

At what point is it ok for countries to get into other country's bussiness?

EvanR12
EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i will admit i have learned a thing or two from these threads and i am only 20 years old and still developing my own views, which no matter what will be to protect peace, justice and humantiy.

Ok so the white people ended up inheriting most of the wealth after slavery, which has effected the wealth distribution now, many blacks in poverty ( I will research that in more detail by the way)

1) If another country, wanted to solve the problem of poverty in the U.S. by giving all the poor people(mostly black people) the reparations that you all claim are so necessary. So lets say russia, china whatever probably china, just wanted to give you guys a nice sum of money to lift you out of poverty would you accept it? If not, give me a fair method of distributing the reparations to the black people(instead of just trying to breed hatred for white people like many of you do)

2) Iraq, Afghanastan, Egypt, and many other middle eastern countries, currently allow the most inhumane, discusting, dispicable, forms of slavery and mutilation that are accepted in the mainstream society of these countries. Examples? sure, women have no rights, if they are seen away from their "husband"(person who bought her at the age of 13) it is perfectly fine for them to be gang 🤬 , before going to prison for 6 months(imagine the wonderfull treatment they get in prison).
Homosexuallity is condemned in these countries, it is illegal in some. The punishment? oh, just vicious executions and torture, if not that than slavery. And if the government dosnt punish them? their own parents will 🤬 them because of their religious beliefs(you thought christianity was bad).
what else? oh, just female genital mutilation, in which the females get their entire 🤬 's cut off by someone who is not a doctor. what else? oh just the fact that "wives" are actually sold from their own parents at the age of around 14, which is a crazy coincidence because 🤬 within marriage is legal, in other words the "wife"(14 year old girl) is just a sex slave, i could go on. I guess this is none of our bussiness though........ until these same countries also breed terrorism that was the cause for 911(ya some people died on 911 by the way). Do we have the right to invade these countries?



Im starting to just think redistributing the wealth might even hold people in poverty even more because of the psychology "oh i dont have to do anything and money just comes in the window, ill just stay here". If people are not comfortable they will be innovative and hardworking to lift themselves out of the poverty. And if the rich(bussiness owners) have more money, more jobs are available for them.
«13

Comments

  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The last thing we need is reparations in the form of a large sum of money to millions of people out of no where. That would ruin the economy and cause inflation. Reparations should be in the form of free education for those who want it.

    You dont invade any country unless your country is in danger or people are being murdered in mass numbers (genocide) other than that...🤬 Em. THe risk out ways the reward. 9-11 happened because of our poking our nose into people's business and thinking we were untouchable.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Money is not the answer. Money is a means to an end. If you give money to a bunch of uneducated people, black for example, they are just going to spend that money on white businesses to get 🤬 they don't need. This man explains in great detail what I am talking about:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V360LX0V2MM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmNFbE_cmc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_uCOqkYJ4w

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmwSoShvJ4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1qRrKWVXgQ
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    The last thing we need is reparations in the form of a large sum of money to millions of people out of no where. That would ruin the economy and cause inflation. Reparations should be in the form of free education for those who want it.

    You dont invade any country unless your country is in danger or people are being murdered in mass numbers (genocide) other than that...🤬 Em. THe risk out ways the reward. 9-11 happened because of our poking our nose into people's business and thinking we were untouchable.

    Be specific, how exactly did we poke our nose in other people's bussiness in a way that made us DESERVE 911? How is our country not in danger when there are attempted terrorist attacks all the time? and 911...
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    Money is not the answer. Money is a means to an end. If you give money to a bunch of uneducated people, black for example, they are just going to spend that money on white businesses to get 🤬 they don't need. This man explains in great detail what I am talking about:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V360LX0V2MM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmNFbE_cmc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_uCOqkYJ4w

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmwSoShvJ4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1qRrKWVXgQ

    You can never just give your own opinion, you always just give a bunch of links to some guy who has an opinion, if you were able to understand you would just summarize in a simple paragraph, you cant because you dont even know what you are talking about. I am not sitting there for 20 minutes to listen to your bullshitters every time i post a post.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    Be specific, how exactly did we poke our nose in other people's bussiness in a way that made us DESERVE 911? How is our country not in danger when there are attempted terrorist attacks all the time? and 911...

    Go look up our taking control of Saudi Arabia, our taking control of oil reserves, the attacks on Somolia, our actions toward Palestine, our sanctions imposed on multiple Muslim countries, our thousands of troops in countries we have no business in anymore. Our undying love for Israel and supporting whatever they decide to do. Thats just a base, look up those then draw a conclusion, if you still are unable to understand why go look at our illegal trading with the Taliban pre Bush Sr., look at the gulf war, and look up our illegal trading and business deals with Bin Laden himself that went sour. I would post it but truthfully its too much and itll clog up space and get overlooked. If you really want the truth I gave you what you need to know to find it.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    Go look up our taking control of Saudi Arabia, our taking control of oil reserves, the attacks on Somolia, our actions toward Palestine, our sanctions imposed on multiple Muslim countries, our thousands of troops in countries we have no business in anymore. Our undying love for Israel and supporting whatever they decide to do. Thats just a base, look up those then draw a conclusion, if you still are unable to understand why go look at our illegal trading with the Taliban pre Bush Sr., look at the gulf war, and look up our illegal trading and business deals with Bin Laden himself that went sour. I would post it but truthfully its too much and itll clog up space and get overlooked. If you really want the truth I gave you what you need to know to find it.

    You are wrong this time in defending the terrorists that are responsible for 911, dude, are you kidding me? you think we deserved 911? get out of our country then, it is one of the only countries that protects humanity and justice right now. Move out, seriously get the 🤬 out of this country if it is so bad. All of you reap the benefits of this country as you criticize the government that pays you money for sitting on your ass. Howbout this, its a simple question, do you support the norms of society described in question 2?...... yes or no i dont want any 🤬 between im talking about the moral values YOU live by.I will look up all of that 🤬 and ruin you....tomorrow cuz i am trashed right now lol.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    You are wrong this time in defending the terrorists that are responsible for 911, dude, are you kidding me? you think we deserved 911? get out of our country then, it is one of the only countries that protects humanity and justice right now. Move out, seriously get the 🤬 out of this country if it is so bad. All of you reap the benefits of this country as you criticize the government that pays you money for sitting on your ass. Howbout this, its a simple question, do you support the norms of society described in question 2?...... yes or no i dont want any 🤬 between im talking about the moral values YOU live by.I will look up all of that 🤬 and ruin you....tomorrow cuz i am trashed right now lol.

    Go look it up before you go off. I would never move out of this country, i believe in the constitution, love the concept of it and would go to war to protect it. Fact is though, we hardly follow it anymore so Im not signing up until we do anytime soon. And we dont protect humanity and justice word to Arizona, still banned 🤬 marriage, the disdain most our citizens have toward muslims or middle eastern people out of ignorance. I get 80% of my income from Europe so they dont really give me any benefits, I dont even got health care in this country son. And no one in my immediate family gets any support from the system, no wic, no food stamps, no fuel, no clothing allowances, no section 8, nothing. Facts is facts, us beng a christian nation and stickin our nose into peoples business and 🤬 over people we did business with led to 911. Did the American citizens deserve it? No, but if they would took out top officials I woulda laughed at it.

    And your answer to number two is in religion and outdated rules of living. 1000 Years ago 🤬 and marrying a 10 year old girl wasnt nothing bad, the only reason we see it as wrong is because its what we were taught growing up. Why should we get involved though? We have enough problems of our own in this country, fix us first then worry about them. Us trying to impose our system that we have trouble controlling and providing for is what we are doing wrong and getting our 🤬 blown up.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    Be specific, how exactly did we poke our nose in other people's bussiness in a way that made us DESERVE 911? How is our country not in danger when there are attempted terrorist attacks all the time? and 911...

    theres a theory out there that the terrorists are mad that we helped them at one point and then abandoned them. I think it was in the movie Charlie Wilsons War. The basic gyst of it was, we paid for weapons for them against russia, russia paid for their weapons against us, and we never helped their schools like we promised.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    theres a theory out there that the terrorists are mad that we helped them at one point and then abandoned them. I think it was in the movie Charlie Wilsons War. The basic gyst of it was, we paid for weapons for them against russia, russia paid for their weapons against us, and we never helped their schools like we promised.

    Pretty much we aided the "terrorists" in that war and then turned around and 🤬 em then later went into Somolia in 93 and earlier Kuwait when we had no business. The whole gulf war was us getting into other peoples business.

    People dont believe we invade countries for bogus reasons for some reason, in 07 we sent troops into Somalia again with Ethiopian troops. Then in late 09 we led another invasion into Somalia for a reason that has yet been announced. The other wars took the shine off this so were more than likely in there for some 🤬 which wont be known now until the documents become declassified and we realize some terrible 🤬 is popping off as I type ths.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    You can never just give your own opinion, you always just give a bunch of links to some guy who has an opinion, if you were able to understand you would just summarize in a simple paragraph, you cant because you dont even know what you are talking about. I am not sitting there for 20 minutes to listen to your bullshitters every time i post a post.


    Then we're even because I didn't read your whole BS post either. lol
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited June 2010
    now thats just 🤬 up. you cant hear the message if you dont hear all of it. you walk around with half the information he tried to give you. plus, what if some of the facts he pulls up makes sense? smh at both of you for even bothering to debate
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    now thats just 🤬 up. you cant hear the message if you dont hear all of it. you walk around with half the information he tried to give you. plus, what if some of the facts he pulls up makes sense? smh at both of you for even bothering to debate


    Here's the thing. He asked what would we think if other countries gave black people reparations. First of all, it's not their responsibility, but even if they felt like being generous, Money is not reparations. I explained why I felt that way, and then posted those links, because I DO understand what the guy in those links is saying which is why I felt it was proper to post them in relation to what I was trying to say. Why am I going to summarize everything the guy said when he speaks so much on it in detail? The reason why this kid wont watch the videos, is because he did not come here to learn anything, he did not come here looking for our answers, he came here only to hear what he wants to hear.

    I don't just google youtube videos everytime he asks a question. If I have a video with an answer that could be better explained or explained in more detail than I could, I'm going to post it rather than waste my time creating an entire summarization for people I have no clue are on a message forum. You'll get more out of the videos than my brief summary anyways. I'm here to share knowledge and wisdom, so if I feel you can get more out of a video I previously viewed, then I will share it with all of you.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Go look up our taking control of Saudi Arabia-
    i actually am really curious to hear about when this happened.
    I think it was in the movie Charlie Wilsons War. The basic gyst of it was, we paid for weapons for them against russia, russia paid for their weapons against us, and we never helped their schools like we promised.
    i think the message was less "they're mad that we didn't build the schools we said" and more "we should probably have presumed we'd need to plan for a post-Soviet Afghanistan."
    The whole gulf war was us getting into other peoples business.
    see, i'm not sure we seem to think EVERYTHING in the world is just "other people's business," no matter what. Iraq invaded Kuwait; if Kuwait is a trade partner and/or ally and this affects us and them... why is that only "other people's business?"
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    i actually am really curious to hear about when this happened.
    2.)see, i'm not sure we seem to think EVERYTHING in the world is just "other people's business," no matter what. Iraq invaded Kuwait; if Kuwait is a trade partner and/or ally and this affects us and them... why is that only "other people's business?"

    1.) Not take control as in the sense of we invaded and set up shop and we are controlling every aspect of the country. Bin Laden believed though that we were trying to take it over for the longest, ever since Ibn Saud started relations with the US, we tried to establish a democratic system, took control of the oil wells (even though he allowed us to set up wells and look Bin Laden took this as a sign we were trying to force a takeover). We also trained the Saudi army which he took as another sign that we were training an Arab country to 🤬 its own.

    2.) Not everything is other peoples business, Point is it was between them though. One of the leading problems was because of Iraq was being funded by Kuwait during the Iran-Iraq war and when it was over cut of the lending and wouldnt pardon the debt, Iraq got mad and went in. If your older brother didnt get his money off someone and that other person came after him why would you jump in? Its there issue let them handle it. If we are going to jump to every allies defense which we only did in Kuwait because of their oil, then why dont we. Plenty of allies have issues with other countries and we dont always jump in. My main issue is instead of trying to help everyone else out, we need to take care of our own problems first with the trillions they are using to go help.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    Go look it up before you go off. I would never move out of this country, i believe in the constitution, love the concept of it and would go to war to protect it. Fact is though, we hardly follow it anymore so Im not signing up until we do anytime soon. And we dont protect humanity and justice word to Arizona, still banned 🤬 marriage, the disdain most our citizens have toward muslims or middle eastern people out of ignorance. I get 80% of my income from Europe so they dont really give me any benefits, I dont even got health care in this country son. And no one in my immediate family gets any support from the system, no wic, no food stamps, no fuel, no clothing allowances, no section 8, nothing. Facts is facts, us beng a christian nation and stickin our nose into peoples business and 🤬 over people we did business with led to 911. Did the American citizens deserve it? No, but if they would took out top officials I woulda laughed at it.

    And your answer to number two is in religion and outdated rules of living. 1000 Years ago 🤬 and marrying a 10 year old girl wasnt nothing bad, the only reason we see it as wrong is because its what we were taught growing up. Why should we get involved though? We have enough problems of our own in this country, fix us first then worry about them. Us trying to impose our system that we have trouble controlling and providing for is what we are doing wrong and getting our 🤬 blown up.

    Ya, theres an example, alot of people act like our country is sooooo horrible because we dont allow 🤬 to marry in some states. In the countries i mentioned, you just get tortured murdered and enslaved if you are 🤬 ..........that is horrible. Alot of people on here have hatred toward modern day white people, because other white people generations ago had slaves, where are you on the modern day 🤬 that is 10x worse? "none of our bussiness" ya exactly, if another country was exterminating jews right now you guys would just say "none of our bussiness" and the race would be gone forever.

    The disdain for Muslim people comes from the facts. Fact: the countries that are dominantly Muslim support child 🤬 , slavery, mutilation, everything i mentioned up there as the norm of society. The countries that are dominantly christian allow equallity fairness , are against all violence and allow freedom of religion. "we just see it as bad because that what we were taught growing up"...... we see it as bad because it is brutal torture, slavery and 🤬 ....... I would like to hear those country argue FOR those horrible things. but i knew most of you would say we shouldnt get involved because countries should stay out of other countries bussiness supposedly......... which is why i asked question 1

    I bet you all would want to accept if china wanted to even out the poverty(or give black people reparations), whether it is for schools or whatever....... but hey i thought countries should stay out of other country's bussiness? quick change when it will benefit you huh?........

    sorry to flip out though it just seemed like you love the terrorists
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    Ya, theres an example, alot of people act like our country is sooooo horrible because we dont allow 🤬 to marry in some states. In the countries i mentioned, you just get tortured murdered and enslaved if you are 🤬 ..........that is horrible. Alot of people on here have hatred toward modern day white people, because other white people generations ago had slaves, where are you on the modern day 🤬 that is 10x worse? "none of our bussiness" ya exactly, if another country was exterminating jews right now you guys would just say "none of our bussiness" and the race would be gone forever.

    There is a difference between going to fight for a race of people who are being massively slaughtered with the intentions of exterminating the race, and going to war for control of oil or going to war because we have beef with some guy we used to do business with.
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    The disdain for Muslim people comes from the facts. Fact: the countries that are dominantly Muslim support child 🤬 , slavery, mutilation, everything i mentioned up there as the norm of society. The countries that are dominantly christian allow equallity fairness , are against all violence and allow freedom of religion. "we just see it as bad because that what we were taught growing up"...... we see it as bad because it is brutal torture, slavery and 🤬 ....... I would like to hear those country argue FOR those horrible things. but i knew most of you would say we shouldnt get involved because countries should stay out of other countries bussiness supposedly......... which is why i asked question 1

    This is also wrong, most muslims dont support 🤬 , they dont support mutilation, they dont support child 🤬 any longer. You are taking racial stereotypes and applying them to them without any facual basis of it happening massively today. And your so off on Christianity, these countries are always in some sort of war, they used murder to promote the religion to begin with, look at how Israel is treating everyone. Christians are also very very un allowing of other religions. Go around the south and tell people your a hindu, muslim, buddhist w.e doesnt involve pro-white religion. See how they treat you. So again do your research because its really starting to seem like everything your talking about you base only off racial stereotypes and christian ideals.
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    I bet you all would want to accept if china wanted to even out the poverty(or give black people reparations), whether it is for schools or whatever....... but hey i thought countries should stay out of other country's bussiness? quick change when it will benefit you huh?........
    Why should China give out reperations? Its America and Europe who had the slaves they should handle their own paying back if they were going to. Reparations are useless anyway, its putting money in a persons hands who will do dumb 🤬 with it, or putting it into a system that once the money dries up has no more funding anyway. If America or certain European nations wanted to do some sort of reparations they'd be better off building better communities, schools, etc.. and also put a portion back so they will continue to fund these. Like I said though honestly reparations are useless. I think Chike and Darcskies even though I dont usually agree with them have already stated they dont want reperations in the form of money, and it should go into things like schools.
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    sorry to flip out though it just seemed like you love the terrorists

    Go do a little research or something next time you respond on stuff, honestly it sounds like all you have are racial stereotypes about people and base all of your knowledge on people and the world from that. The same 🤬 Chike and them say that frustrate you is the same 🤬 your saying in response to them.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Islam doesnt support all that either, Muslims are to Islam what Christians are to Christianity, same thing. What you are looking for Islamic Extremist, which even then dont support all of that, some do, some dont, and the extemist to Islam are like Mormons to Christianity. Their the group that have a few people but the base religion doesnt accept them.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    It really dose happen massively today though you didnt know? Im not saying all Mulsims are bad, But there are a good 4 or 5 countries with Islam as the dominent religion, where it is the norm of their society for women to have no rights, they are the husband's slave. The husband often buys them at a young age. 🤬 is legal within marriage. And yes they really are often forced to marry at around 14 sometimes younger. Mutilation is the norm. 🤬 are murdered immediately, enslaved or tortured. The only reason i mention the religion, is because that is why they believe these things are ok, they are taught it religiously. everything i said in the first post. Seriously that is how it is right now in those countries. Are you denying that this is true? Ya there might be some Christians down south who arent very welcoming......... oh no, compare that to the horrible things i just mentioned.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    janklow wrote: »

    i think the message was less "they're mad that we didn't build the schools we said" and more "we should probably have presumed we'd need to plan for a post-Soviet Afghanistan."

    Agree with this. I once made a long-winded thread about Afghanistan and our motivations for continuing a presence there. I put a good amount of thought and time into writing out the post. Then KTULU made a much more relevant point with one short simple sentence: "They're not even a real country".

    This is true and people need to keep that in mind. Afghanistan isn't a real country and the Taliban wasn't a real government. We justified toppling the Taliban by saying that they allowed terrorists to operate out of Afghanistan, but the truth is that whether they wanted to allow Al Qaeda to exist in Afghanistan or not, they never had enough control over the country to make that call. And history is repeating itself, because when we leave, the new government isn't going to have any control. Hell, even with us there the new government doesn't have control over the country.

    A full scale invasion of Afghanistan was huge mistake on our part. If history should have taught us anything about Afghanistan, it's that we should stay uninvolved at all costs, cause every time we stick our nose in their business it comes back to bite us twice as hard a few years down the road.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    Be specific, how exactly did we poke our nose in other people's bussiness in a way that made us DESERVE 911? How is our country not in danger when there are attempted terrorist attacks all the time? and 911...
    I dont recall using the word DESERVE. Innocent people dont DESERVE to die because of their government's actions. But it is a consequence.

    And our country is only in danger because of our government's actions. Our presence in the Middle East (what they consider Holy Land) our displacing their leaders (Saddam Hussien, Afghanistan (placing a puppet as president who in turn has his own puppets), etc) Our defense of Israel despite their countless hypocritical acts of violence against Muslims.

    All this is nothing more than recruiting tools for radical Muslims and even moderate Muslims who weren't militant at all until we brought war to their country or Israel bombs the 🤬 out of their apartment complexes and kills their family members and America blocks all condemnation of Israel.

    COmpared to what we & the Israelis have done to Muslims across the globe 9-11 was a day at the park. If we'd just mind our business we'd be much better off.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    It really dose happen massively today though you didnt know? Im not saying all Mulsims are bad, But there are a good 4 or 5 countries with Islam as the dominent religion, where it is the norm of their society for women to have no rights, they are the husband's slave. The husband often buys them at a young age. 🤬 is legal within marriage. And yes they really are often forced to marry at around 14 sometimes younger. Mutilation is the norm. 🤬 are murdered immediately, enslaved or tortured. The only reason i mention the religion, is because that is why they believe these things are ok, they are taught it religiously. everything i said in the first post. Seriously that is how it is right now in those countries. Are you denying that this is true? Ya there might be some Christians down south who arent very welcoming......... oh no, compare that to the horrible things i just mentioned.

    What's your solution? Impose American-run authoritarian regimes in these countries and force them to embrace our cultural values? People say we need to spread Democracy to these places to liberate the people, but the people in these countries would democratically elect another oppressive theocratic government.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    All of you reap the benefits of this country as you criticize the government that pays you money for sitting on your ass.
    And what makes you think he makes money sitting on his ass?

    Gee, wonder what it could be Evan.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    EvanR12 wrote: »
    It really dose happen massively today though you didnt know? Im not saying all Mulsims are bad, But there are a good 4 or 5 countries with Islam as the dominent religion, where it is the norm of their society for women to have no rights, they are the husband's slave. The husband often buys them at a young age. 🤬 is legal within marriage. And yes they really are often forced to marry at around 14 sometimes younger. Mutilation is the norm. 🤬 are murdered immediately, enslaved or tortured. The only reason i mention the religion, is because that is why they believe these things are ok, they are taught it religiously. everything i said in the first post. Seriously that is how it is right now in those countries. Are you denying that this is true? Ya there might be some Christians down south who arent very welcoming......... oh no, compare that to the horrible things i just mentioned.

    No it doesnt, I spend alot of time overseas, I've been to alot of Muslim countries. Your are taking the bs that your fed back home from people like fox news and Fred from the bar and applying them to reality when its not the case. I agree with the women thing, how they are treated over there is 🤬 and it needs to change. And yes you are allowed to marry a female at a young age, but Islam isnt the only religion to do that. Christianity has its own branches that practice the same thing and 🤬 . Go back 500 years and regulaur christians also had 12 year old wives. Is it wrong, definently, but its not just them. Mutilation is not the norm, extremist cut heads off, not Muslims. Look at the bible, look back at time, its not only muslims cutting off limbs in the name of a 🤬 . You are so wrong about how it is in those countries it aint even funny. I dont follow the Quran because i think its 🤬 and has ideals I wont conform to, same with the bible, same with the Kabbala and so on. Stop generalizing or go to stromfront or some other racist forum where ignorance is widely accepted.
  • EvanR12
    EvanR12 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    What's your solution? Impose American-run authoritarian regimes in these countries and force them to embrace our cultural values? People say we need to spread Democracy to these places to liberate the people, but the people in these countries would democratically elect another oppressive theocratic government.

    No thats the problem i just know that messed up 🤬 is going on and there is no way to fix it. Because "forcing someone to embrace your cultural values" seems bad. But it kind of became our bussiness when so many of our people were slaughtered by terrorists that are throughout all of those countries. And the arguements i have heard as of why 911 happened are mostly speculation and dont seem to hold water. And alot of people dont know how bad it is over there so i just wanted to inform. We basically just want no one to be hurt and everyone to have equal rights, and they basically want the most vicious norms of society, and also to destroy our country.