What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why do you think Farrakhan has not been assassinated like MLK or Malcolm.X?

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Is he really here on some mission approved by 🤬 , to try and bring people to the light about themselves etc?

In this video he speaks of a conspiracy or talks he believed was going on in government to have him taken out..

Guess slightly going off track, some good points made... Was some time back also..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKFugpr4EH0
«1

Comments

  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Because branding him as crazy worked.

    Whites have successfully discredited him with the mainstream and even a lot of other blacks. Also its much harder to keep a secret these days so its not worth it. People have learned to assassinate character before assassinating the person.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Because branding him as crazy worked.

    Whites have successfully discredited him with the mainstream and even a lot of other blacks. Also its much harder to keep a secret these days so its not worth it. People have learned to assassinate character before assassinating the person.

    Good point. What you think about his talks/speeches? Things on history, I think he makes some pretty valid points, but even with truth in SOME of the things he says, he still can be looked upon as nuts.. or is that more so because he wants his people to stand strong and unite? and do what the majority of people would prefer not to happen..
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    .................................................
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Good point. What you think about his talks/speeches? Things on history, I think he makes some pretty valid points, but even with truth in SOME of the things he says, he still can be looked upon as nuts.. or is that more so because he wants his people to stand strong and unite? and do what the majority of people would prefer not to happen..

    I think when you add passion to your words and raise your voice you run the risk of looking "crazy."

    And yes he makes many good points and just like anybody who makes good points he also gets off track or says things that are questionable. But for the most part I respect him for being honest in the face of so much criticism. He rarely loses his cool anymore though. A very calm man from what I've seen.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    To respond to question. I don't really think there's much of anything too threatening that Farrakhan says. He doesn't advocate randomly killing white people. In fact, after Obama's election he briefly spoke of allowing whites entry into the nation...haha. Obviously, given it's stance on "the white man" it was kind of problematic. Mainly, Farrakhan talks about traditional things like black empowerment and black-on-black crime. Yes, he still goes on his bit about whites being inferior, devils, cavemen, etc etc. to appeal to that element of the nation. But, nonetheless, he's generally non-threatening which actually hurts him with black power types who want him to be hard on crackaz 100% of the time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    No idea, MLK was done in by the government, I honestly believe Farrakhan and other high members of the NOI had Malcolm killed. Maybe because he stays away from those situations where someone who wants to 🤬 him is at, and he dont have the whole nation of islam taking issue secretly against him.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Any organization or leader that tells Black men not to arm themselves is considered friendly by the United States government.

    They already killed Khalid...game over.

    Send a million unarmed Black men to Washington D.C and the government wont blink
    send 10 heavily armed Black men to a gun range the government is on Defcon 3.

    Before the 🤬 's start exhibiting their exaggerated anger towards the NOI and Farrakhan for supposedly killing Malcom let me say this; the white-boy has killed millions of your people and 100's of your leaders and you still buckdance for that craker when he throws a few quarters at your feet...your mock outrage is disgusting.

    I killed Malcolm.... come and get me.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Send a million unarmed Black men to Washington D.C and the government wont blink
    send 10 heavily armed Black men to a gun range the government is on Defcon 3.
    First comment is wrong. Bill Clinton was evacuated from the White House during the week of the MIllion Man March. THey thought there would be.......trouble.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I think when you add passion to your words and raise your voice you run the risk of looking "crazy."

    And yes he makes many good points and just like anybody who makes good points he also gets off track or says things that are questionable. But for the most part I respect him for being honest in the face of so much criticism. He rarely loses his cool anymore though. A very calm man from what I've seen.

    yeah he 77 now i believe???
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    First comment is wrong. Bill Clinton was evacuated from the White House during the week of the MIllion Man March. THey thought there would be.......trouble.

    wooow.... never knew that
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    To respond to question. I don't really think there's much of anything too threatening that Farrakhan says. He doesn't advocate randomly killing white people. In fact, after Obama's election he briefly spoke of allowing whites entry into the nation...haha. Obviously, given it's stance on "the white man" it was kind of problematic. Mainly, Farrakhan talks about traditional things like black empowerment and black-on-black crime. Yes, he still goes on his bit about whites being inferior, devils, cavemen, etc etc. to appeal to that element of the nation. But, nonetheless, he's generally non-threatening which actually hurts him with black power types who want him to be hard on crackaz 100% of the time.

    TRUE: I was watching him on youtube and he was talking with a white man about possibly joining the black Muslims.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    brief answer: he is significantly less awesome and/or more ridiculous than Malcolm/Martin
    less brief answer: because he talks about that ridiculous spaceship nonsense and no one is going to take that guy seriously
    flippant answer: well, he won't get assassinated LIKE Malcolm because he was in on that 🤬
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Any organization or leader that tells Black men not to arm themselves is considered friendly by the United States government.
    i don't know, you seem awfully critically of gun-rights organizations...
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    TRUE: I was watching him on youtube and he was talking with a white man about possibly joining the black Muslims.

    link?

  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    link?


    Look it up on youtube. I saw it 2 days ago.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Look it up on youtube. I saw it 2 days ago.

    interesting...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    what the few white people that maybe aren't aware of, is that in light of the vid with the minister farrakhan speaking, maybe they could just become apart of Orthodox Islam, the 1400plus year old Islam and be brothers and sisters right now without worrying about race??? why would any white person just want to limit themselves to being at one with just Black muslims
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    At the risk of sounding flippant, because killing a prominent muslim these days would be seen as an attack on the middle east and we're living in a heightened sense of paranoia in the post-9/11 era. And honestly, this "uniting under islam" 🤬 is equally detrimental imo. Common said it best: "Why I gotta have religion if I believe in 🤬 ?"
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    what the few white people that maybe aren't aware of, is that in light of the vid with the minister farrakhan speaking, maybe they could just become apart of Orthodox Islam, the 1400plus year old Islam and be brothers and sisters right now without worrying about race??? why would any white person just want to limit themselves to being at one with just Black muslims

    Not into religion, but I hear ya. And when you say black muslims of course we're talking a tiny percentage since the vast majority of black muslims in the world are part of mainstream islam, not the nation. There are white people, though, that would definitely join the nation if they could, just to be tokens. However, whites like Funky, who are part of the NAACP, I applaud because there's no conflict there.

    With the NOI, it would be kind of strange to be white in an organization that has as one of its teachings black superiority above all else, and white inferiority. I'm more of a racial equality person myself, but others aren't. ;) Funny thing is, I know many whites would join anyway. By some it'd be seen as another gold star on the white anti-racist resume.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Not into religion, but I hear ya. And when you say black muslims of course we're talking a tiny percentage since the vast majority of black muslims in the world are part of mainstream islam, not the nation. There are white people, though, that would definitely join the nation if they could, just to be tokens. However, whites like Funky, who are part of the NAACP, I applaud because there's no conflict there.

    With the NOI, it would be kind of strange to be white in an organization that has as one of its teachings black superiority above all else, and white inferiority. I'm more of a racial equality person myself, but others aren't. ;) Funny thing is, I know many whites would join anyway. By some it'd be seen as another gold star on the white anti-racist resume.

    The are many white Muslims around the Earth who love and respect Minister Farrakhan. He was in Siberia, and the KGB surrounded his hotel, and the White muslims came from the surrounding areas and surrounded the KGB until they stood down. The NOI doesn't teach black supremacy and white inferiority. Matter of fact, Irv Kupcinet interview Elijah Muhammad in 1973 and he stated that currently blacks were inferior to whites, in their current condition. My family is in the NOI and most people don't interact enough to know enough.

    Peep.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Not into religion, but I hear ya. And when you say black muslims of course we're talking a tiny percentage since the vast majority of black muslims in the world are part of mainstream islam, not the nation. There are white people, though, that would definitely join the nation if they could, just to be tokens. However, whites like Funky, who are part of the NAACP, I applaud because there's no conflict there.

    With the NOI, it would be kind of strange to be white in an organization that has as one of its teachings black superiority above all else, and white inferiority. I'm more of a racial equality person myself, but others aren't. ;) Funny thing is, I know many whites would join anyway. By some it'd be seen as another gold star on the white anti-racist resume.

    There's also the 5%, don't forget about them too, and one of their first members were white. Check this out:

    And here's a breakdown from a good friend of mine about the race beliefs of the 5% nation
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^


    Your friend in the video was still on some every non-white is original and whites are non-original mutant abominations 🤬 .

    Even talking about half-original babies. lmao

    Ok, he may have not said the mutant abominations part but I've heard it enough times to get the implication. Actually, I don't hate people who say this because its so common among these circles I've learned to see past it for the most part. But I just couldn't put a stamp of approval on it because I feel I'd be doing an injustice to real science.

    I'm not knocking you if your down with it, but personally I wouldn't want to give the mentality any credence given obvious scientific fallacies involved -- not the least of which is the notion of 'race as species', when in fact it has no biological basis to support the concept. Some segments of "white america" didn't become "white" until the 20th century. I don't believe in replacing white supremacy with another form of racial supremacy.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    No idea, MLK was done in by the government, I honestly believe Farrakhan and other high members of the NOI had Malcolm killed. Maybe because he stays away from those situations where someone who wants to 🤬 him is at, and he dont have the whole nation of islam taking issue secretly against him.

    How do you know MLK was done in by the govt? I thought only a single white cracka killed him.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    The are many white Muslims around the Earth who love and respect Minister Farrakhan. He was in Siberia, and the KGB surrounded his hotel, and the White muslims came from the surrounding areas and surrounded the KGB until they stood down. The NOI doesn't teach black supremacy and white inferiority. Matter of fact, Irv Kupcinet interview Elijah Muhammad in 1973 and he stated that currently blacks were inferior to whites, in their current condition. My family is in the NOI and most people don't interact enough to know enough.

    Peep.

    Yep, there are plenty of whites who like Farrakhan as a social commentator and social justice guy. As to the the bolded, I've never heard Farrakhan say blacks were superior outright, but he does imply it when he goes on his thing about "the white man's history" -- whites being not organic but invented, unnatural, cave-dwellers LMAO. I've heard him say this, and it actually makes me laugh more than anything. But that's a hard co-sign.;)

    To his credit: he has also said something to effect that whites have the potential to be fully human beings. Talks about all of humanity being wayward. I don't dislike the guy at all. He's alright. I mean, I couldn't co-sign everything he says, but I'd shake the man's hand and give him props for some of good things he's done.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    wooow.... never knew that
    meh..window dressing.

    The Panthers carried guns into city hall and they were exterminated and murdered while they slept in their beds...game over

    The NOI have never had a violent confrontaion with a government agency or police force...them 🤬 's are sweeter than bear meat...no threat

    ...so 50 🤬 's with bowties storm the whitehouse and use their Judo skills to kidnap & ransom Bill Clinton...hehehe

    Bill Clinton is sitting on a throne in Harlem, New York running the gentrification movement in honor of all you gutless ni99er's that called him a "Black president".

    ^^^Genius.


    What sane global-supremacist would assassinate an elderly integrationist who talks about the "mother-wheel" & Elijah still being physically alive?


    Homever Supreme-bean-pie is hella delicious especially while reading a Final Call.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    How do you know MLK was done in by the govt? I thought only a single white cracka killed him.

    Because the dude was in the KKK. The 🤬 sent him to 🤬 MLK. At that time the FBI was ran by alot of members of the KKK including J Edgar Hoover. I have no doubt in my mind the dude was set up by the 🤬 and the 🤬 was given orders by the FBI. They promised James Earl Ray nothing would happen if he did the deed, he did it, and they put him in jail because they had to not because they wanted to.