What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Out of the big 3 car manufacturers (Ford, Chrysler, General Motors)...

BP OIL SPILL FACEBP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Let Me Ride
...which one do you think made the most classics?

I would have to go with General Motors; I don't think any other car manufacturer was 🤬 with their big-car line-up(Cadillac Deville, Fleetwood Brougham, DTS; Chevrolet Impala SS; Buick Roadmaster, Park Avenue, LeSabre). Not only that, but overall, GM was very great in their prime.

But, I do want the '06 Mercury Grand Marquis LS to be my first car.

Comments

• wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    One word.................MUSTANG.
  • alliedallied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    GM. They have the most classic cars. Hope that able to turn the company around.
  • ragerage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ...which one do you think made the most classics?

I would have to go with General Motors; I don't think any other car manufacturer was 🤬 with their big-car line-up(Cadillac Deville, Fleetwood Brougham, DTS; Chevrolet Impala SS; Buick Roadmaster, Park Avenue, LeSabre). Not only that, but overall, GM was very great in their prime.

But, I do want the '06 Mercury Grand Marquis LS to be my first car.

2007_Mercury_Grand_Marquis-1.jpg

You can't be serious....
  • So ILLSo ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    General Motors.....
  • RiGGARiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    rage wrote: »

You can't be serious....

i'm dead.............
  • BP OIL SPILL FACEBP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited December 2011

You can't be serious....

I love big cars. *shrugs shoulders* It may not be fancy like a European car, but I bet you it's a hell of a lot more reliable than one.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    [email protected]🤬 who sleepin on grand marquis/lincoln...i tell you what if you owned one you'll save a whole lot of money and youll spend less time at a shop.Those cars are the most reliable/affordable you can buy...plus the highway mileage is pretty good for a car of its size...i made it from houston to dallas with under a full tank of gas once in my merc.

*former 2003 grand marquis owner*
  • allisoncommallisoncomm Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2011
    All 3 big car companies are awesome but I would go for General motors. They have the best classic cars like what you have mentioned earlier and they earn so much! Hope they make more..
    edited December 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    [email protected]🤬 who sleepin on grand marquis/lincoln...i tell you what if you owned one you'll save a whole lot of money and youll spend less time at a shop.Those cars are the most reliable/affordable you can buy...plus the highway mileage is pretty good for a car of its size...i made it from houston to dallas with under a full tank of gas once in my merc.

*former 2003 grand marquis owner*

*daps* I can't wait to drive a Grand Marquis. Give me a big car with a V8 engine any day of the week over these little-ass 4-cylinder cars out here.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    *daps* I can't wait to drive a Grand Marquis. Give me a big car with a V8 engine any day of the week over these little-ass 4-cylinder cars out here.

I hate they stop making grand marquis.
    edited December 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    I hate they stop making grand marquis.

Mercury, in general. smh They will regret it. Hopefully some day, they bring back the Mercury brand.
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Marauder >>>>>>
    edited December 2011
    Marauder >>>>>>

Yeah, that Marauder is something serious. Would love for that to be my first car, but it's very hard to find.
  • white715white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    GM...Chevy alone beats ford and Chrysler
  • So ILLSo ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

You can't be serious....

I'd push that......I'd want a different color though, I hate White cars lol. Those Grand Marquis are slept on, my co-worker gave me a ride in his one and that 🤬 is nice....
    edited December 2011
    So ILL wrote: »
    I'd push that......I'd want a different color though, I hate White cars lol. Those Grand Marquis are slept on, my co-worker gave me a ride in his one and that 🤬 is nice....

lol Yeah, I'm not big on white cars as well. I'd prefer black, silver, burgondy, or orange.
    edited December 2011
    white715 wrote: »
    GM...Chevy alone beats ford and Chrysler

Ain't that the truth???
  • TimroDTimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I love big cars. *shrugs shoulders* It may not be fancy like a European car, but I bet you it's a hell of a lot more reliable than one.

how do you know that if u never had an american nor european car?
    edited December 2011
    TimroD wrote: »
    how do you know that if u never had an american nor european car?

So, we're going to act like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, and Jaguar aren't known for their years of unreliability? I do my research.
  • TimroDTimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    So, we're going to act like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, and Jaguar aren't known for their years of unreliability? I do my research.

same thing is being said about american cars in europe
    so it think all that is propaganda more or less
    edited December 2011
    TimroD wrote: »
    same thing is being said about american cars in europe
    so it think all that is propaganda more or less

What do Europeans think about Asian car brands?