What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    St. Tupac's Day
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i have every single track 2pac ever made...i've documented his life, aswell as jesus'

ive read the bible extensively...

until you've done so also, you wont udnerstand how and why pac was killed...

pac was a modern day saint, he was christ like...thats not even debatable.

you can't be a thug and a saint. and wow at comparing him to jesus christ of the book. i love his music, but damn.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Ive always wondered what people truly mean when they say a topic is "not even debatable"

Do you mean that I should blindly accept it as fact that Tupac Shakur was a SAINT, simply because some random person told me so on a hip hop messageboard?

Surely, you cant mean that.

a debate is two or more parties of equal or similar knowledge and udnerstanding of the subject at hand.

are you saying your on my level biblically ?...really ?....if so...then its debatlebale....if you know pacs music and his life as much as i do, then its debatable...

but i doubt you do, infact this thread prooves you dont.

but its cool.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    you can't be a thug and a saint. and wow at comparing him to jesus christ of the book. i love his music, but damn.

i can tell u've never ever ever read the bible....ever.

you cant be a thug and a saint ?....lol...saint basically is a modern day thug.

read man....READ.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    2 time in 2 days I've used this quote....

"Money brings bitchez, bitchez bring lies, one nig'z gettin jelous, then 🤬 die" - 2pac

They envied him.........

so every 🤬 with money and 🤬 gonna get shot?

tiger woods better eat, sleep, 🤬 with his gat, caddy up, take a 🤬 , 🤬 a 🤬 with his gat
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    I wonder if Heaven got a ghetto.

I sure hope not.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010

read man....READ.

define the role of saint in your opinion and define the role of a thug in your opinon, and then list the similarities, and i'll attempt to seriously list the differences without laughing till my chest hurts
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    pac was my fav but you are an idiot.. and you need to be sucker punched and shot in the head..
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    wonder if heaven got a ghetto, once uttererd by the great Pac, guess he didn't know he was jesus and could answer his own question
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    i922_Makaveli2PacTheDonKilluminatiThe7DayTheory.jpg
    son what u getting this year for pacmas???
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    This is gonna get ugly.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    pac was my fav but you are an idiot.. and you need to be sucker punched and shot in the head..

Damn...punched too????
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

read man....READ.

so me and three of my thugs running up in your spot masked and armed, leaving you and whoever in the house hog tied, taking all your possesions, then selling it back to you is something you consider saint behavior....

what's your address?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Pac was wack...yeah i said it
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Pac was wack...yeah i said it

Pac was not wack.

He wasnt a saint either.

He was a great artist.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    so every 🤬 with money and 🤬 gonna get shot?

tiger woods better eat, sleep, 🤬 with his gat, caddy up, take a 🤬 , 🤬 a 🤬 with his gat

I don't think your really that simple are you bro?
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    lmao..someone needa make a pac bible...

our memory verse for this week comes from the book of 2pacalypse now
    chapter one first verse...

"They claim that I'm violent, just cause I refuse to be silent"

may pac be with u,

let the church say amaru
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010

today i am....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010

Nah but check it out, if you heard Bill Gates got shot up in a drive by thats a little more surprising than a gangster rapper getting shot up
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    so me and three of my thugs running up in your spot masked and armed, leaving you and whoever in the house hog tied, taking all your possesions, then selling it back to you is something you consider saint behavior....

what's your address?

@playmaker - u've never read the bible thats why....n tlalk that 🤬 to my face...id dare u to.

kzzl....u answered your won question bruh...

jesus killed 23000 people while he was alive...maybe even more.

indignation = righteeous hatred...it was permitted, you were taught to hate your enemy, and everything they stand for (the wicked)....and 🤬 them if you had to, indefence of your property, family, land etc...easpically the romans back then, and other jews who strayed from the teachings and commandments..

jesus is descirbed as a man of war, on his return...he promises to 🤬 even more, much more.

jesus and his father hated 🤬 with a passion, and even taught it was ok to 🤬 them

he was faithful and true, just....

to be a follower of jesus/saint.....you dint have to be exactly like him, infact...jesus caterted to the weak and misguied (thugs of today)....but you had to be and he taught that u had to be...

u had to be hardbody, had to be a killer, had to have faith, cudnt be a faggoty, cudnt be 🤬 whipped, cudnt be idolistic, had to have strong mind, had to be a 'real' man...

today, thats a thug with an education and a passion...that was pac...

the commandments were given to his own people (israelites)..nobody else...so 'thou shalt not 🤬 '...meant thou shalt not 🤬 thy brother, or fellow israelite....

if you dont know how to break down the scriptures, u'll never understand the signifcance of who the israelites (gods chosen people) really were...and why 🤬 choose them, and why when jesus returns, hes onyl returning for his OWN people...not everybody.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    @playmaker - u've never read the bible thats why....n tlalk that 🤬 to my face...id dare u to.

kzzl....u answered your won question bruh...

jesus killed 23000 people while he was alive...maybe even more.

indination = righeoes hatred...it was permitted, you were taugh to hate your enemy....and 🤬 them if you had to, indefence of your property, family, land etc...easpically the romans back then, and other jews who strayed from the teachings and commandments..

jesus is descirbed as a man of war, on his return...he promises to 🤬 even more, much more.

jesus and his father hated 🤬 with a passion, and even taught it was ok to 🤬 them

he was faithful and true, just....

to be a follower of jesus/saint.....you dint have to be exactly like him, infact...jesus caterted to the weak and misguied (thugs of today)....but you had to be and he taught that u had to be...

u had to be hardbody, had to be a killer, had to have faith, cudnt be a faggoty, cudnt be 🤬 whipped, cudnt be idolistic, had to have strong mind, had a 'real' man...

today, thats a thug with an education and a passion...that was pac.

the commandments were given to his own people (israelites)..nobody else...so 'thou shalt not 🤬 '...meant thou shalt not 🤬 thy brother, or fellow israelite....

if you dont know how to break down the scriptures, u'll never understand the signifcance of who the israelites (gods chosen people) really were...and why 🤬 choose them, and why when jesus returns, hes onyl returning for his OWN people...not everybody.

please quote ur references
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This 🤬 Spliff stay on Tupac's 🤬 . And he need to stop lacin his 🤬 cuz he don't have any idea what he is saying.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    please quote ur references

u know what i take that back....

everyone needs a platform...

yo sn i never seen it that way....

yup yup yo... u dead on...

yo pac da 2nd coming forreal...

he sure did do all that.... that's that 🤬 right there...i needa get up on my scriputre and pac albums

*preceedes to read bible while listening stictly for my 🤬 *
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    That would be a trip on the day of Revelations to see Jesus float down with Tupac

"WESTSIDE!!.....BAD BOY KILLAS!!"
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Nah but check it out, if you heard Bill Gates got shot up in a drive by thats a little more surprising than a gangster rapper getting shot up

Yeah of course but look at all the famous gangsta rappers we got, how many get shot up after they are famous? Compared to the number that are out there, not many and compared to the level of fame Pac was at, none.
    today i am....

Haha all good bro.

I just think it's as simple as every wanted Pac dead for different reasons, but the majority would just be coz they wanted what he had....physically and spiritually.