What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol i damn neared died what the 🤬 is that a dashiki

One.. you should be murdered for the 🤬 that you said.....

pull up your skinny jeans 🤬 .. and fasten them velcro's to you r sneakers.. your an idiot.. you are taking 🤬 too far.. you need help
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    some 🤬 just need to say no to drugs
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    @playmaker - u've never read the bible thats why....n tlalk that 🤬 to my face...id dare u to.

kzzl....u answered your won question bruh...

jesus killed 23000 people while he was alive...maybe even more.

indignation = righteeous hatred...it was permitted, you were taught to hate your enemy, and everything they stand for (the wicked)....and 🤬 them if you had to, indefence of your property, family, land etc...easpically the romans back then, and other jews who strayed from the teachings and commandments..

jesus is descirbed as a man of war, on his return...he promises to 🤬 even more, much more.

jesus and his father hated 🤬 with a passion, and even taught it was ok to 🤬 them

he was faithful and true, just....

to be a follower of jesus/saint.....you dint have to be exactly like him, infact...jesus caterted to the weak and misguied (thugs of today)....but you had to be and he taught that u had to be...

u had to be hardbody, had to be a killer, had to have faith, cudnt be a faggoty, cudnt be 🤬 whipped, cudnt be idolistic, had to have strong mind, had to be a 'real' man...

today, thats a thug with an education and a passion...that was pac...

the commandments were given to his own people (israelites)..nobody else...so 'thou shalt not 🤬 '...meant thou shalt not 🤬 thy brother, or fellow israelite....

if you dont know how to break down the scriptures, u'll never understand the signifcance of who the israelites (gods chosen people) really were...and why 🤬 choose them, and why when jesus returns, hes onyl returning for his OWN people...not everybody.

ain't no talking with thinking like this. we'll just be enemies then.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    please quote ur references

for who ?

you ?

the rest of the retards in this thread.

...i cna back my 🤬 up with DIREECT QUOTES AND SCRIPTURES...i can give you the book, chapter, verse..

but u 🤬 is already lost, y'all are damed.

alot of y'all aint even guna make it when jesus returns, u been brainwashed by modern day religion to believe in this 🤬 image of a white jesus that loved everybody n that had long straight hair n dressed liek a 🤬 .

man...when u come into the truth, the real truth....u'll hate the world...u'll hate verybody....and thats whats suppsoed to happen....the real words of the bible are very very similar to what pac speak about in his music, real talk.

"dont be supisred my brothers if the world hates you"

pac ^

"anyone who loves the world, the love of the father is not in him"

^ not pac

"u are not of the world, there for the world hates you...but if the world hates you, know that it hated me first"

• Dupac
    edited June 2010
    🤬 u is not the brightest crayon in the box...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Is E-40 a saint too?
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He was rich, he was black, and somewhat political, he hung around a well known blood member. He attracted too much attention from white media.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    He was rich, he was black, and somewhat political, he hung around a well known blood member. He attracted too much attention from white media.

I dont know if i'd call Tupac political.

I mean, he moreso just stated his opinion loudly.

That'd be like calling me religious.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    ain't no talking with thinking like this. we'll just be enemies then.

lol...

moses was a murderer....thats a fact.

infact 🤬 onyl got mad at moses when he forgot to circumcize his son, not for murder.

moses is the most quoted prophet inthe quaran....n second in importance only to jesus in the bible.

truth.

truth is hurtin y'all right now...

y'all aint never read the bibler in y'all lifves...and it shows.

/still waiting for someone to say im wrong.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He was more about social commentary than politics
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    lol...

infact 🤬 onyl got mad at moses when he forgot to circumcize his son, not for murder.

moses is the most quoted prophet inthe quaran....n second in importance only to jesus in the bible.

truth.

• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He was more about social commentary than politics

thats what i meant, i didn't know how to word it...props
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    2pac stans are the worst

gotdamn zombies
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Is E-40 a saint too?

the real question is..are you a saint ?

i have faith in you loo, and all those who have been mislead and brainwashed...

if you want salvation, trustme...u aint gon find it in church....because religion is full of misconception and contradiction.

jesus only taught to his own people...the israelites...not the gentiles (who actually jews in a gentile state of mind)...that was actually pauls job, but again...they were israelites that had been led astray, much like you and everyone else in thsi thread...

read the story of the woman at the well...

read the story of jesus at the tmeple,with the scribes n pharasees

read the story of jesus murkin 23,000

read the story of all the apostles, how they lived...

learn who the israelites were, and why 🤬 chose them to be his people and where all the abrahamic religions of today stem from.

learn who jacob and easu were.

learn how and why 🤬 cursed his own people the israelites..

shame alot fo y'all pretend to be religious, yet you kno absolutely nothing about scriptures.

damn shame.

/still waiting for 1 of y'all that was clownin me to proove what im saying is wrong.

guess i'll be waiting for ever n ever n ever n ever...seeing as i've spoke nuthin but 100% truth.
  • kzzl
    edited June 2010
    lol...

truth.

you're wrong. nothing to do with the characters of the book or the actions they took. i just don't agree with the believes you took from it. and honestly, you remind me of one of these guys...

fake_bomb.jpg
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    you're wrong. nothing to do with the characters of the book or the actions they took. i just don't agree with the believes you took from it. and honestly, you remind me of one of these guys...

fake_bomb.jpg

islam is just as corrupt as chrstianity...so um no..

and those suicide bombers 🤬 their own people, thats FORBIDDEN...so they are simply misguided.

read the bible bruh...pac was amodern day saint, he was christ like....i

all u gotta do is bring up scriptures AND PROOVE ME WRONG.

u asked me to proove why pac was liek jesus...i have....now its your turn...

show me bible scriptures prooving pac was nothing like jesus or his apostles/saints....SHOW ME !!!!!!

u hav no clue how to breka down or any knwoledge of scriptures...yet you tried to disproove what i was saying.

foolish.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    i take back everything bad i said..

real talk spliff...u need a platform..
    i'm with u homie..

u needa educate these weak minds and get this movement started...

i think u needa really get out there and get this pac religion off the ground.. really set the tables...

pac needs a peter.. don't deny him now.. go out and spread the word ya heard??
  • kzzl
    edited June 2010
    islam is just as corrupt as chrstianity...so um no..

and those suicide bombers 🤬 their own people, thats FORBIDDEN...so they are simply misguided.

read the bible bruh...pac was amodern day saint, he was christ like....i

all u gotta do is bring up scriptures AND PROOVE ME WRONG.

u asked me to proove why pac was liek jesus...i have....now its your turn...

show me bible scriptures prooving pac was nothing like jesus or his apostles/saints....SHOW ME !!!!!!

u hav no clue how to breka down or any knwoledge of scriptures...yet you tried to disproove what i was saying.

foolish.

i don't have a "faith" so debating is pointless. i try not to debate religion at all as i know from jump that i don't know/rely/or care for what one of those thousands of different books say. i just know that "thugging" is not beneficial to society. it's rarely beneficial to the person "thugging it". i'm not saying your wrong far as your book quotes are concerned, i'm sure you know more about it than me. you should. but i don't agree with it due to the thuggin environment i was raised around.
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i take back everything bad i said..

real talk spliff...u need a platform..
    i'm with u homie..

u needa educate these weak minds and get this movement started...

i think u needa really get out there and get this pac religion off the ground.. really set the tables...

pac needs a peter.. don't deny him now.. go out and spread the word ya heard??

Instead of prayer cloths.. 2pac bandanas dipped in alize and the finest of weed smoke..
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Instead of prayer cloths.. 2pac bandanas dipped in alize and the finest of weed smoke..

son, real talk this religion could change the world....

i'm actually pretty eagar about it surfacing...

until i saw this thread today, i never noticed the similiarities between Christ and PAC...

i now see the light, and am ready to follow this religion as soon as spliff gets it sparked off..

this 🤬 needa go hard like peter did with the church of the fonz on family guy
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    spliff realtalk you havent really stated any actually proof to reference your rebuttal. It was quite lazy actually.
    No one can really dispute your personal opinion without hard facts to back it up. Because it'll just be your own opinion.
    That is why no one havent "proved you wrong" ( I say that quite loosely).

#1. there wasnt any comparison linking the similarities of jesus and tupac.
    #2. there wasnt any true references backing your claims. ( if youre trying to prove people wrong use facts)
    #3. youre rebuttal didnt make sense. It was as if you were speaking in a tangent because no one wanted to listen to you :(
    #4. if you really wanted to prove tupac has saint like abilities through his social commentaries for the black community(and or poor) you can. But you didnt execute it well :( poor you
    #5. tupac isnt similar to jesus and thats from basic knowledge of both people.

good day sir :)
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    spliff realtalk you havent really stated any actually proof to reference your rebuttal. It was quite lazy actually.
    No one can really dispute your personal opinion without hard facts to back it up. Because it'll just be your own opinion.
    That is why no one havent "proved you wrong" ( I say that quite loosely).

#1. there wasnt any comparison linking the similarities of jesus and tupac.
    #2. there wasnt any true references backing your claims. ( if youre trying to prove people wrong use facts)
    #3. youre rebuttal didnt make sense. It was as if you were speaking in a tangent because no one wanted to listen to you :(
    #4. if you really wanted to prove tupac has saint like abilities through his social commentaries for the black community(and or poor) you can. But you didnt execute it well :( poor you
    #5. tupac isnt similar to jesus and thats from basic knowledge of both people.

good day sir :)
    praise be to amaru..they know not what they do,
    only 🤬 can judge me.....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010

7ca00b65-e409-ef82-7eb8-999b6ff58bb1-msc_fb_tupac2.jpg

• playmaker88
    edited June 2010
    7ca00b65-e409-ef82-7eb8-999b6ff58bb1-msc_fb_tupac2.jpg

lol.. 25 dollars would be a good price.. at the end of the prayers instead of amen its amaru.

The end of the pac bible.. will say "I wrote this aloooooooong time agooooooo"
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    i don't have a "faith" so debating is pointless. i try not to debate religion at all as i know from jump that i don't know/rely/or care for what one of those thousands of different books say. i just know that "thugging" is not beneficial to society. it's rarely beneficial to the person "thugging it". i'm not saying your wrong far as your book quotes are concerned, i'm sure you know more about it than me. you should. but i don't agree with it due to the thuggin environment i was raised around.

thank you.

at least u've humbled yourself.

your perception of my commetns are typical of somebody with a generic view of modernd day religion....every religion is 🤬 , i coudlt go to chruch for 1 hour and list about 25 different contradicts from the preirst/pastor/preacher in his mass/sermon...

its ridiculous...their false prophets.

if you want the truth you need to read the bible for yourself, and the spirit will work with you and help you udnerstand.

they way they portray the saints, jesus, prophets...is simply false....pretty much everything you've known is a lie.

of course thuggin is detrimental to society, alot of the content is doing more bad than good...but i prefer to focus more on pacs postitives, rather than his negative...if pac had came into the truth back then, he would of had the power to awaken alot of people do alot good, he ahd the ears of everyone not even just his own people...his influence and presence alone could of done so much good, but like alot gods children, he was simply mislead...but like i said, those are the ones 🤬 loved the most, the lost sheep.

thats why its simply not a debate....because nobody in thsi thread knows the bible or anything about jesus and his apostles, or the prophets beforehim, yet they laugh when i compared him to pac....hilarious.