What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    come with me...

hail mary 🤬 !!!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol.. 25 dollars would be a good price.. at the end of the prayers instead of amen its amaru.

The end of the pac bible.. will say "I wrote this aloooooooong time agooooooo"

a real long time agooooooooo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This is like a paradoy of internet threads gone wrong. Is this real?

Religion, nggas killin each other, and Tupac...all in 1 fail swoop.

All we need is a Jay/Nas tangent to bring it all home.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »

thats why its simply not a debate....because nobody in thsi thread knows the bible or anything about jesus and his apostles, or the prophets beforehim, yet they laugh when i compared him to pac....hilarious.

The blind stares of a million pairs of eyes lookin' hard but won't realize that they will never see
    the P

1342764720_l.gif
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Dog I probably know the Bible more than most posters

Your comparisons are asinine. Complete and utter foolishness. You don't even have scriptures to back up your claims. I mean 🤬 damn my 🤬 if you are going to say something as ridiculous as comparing Tupac to Jesus, you better have a dissertation ready instead of incoherent dribble
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    The blind stares of a million pairs of eyes lookin' hard but won't realize that they will never see
    the P

1342764720_l.gif

Right before your very eyez you cant even visualize.. you cant see me..
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010

Your comparisons are asinine. Complete and utter foolishness. You don't even have scriptures to back up your claims. I mean 🤬 damn my 🤬 if you are going to say something as ridiculous as comparing Tupac to Jesus, you better have a dissertation ready instead of incoherent dribble

2pacindacar.gif

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Hate.

And I've also heard the illuminati was out to get him.

Because you know the illuminati is behind everything...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    BEAM wrote: »
    Hate.

lol basically..
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010

ain't no party like a holy pac party....
    2pac-dancin-o.gif
    cuz a holy pac party don't.....stooop
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Hate.

The Illumanti viewed Tupac as a threat?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    When was Jesus a backup dancer for Digital Underground?
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ain't no party like a holy pac party....
    2pac-dancin-o.gif
    cuz a only pac party don't.....stooop

🤬 you stupid lol..

you dont get it
  • BEAM
    edited June 2010

Apparently, "The 7 Day Theory" / "Killuminati" was an exposure album...

Or so I've heard.
    I'm honestly not sure.
    I don't care for Pac or the Illuminati, truthfully.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    If a secret society of the worlds most powerful men were afraid of Tupac.

Then either the Illimunati is weak as hell or Tupac was a BAD 🤬 !!!!!!!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    So I was trying to avoid this topic but it screaming at me so....

We have to realize tupac was a gemini, all us geminis have big mouths, we run our mouths to much and say what we feel regardless of the nature. Now if were verbally attack ofcourse we gon come back with a vengence and that's what tupac always done, somebody got somthing to say about him or mention him, he runs his mouth. Ofcourse some of the things he's said were out of line, but that's normal.. all people react like that, we talk reckless at some point in our lives and grow out of it at some point as well.

People wanted to 🤬 him til he made a record, remember that, when he didn't drop albums he was fine, no problems with the police, or no confrontational with artists.. then once he made a record he got a jail record.. Tupac stood for something, he stood for what he thought was right, and some of us agree with that like I. He was a beast when it comes to political movement, his mother associated with the black panther, his first album was a political album so yea muthafuckas wanted him dead for being vocal about some of the 🤬 that was real and reality for a lot of us.

The media expolited something that was really nothing, the media is the one that got this story out of hand and it ultimately lead to his death. I can come up with all type of consipiracy theories but its pointless.. The man is gone and left a huge impact on a musical and literature level. He is the most influential artists that has ever came out and went 100% with his delivery..

A debate regarding tupac is always circulating especially all over allhiphop and the illcommunity.. and i've always debated among with other posters so I was hesistant to click on this thread but as a pacfan, I had too.

now with that stated let the brother rest in peace... His birthday coming up so shhhh..
  • BEAM
    edited June 2010
    If a secret society of the worlds most powerful men were afraid of Tupac.

Then either the Illimunati is weak as hell or Tupac was a BAD 🤬 !!!!!!!

Information is power.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Apparently, "The 7 Day Theory" / "Killuminati" was an exposure album...

Or so I've heard.
    I'm honestly not sure.
    I don't care for Pac or the Illuminati, truthfully.
    Beam are u willing to confess that tupac died for you sins??
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    spliff realtalk you havent really stated any actually proof to reference your rebuttal. It was quite lazy actually.
    No one can really dispute your personal opinion without hard facts to back it up. Because it'll just be your own opinion.
    That is why no one havent "proved you wrong" ( I say that quite loosely).

#1. there wasnt any comparison linking the similarities of jesus and tupac.
    #2. there wasnt any true references backing your claims. ( if youre trying to prove people wrong use facts)
    #3. youre rebuttal didnt make sense. It was as if you were speaking in a tangent because no one wanted to listen to you :(
    #4. if you really wanted to prove tupac has saint like abilities through his social commentaries for the black community(and or poor) you can. But you didnt execute it well :( poor you
    #5. tupac isnt similar to jesus and thats from basic knowledge of both people.

good day sir :)

true...its quite lazy...

but i'll refrain from dropping chapters and verses, and hope they do the research for themselves....

1. jesus was like pac, in he had the ears of not jsut his own people but everybody (even tho jesus didnt preach to everybody)...he was a healer, pacs world had the ability to heal, pacs music helped me and alot of toher people theough hard times....pac is the highest selling rapper of all time (i think eminem might be now)...if he was music was all bang bang shoot em up, then this wudnt even matter...but it was'nt...alot of pacs movements muscially and outside the booth were very positive.

2. everything i posted is fact....like i said...i want them to get the scriptures for themselves....i didnt twist anything either.

4. i did in a recent post, but my posts were indirect response to the question "how cud a thug be a saint"...somebody posted a somethign about a robbery and killings etc...trying to say a thug of today cant be a saint, as if a saint is'nt a sinner....but a sinner back then is completely different to the conception of a sinner today...again thats becuase y'all are brainwashed......killing is not sinning, righteos indignation is NOT sinning, cursing, acting thugged out...these are'tt sins...so these people obviously have the wrong defination of a saint, infact....ive posted examples of this already...

5. pac was very similar, the passion they displayed, anger, will to teach, will to awaken their own people, their influence, their presence, their love for their own people (even tho jesus aint hav no problem killing his own people if they were 🤬 or worhsipped other gods etc)
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah is hilarious...lol

i dont blame you tho.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010

refute anything ive stated or claimed...

i dare you to.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    dusouljah is hilarious...lol

i dont blame you tho.

2pac-o.gif

may pac be with you my son....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Hate.

lol basically..

Some say expect illuminati take my body to sleep
    🤬 at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me
    Before I fit computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin'
    I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'

-Tupac

...definitely hate
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Information is power.

Word.

I didnt know that Alize and Crystal blows your mind til pac said it.
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2010
    My head hurts..