What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

123468

Comments

  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    afeni= 🤬 mary

    mary certainly was NOT a 🤬 ....


    lol...


    where did you hear that ?...im guessing you dont even know the definition of the word 🤬 ....

    shame.


    u'll get there soon enough tho.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    good post bruh...was waiting for that one.,..


    do you know were 🤬 features in the bible ?


    do you think 🤬 a woman is a sin ??????....


    i sincerely hope not....


    read the bible bruh....pac was christ like in every way.....your simply strengthening my argument if you throw 🤬 into the equation.







    ra

    Damn I like your Bible.

    Anybody got a copy of this 🤬 Bible
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hurry up dinky...

    im waiting for you to tell my why pac cant be compared to jesus...


    im'a bounce soon.


    so far nobody in thsi thread has brought any thing forth disprooving or refutting my claims...i was hoping you would be the first dinky.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    pac's disciples
    biggie=judas
    suge=paul
    outlawz,digital underground,snoop & dree make up for the others
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Damn I like your Bible.

    Anybody got a copy of this 🤬 Bible

    the same bible they read out of in church my brother...


    pick it up and read it....tell me were 🤬 features in the bible..


    and tell me if its considered a wicked act or a sin...


    i'll bet my bottom dollar you wont find it....infact....u'll find scriptures strengthin my claim of pacs messiah like chracteristics...


    come on man...u gotta come harder.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    mary certainly was NOT a 🤬 ....


    lol...


    where did you hear that ?...im guessing you dont even know the definition of the word 🤬 ....

    shame.


    u'll get there soon enough tho.
    dont have shame on me...

    have shame on those that refute the true teachings of pac

    Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed and hocus pocus, try to focus but I can't see.”

    praise be to pac
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol, i'm trying hard not to take this thread seriously...

    but why are u asking for people to prove you wrong with evidence....

    when ur not proving any of your points with evidence...??


    u just keep saying read your bible...

    i mean...in all honesty, that's all anyone has to say to you as well...

    u've yet to list one scripture supporting any thing ur being asked to be proven wrong on...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    the same bible they read out of in church my brother...


    pick it up and read it....tell me were 🤬 features in the bible..


    and tell me if its considered a wicked act or a sin...


    i'll bet my bottom dollar you wont find it....infact....u'll find scriptures strengthin my claim of pacs messiah like chracteristics...


    come on man...u gotta come harder.

    "Enlighten" the people if you're so sure man...that's all people are saying...you're just deflecting everything...spell it out...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    2pac theme music > Jesus theme music
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lmao @ this thread
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    dont have shame on me...

    have shame on those that refute the true teachings of pac

    Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed and hocus pocus, try to focus but I can't see.”

    praise be to pac

    Start the Church of Tupac thread Du...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    2pac theme music > Jesus theme music

    yo i swear on everything i love..

    if i walked in a church and instead of a hymnal they had books of all pac's lyrics....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Start the Church of Tupac thread Du...

    lmao...this is that thread...spliff is laying the foundation, i'm supplying the scriptures...


    pac's parables>>>jesus's parables

    It's like if you plant something in the concrete and if it grow and the rose petal got all kinda scratches and marks, you ain't gonna say "damn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from the concrete.." you gonna be like "DAMN! a ROSE grew from the CONCRETE?"”

    praise be to pac...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I can't even trip, cause I'm just laughin at cha
    You tryin hard to maintain, then go head
    Cause I ain't mad at cha
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lmao...this is that thread...spliff is laying the foundation, i'm supplying the scriptures...


    pac's parables>>>jesus's parables

    It's like if you plant something in the concrete and if it grow and the rose petal got all kinda scratches and marks, you ain't gonna say "damn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from the concrete.." you gonna be like "DAMN! a ROSE grew from the CONCRETE?"”

    praise be to pac...

    Preacher be like " What do we have here nowwwww!"
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Houston TxMembers Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    some people in this thread would have you believe it was because he was Christ-like.
    that's crazy talk..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    19960930-750-94.jpg
    _________________
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Yo... 5 minutes ago.. i seen 4 🤬 with nose rings and herring bones .. walkin around with they shirts off.. they knocked on my door.. and i peeked through the blinds.. but they peeped me.. and they said they'll be back.. 🤬 witnesses.. i close my eyes as they left and pictured them rollin
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    that's crazy talk..

    Expect me 🤬 like you'd expect jesus to come back expect me 🤬 im coming.”

    it's in his music....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tupac got 5 letters in it. jesus got 5 letters in it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Yo... 5 minutes ago.. i seen 4 🤬 with nose rings and herring bones .. walkin around with they shirts off.. they knocked on my door.. and i peeked through the blinds.. but they peeped me.. and they said they'll be back.. 🤬 witnesses.. i close my eyes as they left and pictured them rollin

    lmao....


    shakur witnesses knocking on your doors with no shirts on and thug life tats???


    lmao.....
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    "Enlighten" the people if you're so sure man...that's all people are saying...you're just deflecting everything...spell it out...

    lmaoooooooooooo

    oh so now you want me to enlighten you ?


    🤬 please....go to ur chuch and let your 🤬 priest enlight en you....


    you gon have to enlighhten your damn self...pick up your bible and read it brother.


    im not posting verses and chapters for a reason....


    if dont believe thast cool....but dinky is about to come thru and dissporoove me any second now...


    so if u think im tlakin 🤬 , lets see what bible scholar dinky has to say about my claims.....
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Yo... 5 minutes ago.. i seen 4 🤬 with nose rings and herring bones .. walkin around with they shirts off.. they knocked on my door.. and i peeked through the blinds.. but they peeped me.. and they said they'll be back.. 🤬 witnesses.. i close my eyes as they left and pictured them rollin

    ^^^^ damn. i won't lie, that 🤬 was funny.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmaoooooooooooo

    oh so now you want me to enlighten you ?


    🤬 please....go to ur chuch and let your 🤬 priest enlight en you....


    you gon have to enlighhten your damn self...pick up your bible and read it brother.


    im not posting verses and chapters for a reason....


    if dont believe thast cool....but dinky is about to come thru and dissporoove me any second now...


    so if u think im tlakin 🤬 , lets see what bible scholar dinky has to say about my claims.....

    Enlighten was in quotes, do you understand what the quotes meant?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Enlighten was in quotes, do you understand what the quotes meant?

    no i dont...

    you told me to spell it out, spell what out ?...what im i deflecting ?....


    tell me why no one in this thread has made a post explaing why pac is nothing like jesus or his apostles/saints...


    y'all never read the bible thats why y'all cant even begin to proove your point....so you make jokes instead.


    its all good...🤬 ...if i'd never read the bible...i wudnt have 🤬 to say either...
Sign In or Register to comment.