What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

123457

Comments

  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    im out....

    pick up y'all bibles.

    peace
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2010
    They say moses split the red sea, I split the blunt and roll a fat one, I'm deadly - Tupac
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im out....

    pick up y'all bibles.

    peace
    any suggested books?? chapters?? verses??
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    any suggested books?? chapters?? verses??

    waste of time. dude lost in his own world.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im out....

    pick up y'all bibles.

    peace

    I just realized this 🤬 aint site one verse
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    waste of time. dude lost in his own world.

    eh..figured i throw it out there.. it was fun while it lasted..

    this thread had me geeking, i cna't beieve it's 230 already
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I just realized this 🤬 aint site one verse

    and was steady telling 🤬 to pick up their bibles...

    saying i can tell yall ain't read yall bibles...

    it's all in the bible....

    where int he bible did u read that??..

    prove me wrong with your bible...

    yet never supplied one scripture....

    i've never even laughed this hard at ur over the top religion threads...cuz atleast u genuinly seem inquisitive...

    this 🤬 was kicking knowledge with opinions and no references..he couldn't even say..

    "in the book of Mark, i forget what chapater.. but it's definitely in Mark"


    hilarious
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    no i dont...

    you told me to spell it out, spell what out ?...what im i deflecting ?....


    tell me why no one in this thread has made a post explaing why pac is nothing like jesus or his apostles/saints...


    y'all never read the bible thats why y'all cant even begin to proove your point....so you make jokes instead.


    its all good...🤬 ...if i'd never read the bible...i wudnt have 🤬 to say either...
    "Enlighten" <----Sarcasm

    Instead of answering calls for you to be specific and candid (i.e. quote verses and spell it out [explain your stance]) you just rambled. Post 134 by Du and the posts by Charlie Danger and Dashiki Dinky Doo point out the fact that you deflected by telling others to read the bible instead of just explaining exactly what you mean with the biblical evidence as your support. That's all. With that post I was basically asking you to make a solid argument...but I joined in on the mockery after it became evident that you wouldn't do such a thing.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Djunior wrote: »
    They say moses split the red sea, I split the blunt and roll a fat one, I'm deadly - Tupac

    I remember hearing that back in the day I was like oh 🤬 !

    that 🤬 was so emotional when he rapped

    that's what made the 🤬 even more entertaining...........in a good way
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    eh..figured i throw it out there.. it was fun while it lasted..

    this thread had me geeking, i cna't beieve it's 230 already

    the elephant in the room is that post count of yours. 10000? that 🤬 was 10007 when i first logged on this morning.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2010
    Aye Loo look up Operation White Angel
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    the elephant in the room is that post count of yours. 10000? that 🤬 was 10007 when i first logged on this morning.

    threads like this keep me busy..i'm prollie responsible for like 35% of the content in here....if not more

    when i see something that gives me the chuckles, i can't help myself
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    People were trying to 🤬 Tupac because Tupac was talented and told it how it was. In a dishonest world the truth is one of the hardest things to deal with. Tupac would also push boundaries like have sex with women who were girlfriends to Big Time Gangsters. He would sing about fighting back and killing police. He would Hang out with Crips and wear red so bloods didn't think he was crip and hang with bloods and wear blue so crips didn't think he was blood. He would hang out with some of New Yorks most notorious Black Gangsters, like Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen. He would go to clubs with Haitian JAck and beat people up.

    Tupac would hang out in some of the worst ghettos and walk around with alot of money and weed and no security, just homeboys. He made it a point to seek out some of the biggest Gangsters in every city he went to and explain to them the THUG LIFE Plan that Mutulu Shakur came up with, to stop senseless killing in the streets. Theres alot of different reasons people were always trying to 🤬 Tupac. He did things that could get you killed.


    He can very easily be compared to Jesus, He was banned by Dan Quale, Beat up by Police, Betrayed by friends whom he helped out, and he would walk around talking to those who were less fortunate and helping people get out of the ghetto.

    The comparisons are just stating that even though some of his actions weren't good, his heart and intention was good.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    any suggested books?? chapters?? verses??

    try to keep old testament...

    try cop the KJV...international version is ight., but they obscure some things.


    remmeber its not a story book, n not in chronilogical order...but each book is like a 'key' on a map...u'll find the meaning of a scripture or a word, in different book..and be able to tie in and relate alot, espically from book of the apostles.....for example...1 day to 🤬 is'nt the same as 1 day on earth...so msot people read gensis see 🤬 created earth in 6 days, figure 🤬 n put the book down...it tells you how many years 1 day represents...


    pick up the apocypha


    make sure if you dont know what a word means google, it find the hebrew or greek translation...thats how these devils 🤬 y'all heads up, they translate the 🤬 wrong...the bible was'nt written in latin....thats were the common msiconception fo mary beign a 🤬 comes from, even thro it cleary tells u her n jospeh used to 🤬 like beavers...jesus had brother n sister, remmeber...

    find out jesus and 🤬 's REAL names...jesus was'nt called jesus, there aint even any j's in hebew...🤬 and jesus are simply titles, not names...in order to 'pray' you have to call on his name, if you dont know his name...then u wasting your time.

    check the table of nations, mentioned in geneis...learn who you are, where you came from...use google and history to much the 🤬 up...it all sticks.

    stay clear of prophetic books such as revelation n daniel untill you have full understanding of the scriptures and their meaning...they'll 🤬 ya head up otherwise.

    stay clear of churches.

    speak to israelite brothers





    i warn you tho..when do finally decide to actually 'read' the bible....it aint gon be pretty....n u'll renounce your faith pretty quick.


    jesus was dat 🤬 tho.


    peace.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2010
    I remember hearing that back in the day I was like oh 🤬 !

    that 🤬 was so emotional when he rapped

    that's what made the 🤬 even more entertaining...........in a good way

    Blasphemy is a cold Tupac song
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Dead.. and ressurected.. @ Jesus was that 🤬 ..

    3 days Jesus time
    7 years 2pac time
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Dead.. and ressurected.. @ Jesus was that 🤬 ..

    3 days Jesus time
    7 years 2pac time

    that had a double meaning :)


    its all in scripture my brother.


    the truth shall set u free, believe dat.


    @mostvigourosone

    its not guna happen bruh...

    im tried n tested....


    you want the truth, find it for yourself.


    the moment dinky, or any one of you...quoted a verse or a chapter...tyying to dispute anything i had said, then i would have got on my 🤬 n shut u donw quikly...


    if somebody brought outr a scripture tryign to dispute the fact that jesus n his apostles were nothing like pac...i wudda shud them down with scriptures, with ease.

    but y'all aint even educated, so why even bother ?...

    dinky claims to know the bible...yet he made a thread claiming his scared to 🤬 on a sunday.....sunday ?....mastuerbate ?....oh dear....dinky aint never read the bible in his life, he prooved it right there...i was just waiting to ether him, but he back down

    loo tried to use 🤬 ....🤬 ?...really...try again....is all in the bible brother

    someon tried to sue pacs violence, anger as a way to say he was nothing like jesus....wow...as if jesus was'nt gully bk in the day...u betta believe jesus was a gully as it gets...



    but its wateva...y'all cna mock, ridicule all u like...its the exact same thing that happened to jesus and his apostles when they tried to preach...they were hated, they got mocked, they got ridiculed...


    everything done in the dark come to light, eventually.


    peace.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    real talk spliff, i'm constantly reading and learning.. my whole reason for getting back into church was because we have bible college every tuesday night, we pull out like 7 differnt translatations of the bible..,

    various commentaries & dictionaries and basically as many credible sources as possible to decipher, study, learnd and understand various scriptures, quotes theories, stories, parables, and lessons from the bible as possible in the short time we spend together...

    i have the biggest book bag now than i've ever had in my entire life through highschool and college....

    i may not spend an obssesive amount of time studying and reading, but i spend enough to find pure hialrity in anyone coming in here as confident as you claming to have all the answers and offering nothing for someone to go and check them....

    my pastor reguarly comes in during our lessons and says somethin random and left field about something assumed in the bible, and after enough pple have differnt opinons on it, he gives us the exact scriputre he's talking about, and gives us time to go home study it and talk about it as a class later once everyone has done enough research on it to provide omre clarity...

    and even then.. because of the room left in the area of each persons interpetation or understanding of a certain topic, ur might get 5 completely differnt explinations from 5 differnt people all on the exact same scirpture...

    our pastor trains us to take notes during sermons, so when he preaches on sunday oe even a guest preacher, we can look at our notes later & cross check with the scirpute provided, and determine for ourselves how valuable the lesson was....

    reason again why i was joking through this entire hread...

    like charle danger said a few hundres posts ago....

    u only did a good job at proving nothing...

    i'm not saying u don't know nothing.. u many be dead on with all ur claims, but ur presentation was extremely poor, ur tone was hilariously arrogant, and u declined to back one thing up with a proper reference to promote the type of debateive discussion u claimed u were having...

    ur posts were a mockery of intelligence..i just joined the party....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This 🤬 is sickening....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This 🤬 is sickening....
    did u read the whole thread?

    i gotta say.. this is some of my funniest 🤬 ever....i might have to bookmark this one
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    real talk spliff, i'm constantly reading and learning.. my whole reason for getting back into church was because we have bible college every tuesday night, we pull out like 7 differnt translatations of the bible..,

    various commentaries & dictionaries and basically as many credible sources as possible to decipher, study, learnd and understand various scriptures, quotes theories, stories, parables, and lessons from the bible as possible in the short time we spend together...

    i have the biggest book bag now than i've ever had in my entire life through highschool and college....

    i may not spend an obssesive amount of time studying and reading, but i spend enough to find pure hialrity in anyone coming in here as confident as you claming to have all the answers and offering nothing for someone to go and check them....

    my pastor reguarly comes in during our lessons and says somethin random and left field about something assumed in the bible, and after enough pple have differnt opinons on it, he gives us the exact scriputre he's talking about, and gives us time to go home study it and talk about it as a class later once everyone has done enough research on it to provide omre clarity...

    and even then.. because of the room left in the area of each persons interpetation or understanding of a certain topic, ur might get 5 completely differnt explinations from 5 differnt people all on the exact same scirpture...

    our pastor trains us to take notes during sermons, so when he preaches on sunday oe even a guest preacher, we can look at our notes later & cross check with the scirpute provided, and determine for ourselves how valuable the lesson was....

    reason again why i was joking through this entire hread...

    like charle danger said a few hundres posts ago....

    u only did a good job at proving nothing...

    i'm not saying u don't know nothing.. u many be dead on with all ur claims, but ur presentation was extremely poor, ur tone was hilariously arrogant, and u declined to back one thing up with a proper reference to promote the type of debateive discussion u claimed u were having...

    ur posts were a mockery of intelligence..i just joined the party....

    i see what your saying...

    i appreciate your input.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He was a visionary.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i can tell u've never ever ever read the bible....ever.


    you cant be a thug and a saint ?....lol...saint basically is a modern day thug.


    read man....READ.


    They ain't ready
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Wasn't 🤬 else to do.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Moses was one of the biggest Thugs in the Bible....People didn't even like Moses, they liked his brother Aaron. Moses wasnt even considered a nice person lol....I can tell when people haven't read the Bible. MOses, David, Elijah, Jesus, these 🤬 was Thugs. Jesus had a crew of Revolutionaries and Killers. Bottom Line. Just like Suge was a Blood, Judas was part of a Revolutionary Gang aimed towards killing off the Roman Authorities. Judas stayed looking at Jesus like "Dog when are we gonna get it poppin". Ya'll don't read the bible, ya'll listen to preachers and just like to criticize.

    As a matter of Fact, Tupac is more simialar to Elijah than Jesus, even though it's believed Jesus is Elijah(Reincarnated).

    Elijah was bold, confrontational, and prayed for Death because he hated being in the world.
Sign In or Register to comment.