What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why were people always trying to 🤬 Tupac

1234568»

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Preacher be like " What do we have here nowwwww!"

LMFAO!!! the thought of my pastor saying that 🤬 in Pac's voice during a sermon literally made me spit my drink out
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Wasn't 🤬 else to do.
    ^^This post is made possible by, "The Association for Making Late Posts on the Original Topic, After the Thread has Already Shifted Focus onto Something Else."
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    There was some Thug Behram type 🤬 in the Bible.

My favorite example:
    II Kings 2
    23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!".
    24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Another I hate Pac thread?

What's wrong with people these days?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Moses was one of the biggest Thugs in the Bible....People didn't even like Moses, they liked his brother Aaron. Moses wasnt even considered a nice person lol....I can tell when people haven't read the Bible. MOses, David, Elijah, Jesus, these was Thugs. Jesus had a crew of Revolutionaries and Killers. Bottom Line. Just like Suge was a Blood, Judas was part of a Revolutionary Gang aimed towards killing off the Roman Authorities. Judas stayed looking at Jesus like "Dog when are we gonna get it poppin". Ya'll don't read the bible, ya'll listen to preachers and just like to criticize.

As a matter of Fact, Tupac is more simialar to Elijah than Jesus
    Elijah was bold, confrontational, and prayed for Death because he hated being in the world.

Facts. 🤬 let whitey brainwash them on what it means to be a thug.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    People were trying to 🤬 Tupac because Tupac was talented and told it how it was. In a dishonest world the truth is one of the hardest things to deal with. Tupac would also push boundaries like have sex with women who were girlfriends to Big Time Gangsters. He would sing about fighting back and killing police. He would Hang out with Crips and wear red so bloods didn't think he was crip and hang with bloods and wear blue so crips didn't think he was blood. He would hang out with some of New Yorks most notorious Black Gangsters, like Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen. He would go to clubs with Haitian JAck and beat people up.

Tupac would hang out in some of the worst ghettos and walk around with alot of money and weed and no security, just homeboys. He made it a point to seek out some of the biggest Gangsters in every city he went to and explain to them the THUG LIFE Plan that Mutulu Shakur came up with, to stop senseless killing in the streets. Theres alot of different reasons people were always trying to 🤬 Tupac. He did things that could get you killed.

He can very easily be compared to Jesus, He was banned by Dan Quale, Beat up by Police, Betrayed by friends whom he helped out, and he would walk around talking to those who were less fortunate and helping people get out of the ghetto.

The comparisons are just stating that even though some of his actions weren't good, his heart and intention was good.

my bad imissed your post earlier...

i see not all the 🤬 on the IC are clueless when it comesto the bible...
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    They ain't ready
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Facts. 🤬 let whitey brainwash them on what it means to be a thug.

one day all these 🤬 is gon get a rude awakening...im tellin u....like i said...everybody in this thread is brainwashed by that 🤬 ass modern day religion, they refuse to pick up the bible n read for themselves...

Moses was one of the biggest Thugs in the Bible....People didn't even like Moses, they liked his brother Aaron. Moses wasnt even considered a nice person lol....I can tell when people haven't read the Bible. MOses, David, Elijah, Jesus, these 🤬 was Thugs. Jesus had a crew of Revolutionaries and Killers. Bottom Line. Just like Suge was a Blood, Judas was part of a Revolutionary Gang aimed towards killing off the Roman Authorities. Judas stayed looking at Jesus like "Dog when are we gonna get it poppin". Ya'll don't read the bible, ya'll listen to preachers and just like to criticize.

As a matter of Fact, Tupac is more simialar to Elijah than Jesus, even though it's believed Jesus is Elijah(Reincarnated).

Elijah was bold, confrontational, and prayed for Death because he hated being in the world.

lol....finally....a 🤬 with REAL knowledge of the bible...

i got clowned for 10 pages straight because 🤬 is too damn ignorant to pick a book n read it...

moses killed a 🤬 in COLD BLOOD....an egyptian struck a hebrew....moses murked him, and 🤬 aint do 🤬 ...infact 🤬 only helped that 🤬 escape...

when the midinates sent beautiful women to the camps of the israelites that were in the wilderness to tempt them away from 🤬 ....what did 🤬 command moses to do ???

🤬 said 🤬 dem 🤬 , he ordered moses to 🤬 and hang the heads of all those how had committed idoltary, and mosses ordered the judges to carry out the mass execution...

moses was not to be 🤬 with, n moses was the one who delivered the 10 commandments....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Weazel wrote: »
    Another I hate Pac thread?

What's wrong with people these days?

Where did you get that from.. ill speak for myself Pac was the 🤬 ,. he was my fav.. idk he was justt great.. but also.. i think pretty much everyone here liked Pac too.. but spliff went off the deep end. and it became all jokes..
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Pac was deep, people can talk 🤬 all day long if they want to

@ Playmaker

Aight, no problemo

ghehe
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    my bad imissed your post earlier...

i see not all the 🤬 on the IC are clueless when it comesto the bible...

one day all these 🤬 is gon get a rude awakening...im tellin u....like i said...everybody in this thread is brainwashed by that 🤬 ass modern day religion, they refuse to pick up the bible n read for themselves...

lol....finally....a 🤬 with REAL knowledge of the bible...

i got clowned for 10 pages straight because 🤬 is too damn ignorant to pick a book n read it...

moses killed a 🤬 in COLD BLOOD....an egyptian struck a hebrew....moses murked him, and 🤬 aint do 🤬 ...infact 🤬 only helped that 🤬 escape...

when the midinates sent beautiful women to the camps of the israelites that were in the wilderness to tempt them away from 🤬 ....what did 🤬 command moses to do ???

🤬 said 🤬 dem 🤬 , he ordered moses to 🤬 and hand the heads of all those how had committed idoltary, and mosses ordered the judges to carry out the mass execution...

moses was not to be 🤬 with, n moses was the one who delivered the 10 commandments....

Listen my 🤬 I'm tell you seem deep 🤬 . Go read the bible again. I want you to ask yourself a question.....IS 🤬 Ordering Moses and the other prophets to act or are these 🤬 attributing their actions to 🤬 based on what their intentions already were.....See realize in what Moses did after he freed his people from Pharoah....all he did was Have them work for him and build him a Kingdom....Read the passages when he tells them to build his home, he had gold walls marble floors, he had them cooking him ducks ,cakes, and the best food....Now do this Find out what it was custom for Egyptians to do in Real life when they got a new Pharoah....Build them a Kingdom Right....look it up. The bible doesn't spell it for you but it paints the Picture....Moses Freed the people and became their Pharoah. You wouldn't know this unless you know what it looks like to be Pharoah.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The funniest thing here is that the only thing I lack is the energy to actually take this serious enough to make this debate really serious.

But what I will say is this, So much in the bible is left up to personal interpetation

you have to be extremely careful with every story you read and how it applies to modernday life

there are many stories in the bible that portray aggressive behavior in order for certain things to be achieved.

If it makes you feel good to compare PAC to biblical figures that's fine,

And if you are confident enough in your knowledge and understanding of the bible to support that claim that's even better

but like I said in my last post, every tuesday night we have bible college, and it makes me laugh when even reverands, people with doctrates, and even pastors from other churches can be humbled in their understanding of Christ and the bible.

Just tonight we're sitting there discussing revalations and our pastor just walks in laughing askng us

What's a vision?

One preacher tried to answer it on his own....
    Got shot down

a few others broke out dictionaries and scriptures trying to back up their claims , and then one bold person made the mistake of defining a vision by saying "as a Christian"

and our pastor just looked confused.....

Well who said you were a chrstian?

What if I said in order to be a christian you have to be Christ-like in all your actions?
    Are you without sin?
    Have you died yet?
    So again are you truly Christ-like?
    I know I'm not

The point is no one is perfect in Christ, no one knows it all and can claim to have all the knowledge and be able to flat out come full force with some of the craziness y'all came with in this thread.

Ok I'll give credit to those who read and study their bibles, that's definitly whassup..... Props

but don't get too ahead of yourselves claiming to be auhority on things just because ur debating with some one who may or may not have spent the

The point
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    [email protected] me apologizing for my post being cut short when it was a titangraph but basically I wanted to say

it's cool y'all know some things about the bible but don't get ahead of yourselves
    y'all reaching with some of that PAC talk
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    that's the way the streets work. 🤬 already cut throat. and i reckon if pac was as bold with it as he claimed/appeared, he's even more likely to make enemies. I keep to myself and still i've had cats try to pull my card at least twice. the hood is just dangerous sometimes.

this.......................
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited June 2010
    2 words = The Illuminati
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It was probably the Wannabe Rapper Movement.
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i used to go to church when i was younger... now it doesn't make sense to me... Adam and Eve populated the planet... I don't believe it....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I bumped this 🤬 just so 🤬 can get the LOL's & GOAT's that they deserve. This 🤬 was classic when it dropped LMAO. @Du_Du was in classic form that day!
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Jealousy and Envy
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was.hanging out with gangsters and killers.

He had a falling out with them over his 🤬 .case(they did the 🤬 ) and for not signing to badboy.

He said one of their names in the daily news. So they set him up for some.discipline.

Pac went for his gun and got shot.

As for problems w police and feds, he was a shakur, alot of his peeps were prominent Black Panthers. Like afeni shakur,mutulu shakur,assata.shakur,geronimo pratt and mumia abu jamal.

Hater.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    🤬 wanted Pac dead cuz he ran his mouth too much
    didnt know when to move in silence
    so dude was a victim of violence