What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Did you have a group of kids like this (pic inside) at your high school?

13»

Comments

• ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    No.

My HS was all black other than 5 white students.
    They were normal white folks.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itz a "thread bump" epidemic goin on round here...smh
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    No I went to black schools. There were no whites at my school but the principal. Real light girls was called white girls
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went To School Wit 🤬 Post

Didn't See These 🤬 Til After I Graduated At The White Malls

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looking at that picture makes me feel depressed. I was the dude in high school who was cool with all groups
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell naw we aint have nobdy like them @ east side.. If we EVER get a group of gothic kids therre hell is freezing over... and I have a better chance of becoming keri hilson baby daddy..

lol damn i 4got i said this....
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope, but i had once even crazier...i remember when 1 dude 🤬 in his Jeans n the WHOLE School, really the WHOLE School followed him rofllamao...the whole School plus the neighbour Schools too, everybody followed him, he then just hided downstairs where the bikes where

crazyness
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    yeah. They were at the bottom of the social hierarchy at my school... even the kids that played magic the gathering and 🤬 were above them

Speaking of card games

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what they are up to now. Im pretty sure a few of em washed the dye outta their hair, bought some clothes from the Gap and got a tan. we all grow up, right?

prolly wouldnt recognize them now.

goths_group449.jpg

qTnVM.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Bruh you really had to bump a three year old thread?
  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    No.

My HS was all black other than 5 white students.
    They were normal white folks.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looking at that picture makes me feel depressed. I was the dude in high school who was cool with all groups

Impossible cause there's always that group that's cool with nobody else
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew a couple, they are really cool chill people, their just diffrent as hell
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yea, weird ass crackas
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, my school was black/hispanic
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was one particular chick who looked like that but acted no way to the cardboard cut out goths/emos you see on TV...she had a colorful personality

and a fat ass too
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup but it wasnt all dyed hair and 🤬 like itbits now days. This was the 90s so they wore just str8 black with trench coats. They was all cool as 🤬 and by the time we got out of high school they were done with the look
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a group of goths at my school I was cool with them for the most part. But like someone said before one of them had to co-sign you before any of them would even look at you. This one chick used to carry a life sized cardboard cut out of
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a group of goths at my school I was cool with them for the most part. But like someone said before one of them had to co-sign you before any of them would even look at you. This one chick used to carry a life sized cardboard cut out of han solo everyday. Idk why though. 🤬 used to 🤬 me up
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what they are up to now. Im pretty sure a few of em washed the dye outta their hair, bought some clothes from the Gap and got a tan. we all grow up, right?

prolly wouldnt recognize them now.

goths_group449.jpg

Went to Detroit Public Schools

Hell to the 🤬 nawl.

North of 8 mile? yeah, you'll see that. In the city? Not a chance.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    For the record 80% of these so called classic thread was 🤬