What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Niccas wonder why I don't give a 🤬 about family...

Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
When I was 9 I found out I had an older brother right. I didn't know what to make of it, I thought the 🤬 was gonna be fun as a 🤬 . This is while I was living in Jamaica FYI. Mind you, I'm 9 years old, and have a new brother. I'm excited being an only child my entire life. In the year and a half this 🤬 was in my life, he kept acting like he was jealous of me. 🤬 popped my soccer ball(them 🤬 were prized posessions in jamaica, especially having a really nice one like my cousin bought me). He stood by while I got my ass kicked by some older kids, and being the 9 year old I was I rationalized that 🤬 as him teaching me a lesson son. Then I moved here when I was 10 years old.

This 🤬 is my father's son from his first marriage, I had no contact with him in the last 12 years I lived here. Not my 🤬 ' fault. I was 10 years old when I came here. Didn't know this 🤬 's address, phone number, none of that.

Anyways, I recently found this 🤬 on facebook. Sent a friend request and sent a message about how I'd search his name like once a month hoping he got a facebook page and how happy I was.

Fam, this 🤬 denied my 🤬 and blocked me from viewing his page completely.

🤬 dat 🤬 . Ma dukes and I talked about it, but real 🤬 . That 🤬 hurt me for real.
Probably for the best anyways. I'm too old(22) to be having new family come into my life. I have all the family I need or want, 🤬 anything else.

Comments

• NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Damn luckily I've met some well-adjusted Jamaicans or I'd think something was wrong with yall. Between ignoring a brother outright and thinking about smashing cousins with ashy legs...j/k

His lost. Sounds you only had contact with dude for a year anyway. Maybe your dad favored you over him and he reacted a certain way who knows. When he needs something he'll drop a request...
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Damn luckily I've met some well-adjusted Jamaicans or I'd think something was wrong with yall. Between ignoring a brother outright and thinking about smashing cousins with ashy legs...j/k

His lost. Sounds you only had contact with dude for a year anyway. Maybe your dad favored you over him and he reacted a certain way who knows. When he needs something he'll drop a request...

I don't know man. To be an only child and know you have siblings out there is tough. I be gettin' jealous and 🤬 . My fraternity brothers are the only brothers I've got. I never have anyone to ask for brotherly advice and 🤬 . Sure, I have my best friends, but it's not the same.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lmao gotdamn. shoulda kept this one to yourself.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    A wah di 🤬 do yuh?
    He's a Bumboclaat obviously. and a Buttu by way he' acting. Just leave it at that.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    lmao gotdamn. shoulda kept this one to yourself.

I'll take the L, b/c my soul is burning slow right now.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Find him and challenge him to a fight. If you win then you prove you became a man without him. Goat.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Find him and challenge him to a fight. If you win then you prove you became a man without him. Goat.
    lmao........
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Damn thats some shady 🤬 kid lol ....🤬 em ! All you can do is keep it moving ...atleast you know you put the effort in to have a relationship with him.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i'm my mothers only child, but my father got 3 others that i know about, and all 3 are older than me....
    and they've allreached out to me on multiple occasions...

i have a prety good relationship with both of my sisters,

and my brother is cool when i see him as well....

but i'm so funny acting if they chose to be grimey, i wouldn't give a 🤬 ...

cuz them and their kids are the only people on my fathers entire side of the family i even aknowledge......

everyone else it's like

pffft whatever
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He don't live in Tivoli does he? Maybe Dudu's make him block you lol.. Nah just trying to help you feel a lil better bro.. Maybe his soul has been burning slow for the last 12 years out of jealousy and this was his way of "getting back" at you.. Actually it's probably better it happened this way if that's his mentality because he could've acted all brotherly just to hurt you even more down the line.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    eh, you shouldn't get upset, its not your real brother anyway.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    You need to beat the dog 🤬 out that worthless 🤬 real talk. That 🤬 is foul for that.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Damn, that's 🤬 up.
    Send him an e-mail saying you need his help to inherit a fortune that your father left to you.
    I'm sure he'll be more than willing to give you all of that info.

Damn, I'm a genius.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Damn, that's 🤬 up.
    Send him an e-mail saying you need his help to inherit a fortune that your father left to you.
    I'm sure he'll be more than willing to give you all of that info.

Damn, I'm a genius.

Lmao this 🤬 is jamaican not Nigerian
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Oh, tell him you have front row tickets to a Marley concert.

🤬 , unno.

🤬 him. He's obviously not worth knowing.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Oh, tell him you have front row tickets to a Marley concert.

🤬 , unno.

🤬 him. He's obviously not worth knowing.

Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now. My dad has a younger son who's 6 or 7 who I call once per month(lives with his moms in London). That's my lil' homie. It's just sad that this 🤬 's behaving like this.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i know that 🤬 hurt man but u gotta keep it moving. u dealt with him being absent for this long...so take it as u dont need him. which u dont. im sure u got friends that are close to u as brothers.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    When I was 9 I found out I had an older brother right. I didn't know what to make of it, I thought the 🤬 was gonna be fun as a 🤬 . This is while I was living in Jamaica FYI. Mind you, I'm 9 years old, and have a new brother. I'm excited being an only child my entire life. In the year and a half this 🤬 was in my life, he kept acting like he was jealous of me. 🤬 popped my soccer ball(them 🤬 were prized posessions in jamaica, especially having a really nice one like my cousin bought me). He stood by while I got my ass kicked by some older kids, and being the 9 year old I was I rationalized that 🤬 as him teaching me a lesson son. Then I moved here when I was 10 years old.

This 🤬 is my father's son from his first marriage, I had no contact with him in the last 12 years I lived here. Not my 🤬 ' fault. I was 10 years old when I came here. Didn't know this 🤬 's address, phone number, none of that.

Anyways, I recently found this 🤬 on facebook. Sent a friend request and sent a message about how I'd search his name like once a month hoping he got a facebook page and how happy I was.

Fam, this 🤬 denied my 🤬 and blocked me from viewing his page completely.

🤬 dat 🤬 . Ma dukes and I talked about it, but real 🤬 . That 🤬 hurt me for real.
    Probably for the best anyways. I'm too old(22) to be having new family come into my life. I have all the family I need or want, 🤬 anything else.

🤬 that 🤬 , son.

Some family get a hard on by ignoring each other. I dunno why; some black families are just 🤬 up like that. My aunt damn near ran away from my sister when she tried to say hello at the supermarket one day, for no reason. Didn't talk or anything. Don't take it personal, bruh. Some people are just crazy.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Yeah. Family are just people, I've def had to realize that...
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    i know that 🤬 hurt man but u gotta keep it moving. u dealt with him being absent for this long...so take it as u dont need him. which u dont. im sure u got friends that are close to u as brothers.

Yeah, it's just a bit shocking.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hof
    hard on family