What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dating

betterthenu84
betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
When do you know your ready to start dating? You know not focusing so much on you and actually wanting to be serious with someone?

Comments

• NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Women always want to be dating/in relationships, especially during crunch time (before your eggs dry up so to speak). When women say "I'm just focusing on me" or "I love being single" just means they're not meeting the guys they want to meet. Oh sure, many love being single and sleeping around, but they love relationships more.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    whenever i keep listenin to r&b or when i see a dude hugged up wit his chick and go "ugh" lol
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Women always want to be dating/in relationships, especially during crunch time (before your eggs dry up so to speak). When women say "I'm just focusing on me" or "I love being single" just means there not meeting the guys they want to meet. Oh sure, many love being single and sleeping around, but they love relationships more.

So not true. I'm with someone who's amazing and I'm just not ready to be "official" yet so we're just "dating" not officially "boyfriend and girlfriend" yet.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2010
    When you get bored.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    For me...it has a lot to do with how I'm feeling mentally. Like, I know in my mind, for certain, that I wouldn't mind having someone in my space. And I wouldn't mind being nice to someone outside of my family. That's when I know its time for Jonesy to get serious about adding a hyphen to my last name.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    when u feel ur happy where ur life is at and want to share it with someone who can enjoy it as well...

so u start looking forsomeon to share te good times with...and build from there..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ms.jones wrote: »
    For me...it has a lot to do with how I'm feeling mentally. Like, I know in my mind, for certain, that I wouldn't mind having someone in my space. And I wouldn't mind being nice to someone outside of my family. That's when I know its time for Jonesy to get serious about adding a hyphen to my last name.

that is so 🤬 up lol
  • betterthenu84
    edited June 2010
    lol @ Nasty....like for me right now I am just not feeling dating. I am seriously enjoying me and loving me. And there is someone thats like hey sup with me and u..and in my heart of hearts I don't even want to go there. I mean he's great and it has nothing to do with him. I'm just enjoying doing me spending time with me....I'm enjoying being selfish

• ms.jones
    edited June 2010
    that is so 🤬 up lol

LOL...nah it ain't...I'm serious...like, sit at my desk and write my name out hyphen his last name...that's when I know we dating LOL!!!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    LOL...nah it ain't...I'm serious...like, sit at my desk and write my name out hyphen his last name...that's when I know we dating LOL!!!

oh i thought u meant legally.....i was gon say you foul lol
  • betterthenu84
    edited June 2010

LOL thats so middle school...I bet you put hearts and flowers.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

Bolded....
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2010
    oh i thought u meant legally.....i was gon say you foul lol

Awww brah, that too LOL!!! I knew what you were getting at LOL!! I just didn't want to seem too foul...but its the truth...its going to take a lot for me to even get in that kind of mind frame. Just for me to date someone...it takes a lot for me to even get to that point...
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2010

I put stars and squiggles...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It is funny how women have to have sometime to themselves. Dudes we just act like we are into it until we are.

I know when I was dating I had to have a girl to call "the one or my girl" So I can hoe with a good conscious(sp).
  • betterthenu84
    edited June 2010
    caddo man wrote: »
    It is funny how women have to have sometime to themselves. Dudes we just act like we are into it until we are.

I know when I was dating I had to have a girl to call "the one or my girl" So I can hoe with a good conscious(sp).

@the bolded what do you mean?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Basically when you know you're emotionally ready and not on that bitter 🤬 from your last relationship, u have the time to dedicate to a serious relationship and basically you're ready to be a responsible significant other.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    when you actually wanna spend time with somebody

when you actually have enough time to spend with somebody
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Basically when you know you're emotionally ready and not on that bitter 🤬 from your last relationship, u have the time to dedicate to a serious relationship and basically you're ready to be a responsible significant other.

dee their aint nothin in my inbox..
  • betterthenu84
    edited June 2010
    when you actually wanna spend time with somebody

when you actually have enough time to spend with somebody

I think thats my issue...time. I don't have it.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I think thats my issue...time. I don't have it.

yeah basically if you can invest time in a relationship that's the most important part

if somene is always " busy" then they prolly don't have time for a relationship
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    dee their aint nothin in my inbox..

What was i putting in your inbox?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

I do this. I doodle our names together when I'm bored. =~(*