What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why are black people the only people....

BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
to let 1 black person or 1 group of black people define who they are
and what they stand for?
i've never seen or heard a white person say, "paris hilton's cooch pics make me ashamed to be white"
so why do black people feel the need to let certain 🤬 dictate their self worth?
i thought it was "what you eat don't make me 🤬 "?
lets talk about it

Comments

• turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Cause we self conscious 🤬 , always worrying about what this and that person does. The same reason why whites don't have any so called leaders leading "the white movement". (Besides the nazis but that's another story)

"Scared to do it for ourselves till we see somebody doing it first"- Nasir

That's just the tip of the berg.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    good question i think a made a thread like this that flopped like a fish out of water.
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    good question i think a made a thread like this that flopped like a fish out of water.

well don't bring your bad ass luck in here, 🤬
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    well don't bring your bad ass luck in here, 🤬

lol my bad .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Black folks do it because other races define us that way..

I could careless what ppl think of me cuz i know who i am
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Black folks do it because other races define us that way..

other races define us by what blacks in popular culture do?
    how you know that?
    do you do that?
    do you think every asian person does nails?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Those are idiot 🤬 who think they have a chance of being themselves and having white acceptance at the same time. Crackers hated you yesterday, they hate you today and they'll hate you tomorrow no matter how many mics Kanye snatches out a tailor park 🤬 's hand.

The problem is crackers do it too.

A million black people will disagree with them on any issue and some 🤬 will come out the woodwork and agree with the 🤬 and the 🤬 says - "SEE...TOM IS BLACK AND HE AGREES WITH ME" as if that makes them right all-the-sudden.
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    FREE WEEZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!l

🤬 that 🤬
    he did the crime so he should do the time
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Those are idiot 🤬 who think they have a chance of being themselves and having white acceptance at the same time. Crackers hated you yesterday, they hate you today and they'll hate you tomorrow no matter how many mics Kanye snatches out a tailor park 🤬 's hand.

The problem is crackers do it too.

A million black people will disagree with them on any issue and some 🤬 will come out the woodwork and agree with the 🤬 and the 🤬 says - "SEE...TOM IS BLACK AND HE AGREES WITH ME" as if that makes them right all-the-sudden.

fighting 🤬 with 🤬
    i see
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Whites are the majority in this country and in control of how most people in entertainment, regardless of race, are portrayed. It's hard to be paranoid when most of what you see is created by people of your own background.
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Whites are the majority in this country and in control of how most people in entertainment, regardless of race, are portrayed. It's hard to be paranoid when most of what you see is created by people of your own background.

i semi don't believe that
    i mean
    people buy and support what they like
    you tellin me its a white person's fault that they just so happen to like waka flocka?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    The black community is a monolith, that's why white people are always looking to talk to "our" black leaders (jesse jackson, al sharpton,etc) when something pops off. It's too many one track minded people and sheeps in my humble opinion and part of the reason why we don't have sub cultures like other cultures.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    If I was to reply to this thread as though I would let the group of black people who "let 1 black person or 1 group of black people define who they are" define who I am or who black people are as a whole, I'd be doing exactly what this thread is referring to.

But I don't do that, so I won't respond in such a manner.
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2010
    other races define us by what blacks in popular culture do?
    how you know that?
    do you do that?
    do you think every asian person does nails?

cuz im around alot of different races thats how, and i see the slick 🤬 other races do..

Its wrong but everybody does it sublimely, u obviously do it to cuz of what i bolded..

p.s when another race is not around a certain race alot, they get there judgment from somewhere and thats wrong...
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    cuz im around alot of different races thats how, and i see the slick 🤬 other races do..

Its wrong but everybody does it sublimely, u obviously do it to cuz of what i bolded..

p.s when another race is not around a certain race alot, they get there judgment from somewhere and thats wrong...

that 🤬 is true, b
    they either do nails or karate
    or some kinda hybrid where they use karate to do your nails
    in all seriousness tho that was just an example but you're right
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    every race does this. people just don't like being limited to one stereotype and sometimes you gotta make it known that that ain't you. most people use the first impression as the last. it happens. or sometimes you can do 100 things right in your life, but that one time you did something wrong is what people will remember. if it matters that they're wrong correct them, but don't please them.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    there isn't enough positive images of black people in the world. that's why when we turn on the news and theres some ignorant 🤬 at the welfare office fighting over chicken, it's like damn. again? plus it's more ammo for racists. but when we see a white redneck it's not the same thing cuz we've all seen images of white people benifiting they community
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    🤬 that 🤬
    he did the crime so he should do the time

actually according to the information that was released about the gun charge...Wayne is one of the few people who probably was dicked over in the court system and that NY gun law
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Why do you think we have idiots who label people (sellout, 🤬 , oreos,etc), once someone doesn't subscribe to your simple minded way of thinking people feel the need to label people. He is a republican, speaks proper english,etc so he must be a 🤬 .
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »
    there isn't enough positive images of black people in the world. that's why when we turn on the news and theres some ignorant 🤬 at the welfare office fighting over chicken, it's like damn. again? plus it's more ammo for racists. but when we see a white redneck it's not the same thing cuz we've all seen images of white people benifiting they community
    what does that have to do with you tho?
    cuz them 🤬 is some welfare receiving, chicken fighters i'm supposed to be embarrassed?
    and when they start havin chicken at the welfare office?
    blackrain wrote: »
    actually according to the information that was released about the gun charge...Wayne is one of the few people who probably was dicked over in the court system and that NY gun law
    oh word?
    still
    🤬 that 🤬
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why do you think we have idiots who label people (sellout, 🤬 , oreos,etc), once someone doesn't subscribe to your simple minded way of thinking people feel the need to label people. He is a republican, speaks proper english,etc so he must be a 🤬 .

couldnt say it much better myself^^^^
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »

you post in the reason
    you know any and everybody is a 🤬
    gucci mane is the complete opposite of what you described
    but in the reason he's the 🤬 king, king of all 🤬
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    blacks not the only ones to do this, maybe just more vocal about it.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    you post in the reason
    you know any and everybody is a 🤬
    gucci mane is the complete opposite of what you described
    but in the reason he's the 🤬 king, king of all 🤬

lol but gucci man's not as stupid as you think. this dude was getting academic scholarships and 🤬
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »
    lol but gucci man's not as stupid as you think. this dude was getting academic scholarships and 🤬

i don't think he's stupid
    i think he represents stupidity tho